Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Best Of IFA 2018. Techcapon’s Favorite Products From The Show. (PHOTOS) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Of IFA 2018. Techcapon’s Favorite Products From The Show. (PHOTOS) (868 Views)

Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) / How To Make Fb Show Photos Using Free Mode / Pes 2018 Psp, Android, Pc, Iphone Ppsspp Download Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Of IFA 2018. Techcapon’s Favorite Products From The Show. (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 7:13am On Sep 07, 2018
TechCapon

For those who don’t know what IFA 2018 is all about, it is the biggest tech show, not just in Europe but on the planet. All major tech giants around the world assemble together with their latest innovations and the biggest guns in their arsenal to show the world, some of these tech products are not readily available for sale, some are already on sale. It would interest you to know that there are a lot of smaller tech companies who also came to IFA 2018 to show off their latest innovations as well to a global audience. In this post Techcapon is going to show you some of the best tech gadgets that were unveiled at IFA 2018. Enjoy

BEST HEADPHONE: Sony WH-1000XM2

The Sony WH-1000XM2 is our number one headphone at the just concluded IFA 2018. It is an excellent-sounding, comfortable wireless headphone with effective noise cancellation feature that has been greatly improved. You can customize the headphone’s sound settings to your liking via EQ settings in the app. Its battery life has been improved and it has some lofty extra features geared toward frequent travelers.

BEST SMARTPHONE: SONY XPERIA XZ3

SONY has made yet another appearance on our list of best tech products of IFA 2018, this shows the Japanese company is not slowing down in terms of innovation. This smartphone has all it takes to fight it out with the Samsung Galaxy S9+ . Another great phone launched at IFA 2018 is the ZTE Axon 9 Pro but I prefer the Xperia XZ3 which comes with OLED display and Android Pie.

BEST LAPTOP: LENOVO YOGA C930

Yes I know laptops are not something we usually trip for but this laptop is so unique, I can’t help but add it in my list. It has no physical keyboard, instead you type on an E-Ink keyboard set under a piece of glass, which also works as a notepad with the stylus, and for reading ebooks. It’s paired to a beautiful 10.8-inch 4K screen running Windows 10. Imagine writing on a keyboard using a Stylus Pen instead of typing on a keyboard. Lenovo is so innovative, well done !
Re: Best Of IFA 2018. Techcapon’s Favorite Products From The Show. (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 7:13am On Sep 07, 2018
TechCapon

BEST GAMING MACHINE (LAPTOP): Acer Predator Triton 900

I call it THE DEVIL. This beast is a 2-in-1 convertible with a hinge which allows the display to slide forward and cover the top of the keyboard. Looking at it, it is heavy, big and full of power. Acer didn’t announce specs or price for the Triton 900, but given its pedigree, we expect it to be one of the most powerful (and most expensive) gaming laptops you can ever buy when it eventually goes on sale.

BEST TV: Samsung Q900FN 8K QLED

As much as I would have loved to make the LG 8K OLED, the best TV of IFA 2018, the thing is, it’s just a prototype and was just unveiled to show the world what to expect soon. LG didn’t give us a name or specs of the TV but the Samsung Q900FN 8K QLED is already out and available for sale so we have to make it our top TV of IFA 2018. Samsung uses QLED technology and has also taken into account that there’s no 8K content out there, so the TV comes with 8K AI Upscaling that “dynamically” upscales standard definition content into a much higher resolution.

BEST GAMING CHAIR: ACER PREDATOR THRONOS

Whoever invented this huge gaming machine must have been a game junkie or at least related to one. This gigantic 485 pound steel structure was unveiled at IFA 2018 sporting 3 huge three 27-inch gaming monitors, along with integrated space for a Predator gaming PC. This gaming throne has a motorized cockpit for adjusting your screen setup. It is less of a place to sit and more of a convenient way to let you live inside your gaming PC. The chair can vibrate as you play the games and recline up to 140 degrees, and it features a foot rest. And, of course, the whole thing lights up. If you want to live inside your game, go for the Predator Thronos !

BEST PROCESSOR: HUAWEI KIRIN 980

Our list is not complete without mentioning the most powerful processor ever, the Huawei Kirin 980 which also won several awards at the IFA 2018. It is more powerful than the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 in terms of speed, power management and efficiency. The Huawei Mate 20 series is the first line up of smartphones to be powered by the Kirin 980.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/best-of-ifa-2018-tech-capons-favorite-products-from-the-show/

lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Of IFA 2018. Techcapon’s Favorite Products From The Show. (PHOTOS) by donvicky2007: 7:21am On Sep 07, 2018
Wow

Technology at its best, I can't wait to lay my hands on the Sony headphone and Xperia XZ3.
Re: Best Of IFA 2018. Techcapon’s Favorite Products From The Show. (PHOTOS) by dasphinx1(m): 7:28am On Sep 07, 2018
I thought Lenovo unveiled that same yoga laptop at last year's IFA?
Oh, i just remembered that it was a prototype. Make i gbab that Acer gaming chair 'lasan'..... Great work Techcapon
Re: Best Of IFA 2018. Techcapon’s Favorite Products From The Show. (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 7:33am On Sep 07, 2018
dasphinx1:
I thought Lenovo unveiled that same yoga laptop at last year's IFA?
Oh, i just remembered that it was a prototype. Make i just get that Acer gaming chair 'lasan'..... Great work Techcapon
thanks
Re: Best Of IFA 2018. Techcapon’s Favorite Products From The Show. (PHOTOS) by finnestdope(m): 7:55am On Sep 07, 2018
In Tech i die

check here - [url="https://www.dopitech.com"]dopitech.com[/url]
Re: Best Of IFA 2018. Techcapon’s Favorite Products From The Show. (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 8:38am On Sep 07, 2018
finnestdope:
In Tech i die

check here - [url="https://www.dopitech.com"]dopitech.com[/url]
don't die o. Tech will still be here grin
Re: Best Of IFA 2018. Techcapon’s Favorite Products From The Show. (PHOTOS) by finnestdope(m): 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
TechCapon:
don't die o. Tech will still be here grin

hahahahahahaaa grin grin grin. But guy you stole my domain name honestly. I wanted to buy this domain and said lemme wait for a month becasue i just bought dopitech.com.

only for me to return and see that it has been bought sad sad
Re: Best Of IFA 2018. Techcapon’s Favorite Products From The Show. (PHOTOS) by ddjay: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
TechCapon:
oga op,abeg help the tecno people put dia phone for d list,abeg no vex,just help dem abeg.all their struggle for d phone no go just waste like dat abeg help them
Re: Best Of IFA 2018. Techcapon’s Favorite Products From The Show. (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
finnestdope:

hahahahahahaaa grin grin grin. But guy you stole my domain name honestly. I wanted to buy this domain and said lemme wait for a month becasue i just bought dopitech.com.

only for me to return and see that it has been bought sad sad
are you serious? The domain I wanted to buy has also been bought but the sad thing is, the guy's not even a blogger. He just bought and left it like that, maybe to resell I don't know. TechCapon is dope. I was surprised nobody bought it before now grin
Re: Best Of IFA 2018. Techcapon’s Favorite Products From The Show. (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
ddjay:

oga op,abeg help the tecno people put dia phone for d list,abeg no vex,just help dem abeg.all their struggle for d phone no go just waste like dat abeg help them
tecno have not reached that stage yet cheesy
Re: Best Of IFA 2018. Techcapon’s Favorite Products From The Show. (PHOTOS) by ddjay: 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
TechCapon:
tecno have not reached that stage yet cheesy
yes i know,i just want you to help them so as to reduce their unnecessary ranting on a cool friday afternoon like today
Re: Best Of IFA 2018. Techcapon’s Favorite Products From The Show. (PHOTOS) by finnestdope(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
TechCapon:
are you serious? The domain I wanted to buy has also been bought but the sad thing is, the guy's not even a blogger. He just bought and left it like that, maybe to resell I don't know. TechCapon is dope. I was surprised nobody bought it before now grin

If you had waited a bit longer, i would have been the owner grin cheesy
Re: Best Of IFA 2018. Techcapon’s Favorite Products From The Show. (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
finnestdope:

If you had waited a bit longer, i would have been the owner grin cheesy
lol. Google don't want to approve my adsense. Check my blog and tell me what to do. Thanks
Re: Best Of IFA 2018. Techcapon’s Favorite Products From The Show. (PHOTOS) by directonpc(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
Better post op
Re: Best Of IFA 2018. Techcapon’s Favorite Products From The Show. (PHOTOS) by finnestdope(m): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
TechCapon:
lol. Google don't want to approve my adsense. Check my blog and tell me what to do. Thanks

create an about us page, already you have a "privacy policy" page, i think you only need the about us page and then re-apply
Re: Best Of IFA 2018. Techcapon’s Favorite Products From The Show. (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
finnestdope:

create an about us page, already you have a "privacy policy" page, i think you only need the about us page and then re-apply
yeah. I thought about it too. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Best Of IFA 2018. Techcapon’s Favorite Products From The Show. (PHOTOS) by Ejadike(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2018
I wish I could own all these. I'll just have to settle for VR on my TECNO Spark2
Re: Best Of IFA 2018. Techcapon’s Favorite Products From The Show. (PHOTOS) by AoM3b(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2018
Why is there no Apple product on the list. Oooops, forgot it's a premium device and can't be mentioned with others. Rubbish company producing half baked devices
Re: Best Of IFA 2018. Techcapon’s Favorite Products From The Show. (PHOTOS) by zzzzy: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
AoM3b:
Why is there no Apple product on the list. Oooops, forgot it's a premium device and can't be mentioned with others. Rubbish company producing half baked devices
Apple didn't have a session at IFA if i can remember.
Re: Best Of IFA 2018. Techcapon’s Favorite Products From The Show. (PHOTOS) by ibisola177: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
finnestdope:create an about us page, already you have a "privacy policy" page, i think you only need the about us page and then re-applyyeah. I thought about it too. Thanksi

(1) (Reply)

Best Data Plans January 2019 For All Devices / Mint Without A Single Scratch Original Samsung Galaxy Tab E For Sale 35k / Infinix Hot4 Pro At A Giveaway Price! 4g Lte, 2gb Ram, 4000mah Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.