Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Abuja Earth Tremor: FG Offers Explanation - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Abuja Earth Tremor: FG Offers Explanation (31260 Views)

Earth Tremor Rock Akure City,Ondo State / Earth Tremor: Hydrologists Speak On Possibility Of Earthquake In Nigeria / Why Earth Tremor Occurred In Abuja – FEMA (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abuja Earth Tremor: FG Offers Explanation by Dasgoro: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
twitter 5

Re: Abuja Earth Tremor: FG Offers Explanation by gaby(m): 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
mapet:

Obviously your post betrays your ignorance in things like this. Even your claim to reason "rationally going forward" is in doubt wrt this issue. Why they put out information (it's actually 24hrs) after the incident? I may not be able to hold forth for NIMET or FERMA, but check this;
a. In a scenario when you encounter vibrations, you expect NIMET or FERMA to go public and say - "Ladies and Gentlemen we have "Earthquake" pack your bags and baggages......."?, without any firm conclusion of what it actually is?
b. You expect there is no guiding principle about their procedure of communication? Everything must be sharp-sharp to you? grin grin grin grin grin

c. Who alluded that Dr. Joe Abah is the mouthpiece of NIMET and FERMA? Bros, I tot you said you reason "rationally" grin

Just saw your submission above and had initially thought to ignore it seeing how you had resorted to name calling and trying to show how well you can churn up technical mumbo jumbos as it relates to the topic in view until I stumbled on the press release attached.

Education or literacy isn't defined by how big a sounding/technical word you can muzzle, spew forth or type out. This is where the Nigerian educational sector had made a dupe of us all, the resultant effect is what we presently have and deal with on a daily.

A situation where we believe in theory aided by cramming everything crammable and pouring them all out as had been crammed without the ability to identify or relate with the subject matter even when it stares us in the face physically is our bane as a nation.

Most of us are limited in our practical knowledge of fields we claim and bandy certificates about as our areas/fields of expertise.

Na so so grammar we sabi, I hope you won't disagree with me on this too.

I saw how you were bandying all the technicals and standard rules of engagements as an expert in the field of earthquakes and emergency situations.

Find below for your kind perusal the 'guiding principle and standard procedure of communication' of your all competent NIMET, NEMA or FEMA.

You should be proud of yourself for your submissions and give the agencies all the kudos they deserve as well.

Re: Abuja Earth Tremor: FG Offers Explanation by Dasgoro: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
twitter 6

Re: Abuja Earth Tremor: FG Offers Explanation by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
gaby:

You are a dick headed imp...asswipe telling his father to be fooling himself..

grin.
Ok.
Tnx.

But stop foooOOoooling Ur self Sir.
Re: Abuja Earth Tremor: FG Offers Explanation by gaby(m): 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
PrecisionFx:

grin.
Ok.
Tnx.

But stop foooOOoooling Ur self Sir.

Good boy...your daddy said he's heard you...
Re: Abuja Earth Tremor: FG Offers Explanation by Mizwisdom(f): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
chukxie:

Sure airlines relying on meteorologist for weather forecasts. But you and I know that that agency is grossly underfunded, and can't be compared to what is obtainable in a country like South Africa.

Bruh just admit you goofed. I have noticed you don't know a lot about Nigeria. I'm 100% sure you are not based here. Don't pay much attention to most pipu here. If you come across few mature ones click follow.
Re: Abuja Earth Tremor: FG Offers Explanation by chukxie(m): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Bruh just admit you goofed. I have noticed you don't know a lot about Nigeria. I'm 100% sure you are not based here. Don't pay much attention to most pipu here. If you come across few mature ones click follow.

I tire ooo! "Goofed" how? You're right about me not being based in Nigeria (it isn't something worthy of shouting from a rooftop). But I do go to Nigeria at least once a year so I think I have a pretty good idea how some important agencies are highly underfunded there.
Re: Abuja Earth Tremor: FG Offers Explanation by wolesmile(m): 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
kokomaster3d:

Receive sense.

The US government e.g. warn people before any major disaster. Most people affected are those who did not heed to the warning or refused to be evacuated.

Re: Abuja Earth Tremor: FG Offers Explanation by mapet: 6:52am On Sep 08, 2018
gaby:

Just saw your submission above and had initially thought to ignore it seeing how you had resorted to name calling and trying to show how well you can churn up technical mumbo jumbos as it relates to the topic in view until I stumbled on the press release attached.

Education or literacy isn't defined by how big a sounding/technical word you can muzzle, spew forth or type out. This is where the Nigerian educational sector had made a dupe of us all, the resultant effect is what we presently have and deal with on a daily.

A situation where we believe in theory aided by cramming everything crammable and pouring them all out as had been crammed without the ability to identify or relate with the subject matter even when it stares us in the face physically is our bane as a nation.

Most of us are limited in our practical knowledge of fields we claim and bandy certificates about as our areas/fields of expertise.

Na so so grammar we sabi, I hope you won't disagree with me on this too.

I saw how you were bandying all the technicals and standard rules of engagements as an expert in the field of earthquakes and emergency situations.

Find below for your kind perusal the 'guiding principle and standard procedure of communication' of your all competent NIMET, NEMA or FEMA.

You should be proud of yourself for your submissions and give the agencies all the kudos they deserve as well.
H

If you are any ways smart, you would have looked for that press release before you jumped to ignorant conclusions on what you know nothing about.

You made dumb statements, when you were educated, instead of you to swallow your useless pride and learn, you started feeling intimidated. Let me make it harder for you, it is obvious you lack exposure either corporate or academic. Things that are basic you don't know. You think emotional blackmail serves any useful purpose?
Re: Abuja Earth Tremor: FG Offers Explanation by gaby(m): 7:05am On Sep 08, 2018
mapet:

If you are any ways smart, you would have looked for that press release before you jumped to ignorant conclusions on what you know nothing about.

You made dumb statements, when you were educated, instead of you to swallow your useless pride and learn, you started feeling intimidated. Let me make it harder for you, it is obvious you lack exposure either corporate or academic. Things that are basic you don't know. You think emotional blackmail serves any useful purpose?

I feel so sorry for you dude. You are obviously irredeemable.

God forbid I get educated by some dimwit like you, I'd pass on your education and fly with self-tutorials.

Keep feeling fly and believing your self-acclaimed knowledge and authority on tremor/earthquake issues.

Una go waste money for school finish dey think say dem dey sell intelligence or wisdom for school. Monkey.

https://www.nairaland.com/4721553/fg-purchases-n50m-earthquake-monitoring#71004788

Get on that link and enjoy your stupidity.

Your fellow bufoons you were boldly defending obviously hadn't an idea what was happening because as you can read fro that thread, they hadn't the required types of equipment to make a sense of what was happening.

Onye ara.

Go enjoy my siggy and get some sense oponu.
Re: Abuja Earth Tremor: FG Offers Explanation by gaby(m): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2018
mapet:

You sabi speak English and believe your self-hype ba...

I refused to waste my time hold up in between the walls of a classroom in quest of intelligence or wisdom, I simply went about self-learning.

But guess what? I'll make a mincemeat and a huge folly of you, your certificate and over-inflated ego.

I will teach you the true meaning of civility and decorum since you are deficient in both.

Leopard Entered A School In India & Mauled 6 [video] / Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) / 10 Fascinating Facts About The Moon You Probably May Not Know!!!