Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room (38355 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood / Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos / Maureen Waititu & Frankie Of Just Gym Maternity Photos Set Internet On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Okewa(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
ExpiredNigeria:

Hey my righteous friend you need grow up. This a full grown woman living her own life her own way, paying her bills and taking care of her affairs, your opinion of her doesn't count anywhere in the world not even in the Christendom; so don't be a religious extremist like our Muslim counterpart. Mohammed convert by force if you refuse to accept his teachings you die. Jesus convert by convincing through his teachings and miracles that is the difference. 1st you should know this is a free world and it's her life and she is happy living it and the people visiting her website its their decision. So you see you have no business minding her own business.

Before you come here to cause another religious problem you need to understand that before you become a Muslim/christian you became human first to even know that your religion exist. From the way you wish she should be treated there is no love in it "The Church teaches about love among us regardless of whether a fornicator or not. If you're a slave to your religion not everyone is, mind you; I'm a christian too and I doubt you're more christian than The Pope but, Pope haven't killed all the fornicators.
you did well by correcting some his comments.hoeever,it would be better if we all speak against Linda flaunting such pregnancy online.my Broda so many young chaps are looking upto mentors like Linda but see how she intend to lead them...by getting pregnant before marriage.!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by fancy4eve(f): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ebios:
What is dis one saying na? He is not a saint just as u are not either but are u happy that she is celebrating sin brazenly. Do u even have a conscience? Do u even show remorse when you sin?
We are talking abt somebody that was preaching against immoral acts like this. She didn't just eat her vomit but coming to disturb us wt daily pix instead of hiding in shame.
Do u even know that she is even endangering the innocent child?
my dear, Linda is a secretive person, she might b secretly married to her engaged fiance to warrant dis kind of social media showcase nd I believe as a grown up woman, she knows wox best 4 her, so u guys should take a chill.
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by adedayoa2(f): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
Neoteny:

You'd be lucky if you were brought up the way I was.

If you were properly brought up you'd find out for yourself what bastard means, rather than ignorantly arguing.

Now, shoo. Go outside and play.
naaaaa, we don't speak about people the way you do, there's what we call respect being reciprocal. Don't call anyone bastard again o, its not nice.
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by adedayoa2(f): 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
Neoteny:

You'd be lucky if you were brought up the way I was.

If you were properly brought up you'd find out for yourself what bastard means, rather than ignorantly arguing.

Now, shoo. Go outside and play.
calling people that speaks more of the kind of person you are.
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Ebios(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
fancy4eve:
my dear, Linda is a secretive person, she might b secretly married to her engaged fiance to warrant dis kind of social media showcase nd I believe as a grown up woman, she knows wox best 4 her, so u guys should take a chill.
Secretive indeed...
So this is how role models behave?
Let her keep everything secret na rather than showing the parts that will raise dust

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Neoteny(m): 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
adedayoa2:
naaaaa, we don't speak about people the way you do, there's what we call respect being reciprocal. Don't call anyone bastard again o, its not nice.

Oh please don't start.

Context matters.

People use it as an insult, same way "cripple" has now become unacceptable. At least in Western societies.

The root meaning of the word is as I showed you, and I refuse to be responsible for your obstinate ignorance.

Now, go cook or wash or something.
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by adedayoa2(f): 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
Neoteny:

Oh please don't start.

Context matters.

People use it as an insult, same way "cripple" has now become unacceptable. At least in Western societies.

The root meaning of the word is as I showed you, and I refuse to be responsible for your obstinate ignorance.

Now, go cook or wash or something.
whatever, but learn to be nice
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Neoteny(m): 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
adedayoa2:
whatever, but learn to be nice

Ok.

I'm nice

Are you single?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by lightwind(m): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2018
Zirah:

Confused much?. Not every woman is like your mother. Get over it.
BABY MAMAS, shame on y'all... spits
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Chronicgenius: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2018
Ebios:
What is dis one saying na? He is not a saint just as u are not either but are u happy that she is celebrating sin brazenly. Do u even have a conscience? Do u even show remorse when you sin?
We are talking abt somebody that was preaching against immoral acts like this. She didn't just eat her vomit but coming to disturb us wt daily pix instead of hiding in shame.
Do u even know that she is even endangering the innocent child?

Bro u nailed it! no arguments no ntin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Ebios(m): 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Chronicgenius:

Thanks no....u dey see far!
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room by Ebios(m): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
Chronicgenius:

Thanks bo....u dey see far!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkids PUMA Advert Currently In UK Stores & on TV (pics, Video) / Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding / Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.