Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? (4618 Views)

Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) / Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) / Big Fishes Caught During Flooding In Bayelsa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 07, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

You are a disgrace to Nigeria and fellow Nigerians .I'm sure you are a useless drug dealer that might soon get killed in your South African paradise . Igbos and lack of pride, undecided lipsrsealed

Lol, you haven't answered my question. Why would South Africans ignore all the developed nations that welcome them with open arms only to beg Nigerians to accommodate them grin grin. Stop being a fool my friend, your hatred for south africa will never change that it's the most developed and sort after African nation and they continue to develop while the likes of you continue fantising about their downfall lol.

6 Likes

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Slaveryisgood: 7:45am On Sep 07, 2018
Runalong333:

Lol, you haven't answered my question. Why would South Africans ignore all the developed nations that welcome them with open arms only to beg Nigerians to accommodate them grin grin. Stop being a fool my friend, your hatred for south africa will never change that it's the most developed and sort after African nation and they continue to develop while the likes of you continue fantising about their downfall lol.

Shut up you igbo fool. Who asked you to this thread. Drug dealer

2 Likes

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 07, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

Shut up you igbo fool. Who asked you to this thread. Drug dealer

Don't be pained by the truth, answer the damn question.

4 Likes

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Slaveryisgood: 7:50am On Sep 07, 2018
Runalong333:

Don't be pained by the truth, answer the damn question.

Pained by an unpatriotic pig of Biafra lipsrsealed. Maybe your stupid South Africa is better than your useless east but the rest of Nigeria is way better than that Zulu shythole. Kiss the truth. Are ugosample or izombie or Juliusmalema, you sound as dumb as them. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 07, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

Pained by an unpatriotic pig of Biafra lipsrsealed. Maybe your stupid South Africa is better than your useless east but the rest of Nigeria is way better than that Zulu shythole. Kiss the truth. Are ugosample or izombie or Juliusmalema, you sound as dumb as them. undecided lipsrsealed

Haha haha my friend , jump up and down all you want , South Africa will always be better than Nigeria , no amount of delusions and hatred can change that.

14 Likes

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Slaveryisgood: 8:22am On Sep 07, 2018
Runalong333:

Haha haha my friend , jump up and down all you want , South Africa will always be better than Nigeria , no amount of delusions and hatred can change that.

Go and Fck your mother you pig.
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

E pain am grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Ugosample(m): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

grin grin

This guy is a clown cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Slaveryisgood: 8:39am On Sep 07, 2018
Ugosample:

grin grin

This guy is a clown cheesy

You sound pained you biafra goat . Yes the stupid South African nation is better than that muddy dirty.east ,but not the rest of our great nation. These Igbos sef undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Ugosample(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

You sound pained you biafra goat . Yes the stupid South African nation is better than that muddy dirty.east ,but not the rest of our great nation. These Igbos sef undecided

did I say anything?

Why are you calling me all manners of names?

I don't remember offending you undecided
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Slaveryisgood: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2018
Ugosample:

did I say anything?

Why are you calling me all manners of names?

I don't remember offending you undecided

It is stupid biafrauds like yourself who are all over these useless African countries, making them think they are better than us . If not your scattering all over useless Johannesburg, these idiots would respect us.

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 07, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

Lol , my friend deal with the truth. There are no South African citizens interested in Nigeria except for business and they leave as soon as possible , while we beg for their visas every day because Nigeria is a destroyed nation , a disaster.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Ugosample(m): 9:00am On Sep 07, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

It is stupid biafrauds like yourself who are all over these useless African countries, making them think they are better than us . If not your scattering all over useless Johannesburg, these idiots would respect us.

useless African countries? ?

This man has not gone to the airport before, talk less of taking a flight to cotonou to see anything

Did you say useless? shocked

Okay let me indulge you, what makes you think Nigeria is better than anywhere else in Africa that you are calling useless

5 Likes

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Slaveryisgood: 10:55am On Sep 07, 2018
Ugosample:

useless African countries? ?

This man has not gone to the airport before, talk less of taking a flight to cotonou to see anything

Did you say useless? shocked

Okay let me indulge you, what makes you think Nigeria is better than anywhere else in Africa that you are calling useless

Stop being an idiot , which African country is better than Nigeria in anything? undecided. How many hours of light do these stupid countries enjoy sef ? You say airport have you ever entered Ghana and and those dirty Zulu airports with people with animal skin undecided.
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Ugosample(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

Stop being an idiot , which African country is better than Nigeria in anything? undecided. How many hours of light do these stupid countries enjoy sef ? You say airport have you ever entered Ghana and and those dirty Zulu airports with people with animal skin undecided.

This guy sef grin cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Just30: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

your banner says it all
someone with this level of mental break down is the reason why Nigeria is where it is

3 Likes

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Slaveryisgood: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2018
Ugosample:

This guy sef grin cheesy grin

You can't think of one can you undecidedbut You up around insulting your own country after it has made you who you are . Dunce potopoto boy lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Slaveryisgood: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2018
Just30:
your banner says it all
someone with this level of mental break down is the reason why Nigeria is where it is

This lazy, jealous charcoal is still looking for my atte.tion undecided. Ghana will never match Nigeria, deal with it fool.

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Just30: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

This lazy, jealous charcoal is still looking for my atte.tion undecided. Ghana will never match Nigeria, deal with it fool.
everyone reading that little comment of yours from your little messed up hole will laugh at you.
Nigeria has never been in the league Ghana has been in and will never be a match
because Nigeria is a failure in all things

That is why

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Iwantslavesgone: 8:09am On Sep 08, 2018
Just30:
everyone reading that little comment of yours from your little messed up hole will laugh at you.
Nigeria has never been in the league Ghana has been in and will never be a match
because Nigeria is a failure in all things

That is why

Remember Ghana must go grin grin we made you fools famous

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Just30: 10:00am On Sep 08, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Remember Ghana must go grin grin we made you fools famous
grin grin grin grin your foolishness couldnt even save you
when Nigerians fool around on the interweb
it sounds stupid but Nigerians, in general, are really stupid
meet them in person and you'll find out how dumb they are

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
Slaveryisgood:
South Africa is now officially a shythole country , they discriminated and deported Nigerians in their country in numbers not knowing that it would cost them a lot. Now that hardworking Nigerians left that God forsaken nation, their economy collapsed , there is less development , less public services as most of the jobs were done by Nigerians since they are all lazy. There are so many power cuts nationwide because the skilled Nigerians who use to run things in their plants were discriminated and killed. Their hospitals have collapsed since they killed and deported the best doctors they had from Nigeria. So many of them are now poor and jobless people looking to escape the country .

My question to you, since we know now they will be flooding Nigeria in numbers to escape their curse , seeing that sai baba is making great international deals to fix our economy . Should we make our visas very hard to get for them or should we let them come in and treat them like slaves and deport them after ?

Reading all what u wrote here really makes me weak. Buhari signing international what? The guy is enslaving Nigeria and u r here jubilating about it? Wow!!! U also mentioned that Nigeria is better than South Africa, REALLY!!!! where did u get ur facts from? People won't stop amazing me on internet sha

3 Likes

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by sapeleboi(m): 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
angry
Slaveryisgood:

Are they not killing us for jealousy because we develop their useless country for them undecided
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Mizwisdom(f): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
Runalong333:
LMFAO. This is the dumbest thread I've ever encountered on nairaland, the fact that there are people helping you with this dumb fantasy of yours is even more hilarious . How many South Africans have you ever met in your life , let alone in Nigeria? grin. Let me tell you I've lived in South Africa for about a decade now , so I know how South Africans reason . No matter how things get bad in their country, you will never see them running not even to developed countries, let alone other African countries especially our naija. South Africans are more like northerners , they have a culture of contentment and pride, they would rather be poor at home than be a treated like crap or forming nuisances in another mans land. How many of them came to naija last year when they had technical recession ? Lol. South Africans always solve their own problems without outsiders , perhaps we could also learn that to gain respect in the continent.

400+ SAC were injured and died @ SCOAN.

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Mizwisdom(f): 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
Runalong333:

Lol , my friend deal with the truth. There are no South African citizens interested in Nigeria except for business and they leave as soon as possible , while we beg for their visas every day because Nigeria is a destroyed nation , a disaster.

SCOAN, Nollywood? I think they are here
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mizwisdom:

LMFAO, another supporter of foolishness . Nollywood what ?. South Africans come to naija as visitors at scoan, same as some come to check on their businesses, same as some are in naija to look after South African interests in the country . But how many of these people are in Nigeria illegally? grin. Are they desperate to remain in naija like we are desperate to remain in their country ? Nope, they come , do what they came for and jet off back home. Like I said before , this was a dumb thread , there are no South Africans that would be desperate to migrate to naija , when better countries can easily accommodate them , it's just delusions from people like yourself . Lol, nollywood when South African movie industry has two Oscars grin, their movies get reviewed against Hollywood movies not among " African best" lol. This is ridiculous .

7 Likes

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Ugosample(m): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
Runalong333:

LMFAO, another supporter of foolishness . Nollywood what ?. South Africans come to naija as visitors at scoan, same as some come to check on their businesses, same as some are in naija to look after South African interests in the country . But how many of these people are in Nigeria illegally? grin. Are they desperate to remain in naija like we are desperate to remain in their country ? Nope, they come , do what they came for and jet off back home. Like I said before , this was a dumb thread , there are no South Africans that would be desperate to migrate to naija , when better countries can easily accommodate them , it's just delusions from people like yourself . Lol, nollywood when South African movie industry has two Oscars grin, their movies get reviewed against Hollywood movies not among " African best" lol. This is ridiculous .

You have a point tho

But there are south Africans who have made Nigeria theur home sha and are running businesses and making so much profit From it
met two in Abuja sometime in 2016
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ugosample:

You have a point tho

But there are south Africans who have made Nigeria theur home sha and are running businesses and making so much profit From it

Bro , i don't dispute that , I personally know a couple of them who own successful businesses in naija , some export their products to naija . But my point was that it's totally ridiculous to think if their country was shytty , they would start flooding Nigeria of all places , even though they are visa free to places with better economies and living standards with security like , Singapore, Israel, Ireland etc . How many of the South Africans you met in naija are there to "hustle "? I'm sure they all had solid reasons to be in naija and were not causing a nuisance or disturbing the peace of citizens , opposite of what our people are here . So the chances of South African people being so desperate to migrate to naija , is ridiculous especially as illegal immigrants lol.

3 Likes

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Iwantslavesgone: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ugosample:

You have a point tho

There are thousands of those lazy pigs begging around Nigeria daily . Go to the nigerian consulate in their country and see the line of visa beggers. We must stop their influx by any means possible before they threaten our security with their laziness and crime. South Africans are the worst in everything in Africa, Nigeria is much better in everything that those idiots .
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Iwantslavesgone: 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Cone to Lagos and see those idiots begging to be featured as gate boys and housegirks in our movies. Don't believe this shyt that they are better over there, it's all foolish igbo lies . South Africa is a finished country shythole .
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Ugosample(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
Runalong333:

Bro , i don't dispute that , I personally know a couple of them who own successful businesses in naija , some export their products to naija . But my point was that it's totally ridiculous to think if their country was shytty , they would start flooding Nigeria of all places , even though they are visa free to places with better economies and living standards with security like , Singapore, Israel, Ireland etc . How many of the South Africans you met in naija are there to "hustle "? I'm sure they all had solid reasons to be in naija and were not causing a nuisance or disturbing the peace of citizens , opposite of what our people are here . So the chances of South African people being so desperate to migrate to naija , is ridiculous especially as illegal immigrants lol.

true sha

South Africans are less likely to come to naija to "hustle" the way our people do everywhere

We need to work on ourselves as a people

But geeed and the quick quest for riches always hold us back

I'm tired

2 Likes

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 13, 2018
Ugosample:

true sha

South Africans are less likely to come to naija to "hustle" the way our people do everywhere

We need to work on ourselves as a people

But geeed and the quick quest for riches always hold us back

I'm tired

The whole thing is tiring bro. I don't know why our people are made like this always looking to cut corners and cheat other to "succeed" our name is dead. I visit countries like Kenya, Botswana and Namibia and the people are so reserved and respect their laws , no one skips robots , I won't even talk of the orderlines in South Africa, why us embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Direction To JKK Building / Nigerians In Kamloops.... And Those Hoping To Study At Thompson Rivers Uni.. / 1538 Nigerians Die In Road Accidents In Three Months - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.