Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) (35030 Views)

Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice / Jemima Osunde Goes Back To Acting As She Finishes From Medical School (PHOTO) / Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by gistfever: 2:08am On Sep 07, 2018
Delectable actress, Jemima Osunde, who played Leila in the fourth season of the critically acclaimed MTV TV series, Shuga, is also a medical student.

Jemima, who has successfully managed her academic pursuits and a budding modeling/acting career, will be among the returning cast on sixth and seventh seasons of MTV Shuga which is being produced in Nigeria.

She shares new pictures feeling elated as she is in her final year in medical school.

Gists via: http://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/mtv-shuga-star-jemima-osunde-reveals.html

See photos below:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by gistfever: 2:08am On Sep 07, 2018
congrats.... cool

1 Like

Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by Hanji(m): 3:33am On Sep 07, 2018
Congrat in advance.
But am not understanding oo, are girls a special breed of chameleon?
Today they are dark 2mao they are lighskinned.
O lord pls save me from karashika

65 Likes

Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by Alejoc(m): 4:08am On Sep 07, 2018
Beauty and Brain!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by chiommy123(f): 6:34am On Sep 07, 2018
e concern una that she is black today?
Congratulations my dear

5 Likes

Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 6:36am On Sep 07, 2018
Wow

Nkechi blessing Visit Turkey, Shares Photo of Oyinbo Selling Water for Traffic >>> http://www.praizenews.com/nkechi-blessing-visit-turkey-shares-photo-oyinbo-selling-water-traffic/
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by MustiizRaja(m): 8:51am On Sep 07, 2018
i started loving this lady in the movie called stellar

8 Likes

Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by obailala(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2018
achievers007:
Becomes black all of a sudden boooooom

And what was that on her leg?
Hanji:
Congrat in advance.
chiommy123:
e concern una that she is black today?
Congratulations my dear
Wilson1991:
I thought am the only one observing that,how sure she'sthe one

Funny there are many people who have no clue how lighting conditions when taking a picture can make a person appear darker or lighter. Very soon one blogger will call it bleaching; na the one wey Nigerians know.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by sojayy(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2018
Nice one
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by tstx(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2018
I dont know her ooo

2 Likes

Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2018
grin
achievers007:

And what was that on her legs?
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by gift2xl: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2018
EVERY WOMAN WON FAIR.

1 Like

Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by GentleMoney: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2018
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by fr3do(m): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2018
Eyah
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2018
Congrats Jemima, how wish ur brother can be this relevant lipsrsealed
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 8:57am On Sep 07, 2018
Hanji:
Congrat in advance.
different types of filter app does the magic

2 Likes

Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by SarcasticGenius(m): 8:57am On Sep 07, 2018
Hanji:
Congrat in advance.

Lol. It's the difference between studio lighting and natural lighting.

2 Likes

Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by Wilson1991: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2018
I thought am the only one observing that,how sure she'sthe one
achievers007:

And what was that on her legs?
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by CSTR1005: 8:58am On Sep 07, 2018
She will soon finish and join the usual fight against johesu. cheesy
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by MOSICATED5(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2018
She must be really intelligent. I just can't imagine how she combines the stress of med sch with acting..

11 Likes

Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by Ubassy(m): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2018
Congrats, but don't take medical school as if it is a stage where you are directed to act as a medical student. Perhaps, let your GP speak volumes of you
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by Naijawebmaster: 9:00am On Sep 07, 2018
Beautiful girl! kiss

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by gewideas: 9:04am On Sep 07, 2018
So awesome. Beauty with Brains

2 Likes

Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2018
achievers007:

And what was that on her leg?

Have you never visited a hospital before?

Operating areas and ICU require that you wear scrubs and change your shoes so that you don't bring in contamination.

14 Likes

Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by Dasherz(f): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2018
Ubassy:
Congrats, but don't take medical school as if it is a stage where you are directed to act as a medical student. Perhaps, let your GP speak volumes of you
Medical school.. don't think they deal with CGPAs like other courses .. mostly distinctions, pass or fail

3 Likes

Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Lol. It's the difference between studio lighting and natural lighting.

Nope. I'm sure it's a phone app.
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by ebuka10box(m): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2018
hit me up if u are looking for landed properties around port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2018
Ohh really? Saw this exact pix on WhatsApp. The dark gal is a frnd of mine. Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback / Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday / Pictures Of Eniola Badmus At Davido's Show At The O2 Arena In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.