Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,971 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:37 AM

Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room (38315 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood / Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos / Maureen Waititu & Frankie Of Just Gym Maternity Photos Set Internet On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by sonnie10: 7:43am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
Instead of hiding her shameful pregnancy, this idiotic woman keeps disgracing the institution of marriage by flaunting fornication all over the internet. Upon all the exposure,wealth and years of feminism Linda got impregnated like a garage girl and most people see nothing wrong because she's Linda. No matter how you people paint it, this is fornication and the bible/quran frowns at it. Even her sister Laura respected the scriptures by getting married legally. Pastors kept mute instead of lambasting this misguided hoe considering the huge influence she has on naive young girls who visits her site for mentoring. Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians commit fornication and adultery the most unlike our Muslim counterparts whose life is guided by the holy tenets of Islam. Organizations like Muric and Co will not sit idle and watch any one denigrate islam but can that be said about we Christians whose hypocrisy stinks to high heavens? In sane countries, she would have been banished for fornication as a deterrent to others but here she's been worshipped because she has money. Hypocrites sad
Have you found out from her or her parents if someone has paid her bride price?
What if she is married but have decided to keep it low key?
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by SoapQueen(f): 7:47am On Sep 07, 2018
AutoReportNG:
I thought pregnancy and when you are expecting ought to be the time you hide and do more of praying for safe delivery, Linda wants to do like the Kardashians... I wish her safe delivery but if I were her mom, I will caution her, pics, pics, pics are getting out of hand.

I don’t just get it! I am bored already!
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Zirah: 7:54am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
Instead of hiding her shameful pregnancy, this idiotic woman keeps disgracing the institution of marriage by flaunting fornication all over the internet. . Hypocrites sad

Angry bitter child. Product of a broken home. Your bible also taught you to call other people "idiotic". Stupid hypocrite. May you die in penury.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by AntiWailer: 7:54am On Sep 07, 2018
One of the reasons no man will come near her.
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by AntiWailer: 7:55am On Sep 07, 2018
Zirah:

Angry bitter child. Product of a broken home. Your bible also taught you to call other people "idiotic". Stupid hypocrite. May you die in penury.

Penury penury penury

Everything is not about money. Hopeless generation

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by chiizworld(f): 7:58am On Sep 07, 2018
Congrats Lyn Swt..soon to be momma J
I wish u pain free delivery
Go n give birth like d Hebrew women
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Zirah: 8:00am On Sep 07, 2018
AntiWailer:

Penury penury penury

Everything is not about money. Hopeless generation

That includes you.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by deliveryboy: 8:04am On Sep 07, 2018
yvelchstores:
I have one question for u, if your claims hold water, why is hiv predominant in the north Will they come and tell u what they do when they are not covered in hijab. Pls mind what u utter when u refer to Christianity.
Firstly, HIV is not and will never be predominant in the north, secondly, there are enough Christians in the north give you all kinds of sex you want out of wedlock. Go to all the brothels in the north and see what Christian girls are doing.
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by adedayoa2(f): 8:07am On Sep 07, 2018
Neoteny:

I didn't claim there are no Muslim ladies with illegitimate pregnancy.

All I said was we view it different.

In your community it's often celebrated, as we see here Linda and her parents all smiles.

In Muslim communities it's a great shame upon the family and would never be celebrated as it's a social stigma.

Also, you obviously have no idea what a bastard is. Simply means a child born outside wedlock. Look it up.

So yes, Imade is a bastard child, as is Linda's kid, as are also the Muslim kids born outside marriage.
No child is a bastard child please, the child is not the culprit here
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by adedayoa2(f): 8:10am On Sep 07, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
I'm married. And even if I'm not, and I know I'm doing something wrong, i won't try to justify it
and you married a virgin or you were a virgin when you got married? If you or your wife were virgins please leave Linda alone, stop being a Judge here.
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 07, 2018
texazzpete:

I cast and bind all the demons of judgement and malice within you.
Fornication is a sin, but God forgives sin. Did you want you to abort the child? Is it Christian-like to judge single mothers? Or you want her to wear sackcloth and ashes?

See how you claimed that ‘Muric will not stand by when people tarnish the religion’. How does one person’s choice tarnish a religion? Why does it have to be fornication that makes you draw the line? Is it a bigger sin that the corruption and theft in our society that grinds the nation down?

This is Just an uneducated, inane rant from you to justify your sexist brand of Puritanism. Nothing to do with Christianity at all.
You need Jesus in your life so you can set aside your bitterness and haste to judge others.
I wish I can like this your post over and over again. just imagine faa
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 07, 2018
sonnie10:
Have you found out from her or her parents if someone has paid her bride price? What if she is married but have decided to keep it low key?
u de mind am?
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Wallade(m): 8:22am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
Instead of hiding her shameful pregnancy, this idiotic woman keeps disgracing the institution of marriage by flaunting fornication all over the internet. Upon all the exposure,wealth and years of feminism Linda got impregnated like a garage girl and most people see nothing wrong because she's Linda. No matter how you people paint it, this is fornication and the bible/quran frowns at it. Even her sister Laura respected the scriptures by getting married legally. Pastors kept mute instead of lambasting this misguided hoe considering the huge influence she has on naive young girls who visits her site for mentoring. Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians commit fornication and adultery the most unlike our Muslim counterparts whose life is guided by the holy tenets of Islam. Organizations like Muric and Co will not sit idle and watch any one denigrate islam but can that be said about we Christians whose hypocrisy stinks to high heavens? In sane countries, she would have been banished for fornication as a deterrent to others but here she's been worshipped because she has money. Hypocrites sad

I honestly don't understand what your problem with Linda's pregnancy could be. That she chose to be a baby mama, single mother and to fornicate is none of your business.

Besides, now that she fornicated and will become a baby mama, should we kill her or forever punish her or destroy her. She is an adult and owes you no explanation about her life.

Keep your opinion and leave the lady alone.
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by obowunmi(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:

Linda Ikeji is a EVIL woman.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by patosky3310(m): 8:40am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:

Worst of all, she didn't demand for condom.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by yvelchstores(f): 8:42am On Sep 07, 2018
deliveryboy:

Firstly, HIV is not and will never be predominant in the north, secondly, there are enough Christians in the north give you all kinds of sex you want out up it wedlock. Go to all the brothels in the north and see what Christian girls are doing.
oh pls. Your argument doesn't hold water.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Ifylicious: 8:59am On Sep 07, 2018
Pipedreams:

Bed undefiled ko. How many christian brides who wed in the church every saturday are virgins? I would say 0.5%.

Don't mind him. I am sure he his bleeping women up and down. Coming here for form saint because the women commit abortion or take postinor2
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by mistacoco: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2018
Ebios:
Married indeed.....
Mr sin advocate that is not ignorant.. if she doesn't want to expose her "marriage" why will she be exposing or disturbing us with her daily pregnancy pixs?
Guy, u are an adult so stop bathing outside...it's embarrassing so adjust oh
did they force you to open the thread concerning Linda? when nxt you see her thread pass without commenting, there are thousands of thread to read on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by akdjr(m): 9:17am On Sep 07, 2018
Make she sha allow the baby suck breast well unlike our slay Queens/Mama them wey go start formula immediately after birth to preserve it for market purpose.
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by ikezudon(m): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2018
Give birth already na... we wan see the cutie...

When your money is too much..

In other news, see the list of top 50 richest musicians in Nigeria

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/richest-musician-in-nigeria/
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by thinkdip(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2018
babajeje123:

This guy has lost it. Can't you write your trash without your stewpid claims? And when you are served what you deserve, you'll start calling mods upandan like a bingo.
He is a foolish moslim
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Laggatumuch(m): 10:21am On Sep 07, 2018
Tokziby:

You made sense but Linda is still 100% wrong. Even If u stole something and u get pardoned, do u go around flaunting what u stole or feel remorseful and hide ur self in shame. Linda's action is like an unrepentant sinner. Her actions are not mistakes but intentional.
The problem of the world that we live in today is hypocrisy. We condemn something in religious places but we celebrate it in the open. The reason evil prevail is because the good ones keep quiet. And it's so sadden that every abnormalities of the society have become our daily norm. Our level of morality has been degraded and we murdered shame.
Young boys and girls are no longer ashamed or afraid to post pix of whom they slept with. Children less than the age of 10 are now sexually active and know things that a man of 21 years back in the days find difficult to comprehend.
Gone are the days that girls hide their pregnancy in order to avoid being called a prostitute but today they are celebrated for being baby mamas.
People used to visit the brothel to get laid but now ordinary beer parlour is enough talkless of Clubs.
Prostitution is the order of the day, all in the name of runs and big girls.
Today everyone is complaining about late marriages for ladies and increase divorce rates but forgot that they've murdered shame and morality.
Nigeria is on its way to bury the marriage institutions just like in the western world and go the way of animals that has no regards for s3x other than to satisfy their urge and procreation of illegitimate child.
You are right
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by babajeje123(m): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2018
thinkdip:

He is a foolish moslim
Don't mind the yeye goat
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Neoteny(m): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2018
adedayoa2:
No child is a bastard child please, the child is not the culprit here

Here

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Reelmii: 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
na wah ooo, this baby should do and come ooo.
him mama don blow to much trumpet
even the trumpet of the coming of our Lord Jesus christ was not this loud
I suspect that after the delivery, she will start a reality show
MY JOURNEY TO DELIVERY
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by adedayoa2(f): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
Neoteny:

Here

So Ronaldo is a bastard?
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Fitz22(f): 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
Am tired of seeing Linda's pregnancy photo, it's now boring.
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by lightwind(m): 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
Zirah:

Are you Linda Ikeji? how are you related to her....... Prostitute like you.... shameless idiot, the young man is simply saying the real truth and your saying Trash..
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Neoteny(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
adedayoa2:
So Ronaldo is a bastard?

Anyone born outside wedlock is a bastard

What more need I do to drum it into your thick skull?
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by adedayoa2(f): 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Neoteny:

Anyone born outside wedlock is a bastard

What more need I do to drum it into your thick skull?
I don't want us to start exchanging words, I wasn't brought up the way you were.
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Zirah: 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
lightwind:
Are you Linda Ikeji? how are you related to her....... Prostitute? like you.... shameless idiot, the young man is simply saying the real truth and your saying Trash..

Confused much?. Not every woman is like your mother. Get over it.
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Neoteny(m): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
adedayoa2:
I don't want us to start exchanging words, I wasn't brought up the way you were.

You'd be lucky if you were brought up the way I was.

If you were properly brought up you'd find out for yourself what bastard means, rather than ignorantly arguing.

Now, shoo. Go outside and play.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Photo) / Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances / Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.