Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

"Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora (25375 Views)

Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK / No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG / Sabo Nanono: There Is No Hunger In Nigeria – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by otokx(m): 12:25am On Sep 08, 2018
watchindelta:
I just laugh Nigerian don change abi lol. No be the same Nigeria last week (A division police station) open their mouth say they no get guns on their stations? My junior brother bought keke and gv it to a man to drive, last week the man ran to my brother and said 3 boys stole the keke from him with a gun! from bendel estate road. Thak God my junior brother put gps tracker in the keke. Immediately the driver and my brother track and found it on maledemort road on one compound but they didn't say anything. They went to ( A division police station) to complaint the matter, my brother say oga police thieves belop my boy wey they drive my keke with gun and stole the keke from him but with gps tracker we don see the compound wey the thief keep the keke put' immagine police open em mouth say wey no get guns for our station now to take follow u ppl to the place to arrest the robbers! But wait we will call vigilante on maledemort road to follow you ppl to retrieve it back. When the vigilante came my brother and they went to retrieve the keke but the driver said to my brother the gun the vigilantes hold look like the gun they use to rob him at bendel estate but the robbers cover their face. When they returned back to the state one of the vigilante said this keke look like the keke that rob me this morning at maledemort road and stole my 120k! Police this diver must be Thief oga sergeant make we lock this driver na this keke driver thief my money! Nana they wan turn case for the poor driver head. Then my junior brother spark for wety this driver run to my house by 8oclock in the morning so as only em take dey with me and at the same time rob you for maledemort road at 9oclock na witch em be? Immagine the police tell the vigilante say maybe na another keke thief em 120k say becus my brother say the driver they with him that time' the police say since they don see the keke make brother give them 10k. Say the matter don closed. No be film but real thing wey happen for warri. things they happen for this country oh. All this vigilante they be thief an they are working with the police to Thief Nigerians .They for arrest the poor driver make em fine the 120k b4 they for leave am if not 4 my brother say dis man most go with him. So i no no wety dis man dy talk undecided u dey with thieves n dy run follow an innocent person

Na army from Effurun u 4 use square those vigilante guys.
Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by judondasylva(m): 2:21am On Sep 08, 2018
God forbid, the only time I come back to that hell is to take my family with me. Guys if you ever leave Nigeria to any other country you will never want to come back to Nigeria again. The only good thing about Nigeria which I miss is comedy and drama every day but I no longer miss it because I now follow all the happenings online.
Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by thunderbabs: 4:50am On Sep 08, 2018
FG na yahoo yahoo.. Scammers and liars
Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by prince2ce(m): 5:43am On Sep 08, 2018
This people are indeed funny, what’s changing in the system if I may ask? Nothing is working yet, no good road, Medical , education, electricity and job, this country is liken to the time of sodom and gomora in the Bible when God ask lot to flee with his family and never return, while those outside shouldn’t bother to make a come back and then those in the city should find a means to run away , Mr minister , maybe until when you all bring back your children outside the country, then shall we believe your words.change koo, echanging ni.!
Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by kotv: 5:48am On Sep 08, 2018
The rest of us are trying to leave Nigeria and the FG is trying to scam the ones lucky enough to have escaped this dungeon to return. angry angry angry. They are not serious.

Nigerians in diaspora
Do not listen to them. I repeat Do not listen to them.
Return at your own peril.
Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by learner007(m): 6:04am On Sep 08, 2018
Where is this diaspora sef. I like to visit the place one day o...
Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by creamy1990(f): 6:15am On Sep 08, 2018
Have you hear the word "cars parked at owners risk" before? Ehen when! Me I won't say more than that o
Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by toye440: 6:20am On Sep 08, 2018
There r many reasons not to ever comeback home.
1. A large number of Nigerians outside r Christians, say 95%. With d current persecution of Christians by this government pls give me a reason y Nigeria is worth dying for.
2. Y leave heaven for hell. Just recently Nigeria was awarded d HQ of global poverty.
3.Y leave wre God has planted u for contraption like this
4. Y leave equity, and justice for Nepotism injustice and Advance kwarraption.
5.Y leave a secure state for an insecure one.
6. Y leave Trump, Macron, Markel and May governed country for a lifeless governed country.
Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by BabaIbo: 7:01am On Sep 08, 2018
shakmati:

I am Saraki Support Group. I believe he is the one so I do what I do. You can join my team if you also believe!

Good, do your team have a website or an active forum?
Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by bigpsalm07: 7:05am On Sep 08, 2018
When I'm already on my way to America, I should just tell one of the crews to inform the pilot to turn the plane abi? #Issorite
Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by watchindelta(m): 7:30am On Sep 08, 2018
otokx:

Na army from Effurun u 4 use square those vigilante guys.
bro i no dy town. But na my brother go reason police no no say na Thief full dere head. If na army em go carry does boys 4 hear am wel. Police no no dere work Only to do bad dem sabi.
Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by Dwhyte(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2018
Who else didn't finish reading it like me Who
Even the man's face in the pix tells deceit
Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by unknown87: 7:54am On Sep 08, 2018
If you come back ehn, your own have spoil grin grin grin grin
Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by anonymous1759(m): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2018
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=70981042]

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/282812-return-home-things-are-changing-in-nigeria-fg-tells-diasporans.html
[/quote

See death trap grin grin grin grin grin return bomb. No light, no water, no food, no security no hope. You guys should better stay there, if you come back the country will be worse...
Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by Ahmeduana(m): 8:46am On Sep 08, 2018
HungerBAD:
Jokers.

Even me that support the APC, find it difficult not to laugh sometimes when I hear some of their jokes.

Good morning guys,and may we all have a laughter filled day.

j
Reading this from you for the first time, you must have summon courage to shame the devil!!!
Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by mikeyung71(m): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2018
Ehhh..You said what!

Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by Judicible(m): 9:23am On Sep 08, 2018
shakmati:

Do you promise to vote him when he wins the primaries?
I bet you
Saraki will win the the primary

1 Like

Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 08, 2018
DAMNNNNNN!.... these unrepentant political jobbers are shameless liars!

I voted out a nuisance only to end up voting in a lifeless, clueless, satanic, intergrity-deficient anscestor!..... Nigeria is beyond redemption!

#COME BACK AT YOUR PERIL!
Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by IMASTEX: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
93Miles:
How much are you paid? Even Buhari spend more time overseas than in Nigeria. Do they think those people over there don't know the reality on ground.
Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by 93Miles: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
IMASTEX:

How much are you paid? Even Buhari spend more time overseas than in Nigeria. Do they think those people over there don't know the reality on ground.

APC is giving 10k stipend to Nigerians.

How much did ur PDP give?
Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by IMASTEX: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
93Miles:

I am for good governance. I compaigned for APC more than you do when I felt they were different. But it was a bad idea.

Be factual without political sentiment.
Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by 93Miles: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
IMASTEX:

I am for good governance. I compaigned for APC more than you do when I felt they were different. But it was a bad idea.

Be factual without political sentiment.

I'm not sentimental

FG telling Nigerians to return back that things are gettin better isn't a lie.

Things are really gettin better.

Since APC enter power, how many market places and motor parks have u heard of bomb blast?
Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by haveadream: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
Enjoy your lies and propoganda with your APC party.
93Miles:

Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by 93Miles: 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
haveadream:
Enjoy your lies and propoganda with your APC party.
see who is talkin. U were don reciv alert of FG stipend two days ago.

Stop bitin d finger dat feeds u.
Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by haveadream: 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
93Miles:
[s]see who is talkin. U were don reciv alert of FG stipend two days ago.

Stop bitin d finger dat feeds u[/s].
Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by chernest2002: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
Fg is not able to manage the farmers, supporting fulani herds men to kill them, not able to manage trade, leaving only one seaport in Lagos just to make sure that some people don't move forward, no power for industry, even appointed unqualified people in government just to keep others down, now they are calling diaspora to come home, some people travelled abroad because they loss their jobs, herdsmen killing, Buhari media trial, bokoharam killings etc. Anyone that comes home is at risk of losing everything even life.
Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by Justinah4real(f): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
93Miles:
God bless PMB

1 Like

Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by CioAngels(f): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
You people should not be deceived because nothing is changing. Nothing is working, Nigerians are coerced to pay for darkness, hunger in the land. Is better to be a slave in sane country and be comfortable than in Nigeria. Thank your stars you are not here. Remain there and don't come be victim of fulani herdsmen and boko haram. You are not likely to a job because you know people at the top, and because the jobs are for Hausa fulani, pass or fail. You should what they are doing with DPR employment. Someone said they are not employing on merit but who you know, pass or fail. For this action Nigeria is faced for doom.
Re: "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora by bishopochuko178(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
Another story embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Laments High Cost Of Food / Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect / Saraki’s Chief Of Staff Resigns, Other Aides May Be Laid off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.