Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:34 PM

Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation (21672 Views)

Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested / Nasarawa Police Rescue 4 Kidnapped School Pupils After 14 Days In Captivity / 4-Year-Old Girl Identifies Staff Who Defiled Her Inside School’s Toilet In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by OrientDailyNews: 12:32am On Sep 07, 2018
Original Story

Headmaster Defiles 4 Female Pupils In Enugu (Photo)
https://www.nairaland.com/4654675/headmaster-defiles-4-female-pupils

By Patrick Egwu, Enugu

The headteacher, Migrant Farmers Children School, Aguibeje, Enugu Ezike in Enugu state, Nathaniel Idoko, has been arrested by the police. Idoko, 50, allegedly lured four female pupils of his school aged 5-6 inside the bush before defiling them.

His arrest followed an investiga­tive report by Orient Daily on the alleged defilement of the pupils in August which attracted wide­spread condemnation from the public, calling for the arrest and prosecution of the suspect.

Subsequently, petitions by human rights groups and NGOs like the Women Aid Collective (WACOL) followed, demanding that the suspect face justice for his crimes.

The alleged defilement was dis­covered by the mother of one of the pupils who saw blood stains on the pupil’s vagina and decided to know what happened. Upon interrogation, the pupil told her mother what happened – how her headmaster had lured them into the bush and start­ed inserting his fingers in their private organs, promising to buy them gifts and award them top positions in their classes ahead of their mates.

The pupil said the headmaster had approached her and asked her to board his motorcycle but she refused before he approached three other classmates and told them that he would give them first positions and buy them gifts before they accepted to follow him.

After her friends had accepted the offer, the headmaster yet again approached her and told her that if she refused to follow them, he would not give her first position in class. That was when she suc­cumbed to his antics and followed him.

She said immediately they were inside the bush, the headmaster started having carnal knowledge of them by inserting his fingers in their sexual organs which made her develop pains around the region.

After he had finished performing the act, the headmaster brought them back to the school with his motorcycle and left.

The spokesman for the Enugu State Police Command, Mr. Ebere Amaraizu, who confirmed the headteacher’s arrest, said he was arrested for defiling four pupils on July 17, 2018.

Amaraizu said: “On July 17, 2018, Idoko defiled four schoolchil­dren in a bush near the migrant school. The head teacher, who is now begging for forgiveness and blaming the incident on Satan, allegedly used his fingers on the private parts of four female pupils and inflicted injuries on them. One of the victims opened up to her parents, leading to the arrest of the head teacher.”

Amaraizu said that Idoko told the police that he did not know why he did what he did.

“The headmaster, who claimed that he is a father of five, is saying that the wife is not happy with him and that he is now begging the wife, the parents of those children and God to forgive him,” he added.

Idoko was said to have claimed that it was the first time he defiled pupils in his school. Amaraizu said Idoko would be arraigned at the end of investigations into the matter.

Before his arrest, Idoko had connived with the local vigilante group in the area to evade arrest.

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/crime/police-arrest-principal-defiled-pupils/

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by omocalabar(m): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2018
kudos to the police for this...just hope they wont collect as usual and release him thru the back door

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by Babatunice(m): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2018
Again
Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by datopaper(m): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2018
Parents be vigilant. The word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by Larryallovernig: 10:33am On Sep 07, 2018
SUB STANDARD DEVICE

I'm here to appeal to SMILE COMMUNICATION to please change the SUB STANDARD DEVICE they sold for me. This device did not work 3 months before it stopped working, and they promised replacement yet I'm yet to get new one as they promised this is 3 weeks now since i logged the complaint. i cannot do any bizness since the device stopped work. please i won't like to broadcast this more than it necessary.
Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by Beehshorp(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2018
What's this man's real name.. We Igbos don't bear Idoko

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by ZeemMiles(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2018
Pervert

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by MrAnele(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2018
Chai..

There are so many Isues facing the girl child in Africa today... Defilement na one of them.
Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by Hotzone(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2018
Fk
Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by kpukpuyenke: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2018
Enugu Amaka cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by tunary(m): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2018
His testicles should be crushed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by Nathdoug(m): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2018
Casterate the motherfuckerr
Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by MrAnele(m): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2018
dog
Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by tydi(m): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2018
Incarcerate the bastard.
Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by 8stargeneral: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2018
Nah dis man do d evil,castrate d idoit
Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by 1miccza: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2018
Larryallovernig:
SUB STANDARD DEVICE

I'm here to appeal to SMILE COMMUNICATION to please change the SUB STANDARD DEVICE they sold for me. This device did not work 3 months before it stopped working, and they promised replacement yet I'm yet to get new one as they promised this is 3 weeks now since i logged the complaint. i cannot do any bizness since the device stopped work. please i won't like to broadcast this more than it necessary.

Kindly post this same thing on twitter, then tag them, the senate president and the VP..
Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by TONYFRANC(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2018
OrientDailyNews:
Original Story

Headmaster Defiles 4 Female Pupils In Enugu (Photo)
https://www.nairaland.com/4654675/headmaster-defiles-4-female-pupils

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/crime/police-arrest-principal-defiled-pupils/

please give proper headline for your blog. principal is in charge of secondary school while primary school is headmaster

Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by spartan50(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2018
Just kill him
Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by Dmec(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2018
realy i never know shocked shocked
Beehshorp:
Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by itchie: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2018
Cut IT off!!!!
Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by okomile(f): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2018
Hmmmmmm
Looks like breaking of balls have no effects on rapists again.

Their balls and dick should be cut off, roast and give them to eat.

So sad for victims of rape
Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2018
Foolish old man. Go and meet your mates in there.

You expect your wife to pat your back and say well done my Lord. Abi
Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by OCTAVO: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2018
Foolish principal.
Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by ofuonyebi: 10:41am On Sep 07, 2018
How can some mothers go and keep their daughter in the shop of a wearied weird looking man like this?

for Go's sake parents should stop believing that anything that goes is a school for the child....save the future of you ward!
Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by Sirpaul(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2018
Hang Him....
Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by IbrahimDamola: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2018
Idoko does not sound Ibo to my yoruba muslim ears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by Machinegun91(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2018
Why Buhari?
Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by Reference(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2018
Beehshorp:

That is because racism has overtaken this country so the assumption is that since the story is about Enugu,the man in question must be from the south-east. We need to raise our level of thinking if we are to survive and thrive in this country.

People donot realise the fact that until a teacher from the north can comfortably teach students in a school in the east and a doctor from tje east can comfortably treat patients at any level in any hospital in the north and a businessman from tje wesy can comfortably set up shop in the south without the need to cluster and enclave then Nigeria can never experience a better tomorrow. Once again, the best this present system of existence we experience can offer is superficial. True, sustainable development is impossible without restructuring and the evidencewe see everyday is that racism is broadening and deepening in tandem with the downward spiral of our fortunes as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by yemmight(m): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2018
You are supposed to be slaughtered like ram.
Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by ufuosman(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2018
Kudos to the police
Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by DEHVEHLOP(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2018
Crimes begin and end in Igboland...

Shiorrrrrr Tufiakwa!
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation by bsolushola82: 10:46am On Sep 07, 2018
Stop lying I have a friend that is Igbo whose name is JACOB IDOKO.
Beehshorp:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Samuel Akunomah For ₦425 Million Internet Fraud, / Man Attacked And Stabbed At Football Viewing Center, Recounts Ordeal. Photo / OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.