Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

15-year-old Boy Beheaded Himself With Chainsaw After Losing Computer Game - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 15-year-old Boy Beheaded Himself With Chainsaw After Losing Computer Game (283 Views)

Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) / 15 Year Old Boy Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Niger State / Photos: 15-year-old Boy Arrested For Having Sex With Goat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15-year-old Boy Beheaded Himself With Chainsaw After Losing Computer Game by MosChino772(m): 10:52am On Sep 07, 2018
A 15 year old boy has beheaded himself with a chainsaw after losing a computer game in Russia.
According to reports, Pavel Mateev, went into his yard yesterday morning before he “switched on a chainsaw and sawed off his own head.”

Russian media cited local sources saying that he was addicted to a computer game that his single mother had bought for him.

State owned Russian television channel NTV reported;
http://talkmore.com.ng/15-year-old-boy-beheaded-himself-with-chainsaw-after-losing-computer-game/

“A teenager from Tomsk region committed suicide after he lost a computer game.”
It is unclear what computer game he was playing, but a female source said Pavel spent hours at his computer and that his “nerves gave in after a game”.

The local office of the Russian Investigative Committee gave no further details on Pavel’s case except to confirm a criminal case had been opened into incitement to suicide.

Russia has seen several so-called ‘death groups’ allegedly incite children and teenagers to take their own lives whilst playing online games.

It is unclear whether the alleged suicide of Pavel has any links to this phenomenon.

Some of the groups feature a game called Blue Whale in which victims are ‘brainwashed’by sick online mentors to complete 50 steps involving exhaustion and self-harm, ending in suicide.
Re: 15-year-old Boy Beheaded Himself With Chainsaw After Losing Computer Game by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 07, 2018
i reserve my comment.
Re: 15-year-old Boy Beheaded Himself With Chainsaw After Losing Computer Game by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2018
Dmpaul:
i reserve my comment.
Re: 15-year-old Boy Beheaded Himself With Chainsaw After Losing Computer Game by Albinoflash(m): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2018
Re: 15-year-old Boy Beheaded Himself With Chainsaw After Losing Computer Game by Albinoflash(m): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2018
Dmpaul:
i reserve my comment.
Re: 15-year-old Boy Beheaded Himself With Chainsaw After Losing Computer Game by PrincessB1(f): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2018
Ah ah! shocked
Speechless

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Really Home Of Extreme Poverty? / Lolz: Officer’s Cap Falls During Independence Day Parade In Abuja - Video / 10 Amazing Facts You Probably Don’t Know About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.