Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room (38359 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood / Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos / Maureen Waititu & Frankie Of Just Gym Maternity Photos Set Internet On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Ebios(m): 5:50am On Sep 07, 2018
mistacoco:
if he is not a saint so why condemning her? The bible said that he without sin should be first to throw stone.

And what make you ignorant think she is not married? Must every celebrity expose their marital life on social media angry
Married indeed.....
Mr sin advocate that is not ignorant.. if she doesn't want to expose her "marriage" why will she be exposing or disturbing us with her daily pregnancy pixs?
Guy, u are an adult so stop bathing outside...it's embarrassing so adjust oh

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by obua: 5:54am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
Instead of hiding her shameful pregnancy, this idiotic woman keeps disgracing the institution of marriage by flaunting fornication all over the internet. Upon all the exposure,wealth and years of feminism Linda got impregnated like a garage girl and most people see nothing wrong because she's Linda. No matter how you people paint it, this is fornication and the bible/quran frowns at it. Even her sister Laura respected the scriptures by getting married legally. Pastors kept mute instead of lambasting this misguided hoe considering the huge influence she has on naive young girls who visits her site for mentoring. Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians commit fornication and adultery the most unlike our Muslim counterparts whose life is guided by the holy tenets of Islam. Organizations like Muric and Co will not sit idle and watch any one denigrate islam but can that be said about we Christians whose hypocrisy stinks to high heavens? In sane countries, she would have been banished for fornication as a deterrent to others but here she's been worshipped because she has money. Hypocrites sad
Women have a clock ,timed for child bearing. After age 30, fertility reduces and risk of unsafe pregnancy increases. Its easy to preach morality, but you can understand how single , unmarried and over 30 ladies feel and live in the society
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by BabaCommander: 6:03am On Sep 07, 2018
Ikpongiton:
u a free 2 decamp if u prefer islam
He is not Christian, he is a bloody Muslim and a bigot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Proffdada: 6:25am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
Instead of hiding her shameful pregnancy, this idiotic woman keeps disgracing the institution of marriage by flaunting fornication all over the internet. Upon all the exposure,wealth and years of feminism Linda got impregnated like a garage girl and most people see nothing wrong because she's Linda. No matter how you people paint it, this is fornication and the bible/quran frowns at it. Even her sister Laura respected the scriptures by getting married legally. Pastors kept mute instead of lambasting this misguided hoe considering the huge influence she has on naive young girls who visits her site for mentoring. Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians commit fornication and adultery the most unlike our Muslim counterparts whose life is guided by the holy tenets of Islam. Organizations like Muric and Co will not sit idle and watch any one denigrate islam but can that be said about we Christians whose hypocrisy stinks to high heavens? In sane countries, she would have been banished for fornication as a deterrent to others but here she's been worshipped because she has money. Hypocrites sad
did she tell you she's a Christian?

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Dollabiz: 6:26am On Sep 07, 2018
ohh
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Keenysbojan(m): 6:40am On Sep 07, 2018
there was a thread on nairaland that talk about how people used to dress bak in d days in western country, even at the beach, please som1 shud help me with the link. I will be grateful. Thank you
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by deliveryboy: 6:40am On Sep 07, 2018
A girl will lure a man to bed and make love to him, when he climaxes she starts to moan "stay inside baby", she gets pregnant and start to brag about how great it is to be a single mother. Guys please stop allowing random women use your sperm without your consent, it is sperm theft, they will end up bragging with your baby and claim you are useless. Some ladies are manipulative.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Neoteny(m): 6:40am On Sep 07, 2018
And this is one of the key differences between Muslims and christians.

She's having a bastard child.

In the Muslim community she'd hide her head in shame.

In the christian community she's celebrated

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by adedayoa2(f): 6:44am On Sep 07, 2018
texazzpete:

I cast and bind all the demons of judgement and malice within you.
Fornication is a sin, but God forgives sin. Did you want you to abort the child? Is it Christian-like to judge single mothers? Or you want her to wear sackcloth and ashes?

See how you claimed that ‘Muric will not stand by when people tarnish the religion’. How does one person’s choice tarnish a religion? Why does it have to be fornication that makes you draw the line? Is it a bigger sin that the corruption and theft in our society that grinds the nation down?

This is Just an uneducated, inane rant from you to justify your sexist brand of Puritanism. Nothing to do with Christianity at all.
You need Jesus in your life so you can set aside your bitterness and haste to judge others.
the guy is just an hypocrite, I decided not to reply his fake ass
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by adedayoa2(f): 6:46am On Sep 07, 2018
Neoteny:
And this is one of the key differences between Muslims and christians.

She's having a bastard child.

In the Muslim community she'd hide her head in shame.

In the christian community she's celebrated

you guys just come here to lie lie lie about religion or to cause trouble here on NL. I know plenty of those Muslims that are pregnant and not married likewise Christians. So don't come here to play God or be the Judge over their lives. Live your own life let us see. And, you don't have the right to call any child a bastard.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 07, 2018
ExpiredNigeria:

Hey my righteous friend you need grow up. This a full grown woman living her own life her own way, paying her bills and taking care of her affairs, your opinion of her doesn't count anywhere in the world not even in the Christendom; so don't be a religious extremist like our Muslim counterpart. Mohammed convert by force if you refuse to accept his teachings you die. Jesus convert by convincing through his teachings and miracles that is the difference. 1st you should know this is a free world and it's her life and she is happy living it and the people visiting her website its their decision. So you see you have no business minding her own business.

Before you come here to cause another religious problem you need to understand that before you become a Muslim/christian you became human first to even know that your religion exist. From the way you wish she should be treated there is no love in it "The Church teaches about love among us regardless of whether a fornicator or not. If you're a slave to your religion not everyone is, mind you; I'm a christian too and I doubt you're more christian than The Pope but, Pope haven't killed all the fornicators.
wish I could hug u
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by adedayoa2(f): 6:48am On Sep 07, 2018
ExpiredNigeria:

Hey my righteous friend you need grow up. This a full grown woman living her own life her own way, paying her bills and taking care of her affairs, your opinion of her doesn't count anywhere in the world not even in the Christendom; so don't be a religious extremist like our Muslim counterpart. Mohammed convert by force if you refuse to accept his teachings you die. Jesus convert by convincing through his teachings and miracles that is the difference. 1st you should know this is a free world and it's her life and she is happy living it and the people visiting her website its their decision. So you see you have no business minding her own business.

Before you come here to cause another religious problem you need to understand that before you become a Muslim/christian you became human first to even know that your religion exist. From the way you wish she should be treated there is no love in it "The Church teaches about love among us regardless of whether a fornicator or not. If you're a slave to your religion not everyone is, mind you; I'm a christian too and I doubt you're more christian than The Pope but, Pope haven't killed all the fornicators.
thank you so much, that guy almost made me cry but I had to leave him to his fate

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by WhoBeThisMan: 6:54am On Sep 07, 2018
Pipedreams:

Bed undefiled ko. How many christian brides who wed in the church every saturday are virgins? I would say 0.5%.
does that justify it?

If a wrong thing has been practised for so long, it still dosnt make it right
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Laggatumuch(m): 6:55am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
You preach a good message but the area you missed it was the names you were calling her and and condemning her , with the comparison between Christianity and Islam. These were the placed you missed it.
Nevertheless you said the bitter truth, no matter how many people support a lie it will never be truth.
She might have asked forgiveness from God and may have recieved it. We also know the truth but refuse to accept it. Remember God is gonna ask all of us questions on how we lived our lives,And how many we led to heaven or hell by our life style.
Remember this life is short , be careful how you live it and how you also inspire other people to live it , heaven or hell is a personal choice
And after this short life we are going to end up in one of them and life in the both of them is forever
So be mindful of who you take as role model to draw inspiration from , no matter how rich you are
You can never buy your way to heaven.
Everything is vanity even to your own and my own flesh. Those who always do wrong things and say God understands , I tell you today he doesn’t understand. God only understands holiness and righteousness. Those of us that have role models that their way doesn’t please God , what we should do is to pray for God’s mercy and grace upon our lives and that of our role model.
When we realize heaven and hell is real we won’t allow anyone apart from Jesus Christ to be our role model because only Christ perfect no human role model is perfect.
Even myself I am not perfect, I believe I sin the most. But I do ask God for his mercy and grace daily to live above sin and not to let my actions or lifestyle on social media portray sin and lead others to sin.
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by adedayoa2(f): 7:03am On Sep 07, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
does that justify it?

If a wrong thing has been practised for so long, it still dosnt make it right
so as a man that you are, are you a virgin?
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Okewa(m): 7:03am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
bros you get time oo...you mean you typed all these jst because of this lady?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by WhoBeThisMan: 7:04am On Sep 07, 2018
adedayoa2:
so as a man that you are, are you a virgin?
I'm married. And even if I'm not, and I know I'm doing something wrong, i won't try to justify it

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by jibs4lv(m): 7:06am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
You are right bro but I hope dey won't fault your text anyway!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by fattyG: 7:09am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:

madam know it all.
pls grow out of your cocoon.
Her pregnancy her life!
is it your pregnancy?
y taking paracetamol on someone's headache?
Yoruba will say ALAIYE LO NI AIYE ARAE!

Mbok!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by koimons: 7:09am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:

Brother s*x or fornication as you put is not the basis for pregnancy. A feminist just came back from the US with a set of twins and had never s*x. All thanks to science. Mind you I don’t propagate fornication in any form. Thanks
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Petdagr8t(m): 7:10am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
Bro, If you can dedicate your time to do a thorough checking on those you claimed to have been guided by holy tenets you'll realized that they does the worst." Pretenders and hypocrites do the worst " I am speaking from experience and from what I've seen with my corocoro eyes. All those that glitters are not gold. Forget those things they wore in the name of decent dressing to cover their hypocrisy, forget the hypocrisy of Muric they all are just for eye service. And for Linda ,though she have committed the sin of fornication, but for her to proudly keep the baby without aborting it speaks volume. I don't encourage girls to live an immoral live, but if they can't hold their selves let them be ready to dance to the music when pregnancy comes rather than aborting an Innocent child.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by AreaFada2: 7:10am On Sep 07, 2018
yeyerolling:
hiding or not hiding has nothing to do with anytin. All na supestition. She may be trying to encourage those ladies over 35 without hope of husband to at least born and stop waiting for imaginary prince charming
Or would she not better advice them to make hay while the sun shines? Like sticking to one guy when young than doing slay queen or feigning feminism up and down. How many women over 35 have the means like her to raise kids alone or grace the bed of a rich person like politician to her baby daddy?

While it is her choice how she has her baby, glamouring deliberate single motherhood sends the wrong signal to impressionable young women out there.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 07, 2018
Keep updating your village people. I'm sure they are following with keen interest.
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by emmychina: 7:16am On Sep 07, 2018
Who is d father of the baby.quote author=AcuraZDX post=70972699]

Wow.. Linda Ikeji Is set to hit the labour room.. And Obviously Baby J is really kicking hard and can't wait to come out.

Few days ago, she shared a post and in the post, she talked about her maternity shoot.

Finally the maternity shoot has dropped today.l and she is looking so amazing.. Seriously she's looking more beautiful in this pregnancy.. Lol

She wrote:

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/linda-ikeji-stuns-in-new-maternity-photos-set-to-hit-the-labour-room/

[/quote]
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by lovingyouhun: 7:28am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:

So how does this nonsense you've written put food on your Table? The funniest thing is that poeple like you are usually the first to say Congratulations when the baby arrives.... Learn to mind your business and not judge others. I doubt kinda will ever read this, [2 ]have you ever had sex before? If yes then you are twice as bad as you see her [3] if you haven't had sex yet then you must be a 15 and below, only a Child will write this thrash you call a reply, safe day ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Neoteny(m): 7:30am On Sep 07, 2018
adedayoa2:
you guys just come here to lie lie lie about religion or to cause trouble here on NL. I know plenty of those Muslims that are pregnant and not married likewise Christians. So don't come here to play God or be the Judge over their lives. Live your own life let us see. And, you don't have the right to call any child a bastard.

I didn't claim there are no Muslim ladies with illegitimate pregnancy.

All I said was we view it different.

In your community it's often celebrated, as we see here Linda and her parents all smiles.

In Muslim communities it's a great shame upon the family and would never be celebrated as it's a social stigma.

Also, you obviously have no idea what a bastard is. Simply means a child born outside wedlock. Look it up.

So yes, Imade is a bastard child, as is Linda's kid, as are also the Muslim kids born outside marriage.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Gerrard59(m): 7:32am On Sep 07, 2018
yeyerolling:
u never certain say u go chop today o. Ode

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by yvelchstores(f): 7:37am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
I have one question for u, if your claims hold water, why is hiv predominant in the north Will they come and tell u what they do when they are not covered in hijab. Pls mind what u utter when u refer to Christianity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by ImaIma1(f): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:

Yimu @ "like our muslim counterpart".

It was a norm for them when i was in school. Even one was hiding pregnancy in her hijab cos the were not married. Forget all the supposed hard tenets, they aint saints

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Tokziby: 7:40am On Sep 07, 2018
Laggatumuch:

You preach a good message but the area you missed it was the names you were calling her and and condemning her , with the comparison between Christianity and Islam. These were the placed you missed it.
Nevertheless you said the bitter truth, no matter how many people support a lie it will never be truth.
She might have asked forgiveness from God and may have recieved it. We also know the truth but refuse to accept it. Remember God is gonna ask all of us questions on how we lived our lives,And how many we led to heaven or hell by our life style.
Remember this life is short , be careful how you live it and how you also inspire other people to live it , heaven or hell is a personal choice
And after this short life we are going to end up in one of them and life in the both of them is forever
So be mindful of who you take as role model to draw inspiration from , no matter how rich you are
You can never buy your way to heaven.
Everything is vanity even to your own and my own flesh. Those who always do wrong things and say God understands , I tell you today he doesn’t understand. God only understands holiness and righteousness. Those of us that have role models that their way doesn’t please God , what we should do is to pray for God’s mercy and grace upon our lives and that of our role model.
When we realize heaven and hell is real we won’t allow anyone apart from Jesus Christ to be our role model because only Christ perfect no human role model is perfect.
Even myself I am not perfect, I believe I sin the most. But I do ask God for his mercy and grace daily to live above sin and not to let my actions or lifestyle on social media portray sin and lead others to sin.

You made sense but Linda is still 100% wrong. Even If u stole something and u get pardoned, do u go around flaunting what u stole or feel remorseful and hide ur self in shame. Linda's action is like an unrepentant sinner. Her actions are not mistakes but intentional.
The problem of the world that we live in today is hypocrisy. We condemn something in religious places but we celebrate it in the open. The reason evil prevail is because the good ones keep quiet. And it's so sadden that every abnormalities of the society have become our daily norm. Our level of morality has been degraded and we murdered shame.
Young boys and girls are no longer ashamed or afraid to post pix of whom they slept with. Children less than the age of 10 are now sexually active and know things that a man of 21 years back in the days find difficult to comprehend.
Gone are the days that girls hide their pregnancy in order to avoid being called a prostitute but today they are celebrated for being baby mamas.
People used to visit the brothel to get laid but now ordinary beer parlour is enough talkless of Clubs.
Prostitution is the order of the day, all in the name of runs and big girls.
Today everyone is complaining about late marriages for ladies and increase divorce rates but forgot that they've murdered shame and morality.
Nigeria is on its way to bury the marriage institutions just like in the western world and go the way of animals that has no regards for s3x other than to satisfy their urge and procreation of illegitimate child.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by KKKWHITE(m): 7:42am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
Well said

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post / Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) / Pete Edochie And Victor Umeh At A Burial Ceremony In Anambra State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.