Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos (32911 Views)

Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by BabaO2: 6:31am On Sep 07, 2018
Hakeem12:
No intention to body sham, but girl should lose some weight, it's gonna bring out some beauty she never knew she had
some like them big black bold.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Djyucee1(m): 6:34am On Sep 07, 2018
oblaak:
Afonja ajoka. Tufia
don't be tribalistic folk. I'm also an igbo. Let's learn to unite as one irrespective of ethic differences. It's one God that created us all. One love

4 Likes

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Keenysbojan(m): 6:35am On Sep 07, 2018
there was a thread on nairaland that talk about how people used to dress bak in d days in western country, even at the beach, please som1 shud help me with the link. I will be grateful. Thank you
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Sadiyaene(f): 6:37am On Sep 07, 2018
Point of correction it should be"blood of bujari grin grin
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Cumtroller: 6:39am On Sep 07, 2018
That pvssy go dey stink... Fat bitches sef.
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by technicallyrich(m): 6:44am On Sep 07, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] grin
she look so dirty.
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by yommygift15: 7:05am On Sep 07, 2018
Even this Hippopotamus? radarada.
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by emmychina: 7:11am On Sep 07, 2018
achievers007:
Happy birthday to you Eniola badmus, wish you happy happy more returns.

Anyway

Lucky girl

Pls fellow nairalanders, I need help right now, whoever God put it In his or her mind to help with my school fees.
To be an orphan or without anybody in a country like Nigeria has never been easy.

Pls people help me finish my education, am in my last semester already. Pls I have proof of my claim in case anyone want to check.

This my contact below O8O.8352.5526.
THANKS
Cc: Hungerbad
Cc: Airforce1
another story 4 d gods.
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by perdollar(m): 7:37am On Sep 07, 2018
BBW

1 Like

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by perdollar(m): 7:41am On Sep 07, 2018
Djyucee1:
don't be tribalistic folk. I'm also an igbo. Let's learn to unite as one irrespective of ethic differences. It's one God that created us all. One love
u r saboteur wt abokii mother n afonja grandfather
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Jaqenhghar: 7:43am On Sep 07, 2018
achievers007:
Happy birthday to you Eniola badmus, wish you happy happy more returns.

Anyway

Lucky girl

Pls fellow nairalanders, I need help right now, whoever God put it In his or her mind to help with my school fees.
To be an orphan or without anybody in a country like Nigeria has never been easy.

Pls people help me finish my education, am in my last semester already. Pls I have proof of my claim in case anyone want to check.

This my contact below O8O.8352.5526.
THANKS
Cc: Hungerbad
Cc: Airforce1
Contact the person you were wishong happy bday nau
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Jaqenhghar: 7:44am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
She looks like a bag of beans sad
A very BIG bag of beans grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by LEXYCOM: 7:53am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
She looks like a bag of beans sad
you mean a ball of beans that has been socked in water for seven days?
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by vicben27(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2018
load
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 07, 2018
Big somebody
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Lawrry(m): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2018
gistfever:
@gistvic.com

Eniola Badmus, popular referred to as “Gbogbo Bigz girl” is a popular Nigerian Yoruba actress who is famous for her rascal roles in movies.

Eniola is also referred to as “Enibad” by some of her fans is today celebrating her 40th years old on he surface of earth.

The nollywood actress,Eniola Badmus took to her instagram page to share some stunning photos to celebrate her birthday.

She captioned the photo and wrote:

"MY 365 JOURNEY

I can’t even lie, the last 365 days has been a major turnaround and the most eventful part of my life/career.
Within the last 365 days, I produced two amazing movies – “GHETTO BRED” and just recently “HOUSEHELP”, these project honestly took a toil but with the support of my ever loyal fans, both movies were warmly received and rated high across the globe. Not also denying the huge supports from my team, @Peak_milk LASSA ,LIRS @9mobile among others who believed in me and always ready to support my brand.
In between this 365 days, I also got signed as a brand Ambassador of WESTERN LOTTO @westernlottobet ,an offer i took with much honor and privileged to join the family. As I walk into the next 365 days, i pray for another amazing journey, to take on new challenges, win more battles, more opportunities, excite my loyal fans more and God’s blessing in all.
Happy birthday to ME ."

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/actress-eniola-badmus-celebrates-her.html

40? thought she was 34 or something close last year

See more photos below…
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 8:20am On Sep 07, 2018
Fada Lawd
See brezz

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by TDonald: 8:32am On Sep 07, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by abbeyty(m): 8:34am On Sep 07, 2018
Madam land whale,I thought she was only 29. Hope she don born sha?
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by horrmorr(m): 8:51am On Sep 07, 2018
What is wrong with this aunty
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by 1Sharon(f): 9:33am On Sep 07, 2018
When did she turn 41? Wasn't she 26 a few years ago?
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by philbanj(m): 9:45am On Sep 07, 2018
Biggy Biggy.... Heavy Heavy.... Why cant see just show her natural face cool
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Jackipapa: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2018
ruffcoin09:
With all the useless sexy pose, heavy make up and fake hair, she still doesn't look attractive to me. grin

Who be you, you too baaaaad!

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2018
Monica was sexier and more beautiful than her and too lazy to control her insatiable urge to eat anything before her until doctors gave her the option to reduce weight or watch herself die slowly from fat induced illnesses.

Eniola is a very lazy woman and should be ashamed of herself.
She don't have a child yet and a young lady but look at tonnes of fats everywhere.

She should hit the gym and road or football pitch. Document it and use that to encourage lots of lazy folks out there that thinks that having bags of fat everywhere is an achievement.
Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Hardetolar(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2018
too much meat... grin shocked shocked
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Reelmii: 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
Katier00:
do you want to tell us about her?
are u looking for ur mother, y are u interested in knowing about her
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Reelmii: 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
1Sharon:
When did she turn 41? Wasn't she 26 a few years ago?
age reading meter. are u her mother
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Reelmii: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
sassysure:
Monica was sexier and more beautiful than her and too lazy to control her insatiable urge to eat anything before her until doctors gave her the option to reduce weight or watch herself die slowly from fat induced illnesses.

Eniola is a very lazy woman and should be ashamed of herself.
She don't have a child yet and a young lady but look at tonnes of fats everywhere.

She should hit the gym and road or football pitch. Document it and use that to encourage lots of lazy folks out there that thinks that having bags of fat everywhere is an achievement.
Mtcheeew
u are really pained, if only u can go to her house and tell her that
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Reelmii: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
but where was this lady when Clifford orji wad still operating, only her hand alone would fetch him billions
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Reelmii: 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
missjane:
This lady is not up to 33years pls OP stopping lying about someone's age..she was btw (28 /32) last year if I recall correctly.. can't remember exactly but never 40..
see the kind work wey u give urself, u dey help another person calculate her age. u even dey argue because of the age, may God help u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrity Invasion In Awka, Anambra State-photos / Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows / Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.