Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Biography Of Steve Azaiki As He Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of Steve Azaiki As He Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Form (13215 Views)

Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race / Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race / Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biography Of Steve Azaiki As He Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Form by AlexReports(m): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2018
Prof. Steve Sinikiem Azaiki Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Nomination Form

As the countdown continues to the 2019 general elections, a proactive Yenagoa boy; Prof. Steve Azaiki (OON), has confirmed his readiness to join the political race with the submission of his nomination form earlier today to contest for the Federal House of Representative seat to represent the good people of Yenagoa-Kolokuma/Opokuma Federal Constituency. He made his submission at the Bayelsa state PDP secretariat, Yenagoa with thousands of supporters who stormed the complex in their numbers to cheer him.

This visionary leader, humanitarian pathfinder and distinguished technocrat was a pioneer commissioner for agriculture, former Secretary to the Bayelsa State Government, National Coordinator Nigeria National Think-Tank, President World Environment Foundation for Africa (WEFFA) and currently the youngest Pro-Chancellor of the Niger Delta University Wilberforce Island Bayelsa State.

The intimidating credentials of the professor of Agronomy, Institute of Potato Research, Ukrainian Agricultural Academy, now University of Life and Environmental Sciences, Kiev, Ukraine, with specialization in Phytopathology (plant protection). He attended National University of Life and Environmental Sciences for his first, postgraduate and doctorate degrees, as well as Federal University of Technology, Owerri, (MBA in Project Management), University
of Abidjan, Cocody (Certificate in French language) and Ukrainian Agricultural University (Certificate in Russian language).

He was also appointed into the Governing Council of Federal University of Technology, Akure. Prof. Steve has made some positive contributions to his community and society by building primary schools, church, museum and erecting one of the best architectural masterpiece public libraries in Nigeria. With his love for education and equity, the vibrant administrator has created employment and scholarship opportunities for over 1,000 indigenes within and in the diaspora.

In view of his astute nature and considerations for humanity, especially the common man, Professor Azaiki who also holds a PhD in Public Administration, In 2011 a grateful Nation bestowed on him one of Nigeria's highest honors "OON Order of the Niger"

This highly respected figure and intellectual in the academic world has authored several Books some of which are: Oil, Politics and Blood (2006); Oil, Gas and Life in Nigeria (2007); The Evil of Oil (2009); Thoughts on Nigeria (2015), Oil, Democracy and the Promise of True Federalism in Nigeria etc.

It’s time Nigerians supported men of integrity with intellectual capacity, exceptional leadership quality and respected technocrats who can influence laws that will positively impact on the lives of his people.

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/09/prof-steve-azaiki-joins-federal-house.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Steve Azaiki As He Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Form by AlexReports(m): 9:50am On Sep 07, 2018
@alexreports

Re: Biography Of Steve Azaiki As He Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Form by ayEbeneyzer(m): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
THIS IS NIGERIA sad

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Steve Azaiki As He Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Form by ruboy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
FTC.... Showers of blessing follow me
Re: Biography Of Steve Azaiki As He Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Form by N0favors: 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
1st
Re: Biography Of Steve Azaiki As He Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Form by MrAnele(m): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
All na still thief

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Steve Azaiki As He Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Form by frankwyte: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
Look at the set of people vieing for positions in PDP and that of APC... One is scholars and the other are no certs!

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Steve Azaiki As He Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Form by ayEbeneyzer(m): 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
I stole it mehn grin
ruboy:
FTC.... Showers of blessing follow me
Re: Biography Of Steve Azaiki As He Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Form by AlexReports(m): 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
More

Re: Biography Of Steve Azaiki As He Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Form by RichardRandy: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hm, wetin concern me all of una wey go vote make una vote wisely. grin
As for me all of them are CRIMINALS and I'm not voting again

Re: Biography Of Steve Azaiki As He Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Form by Peacemaker5128: 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
"No leflendum no erection"

cool

4 Likes

Re: Biography Of Steve Azaiki As He Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Form by slivertongue: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
House of Reps why not Senate?

4 Likes

Re: Biography Of Steve Azaiki As He Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Form by Xinzu: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
Soon as I saw the name of an irrelevant individual, I knew it was Alexreports behind it. I wonder what promises this dude makes to his clients that make them think his mediocre write-ups can boost their popularity.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Steve Azaiki As He Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Form by Houseofglam7(f): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
Xinzu:
Soon as I saw the name of an irrelevant individual, I knew it was Alexreports behind it. I wonder what promises this dude makes to his clients that make them think his mediocre write-ups can boost their popularity.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Steve Azaiki As He Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Form by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
a SOUND MAN
Re: Biography Of Steve Azaiki As He Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Form by policy12: 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
frankwyte:
Look at the set of people vieing for positions in PDP and that of APC... One is scholars and the other are no certs!

If only is by degree Gej would av taken Nigeria to the next Haven, been a Phd holder. Bros wise up naija politicians are the same its their interest first, not national interest.

When Ben Bruce was doing common sense skit we thought he is d change we need but today we all know better except we decide to his the truth under our tongue. There are so many degree holders, Masters, Phd and the rest in our NASS, yet no result.

In my own opinion I think we need more of ppu who can keep to their words and back it with actions.
Re: Biography Of Steve Azaiki As He Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Form by Pusyiter(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Prof. Your political advisers have not done well. This is what you get when you listen to people like Dickson.
Prof, this position is too small for you o....although there is always a humble beginning
I know you too well on a personal level as a clean and astute personality but Agberos in the lower chambers go stain you.
Re: Biography Of Steve Azaiki As He Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Form by Adamsking(m): 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2018

Re: Biography Of Steve Azaiki As He Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Form by mechanics(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
He's tired of lecturing, so he want to partake in the national cake.

(1) (Reply)

SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m / Doubts Swirl Over 2023 General Elections - Punch Editorial / Ojukwu To Get Full Nigerian Military Burial, Oya Massob Give Way!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.