Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award (56463 Views)

Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ / Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by Topmaike007(m): 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
Fesomu:
He would have attended the show if he's truly happy for you
DAT is it and all Cr7 are not seen it
Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by Topmaike007(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
gazilion:
Ronaldo refused to attend the presentation after learning that he did not win the award.

But he would like other's to attend to his own presentation if he wins!
Cr7 fumbled a lot

1 Like

Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by Topmaike007(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
oshe11:
Lies.......

Ronaldo is too Rude and Proud to say that
it is not from his inner mind

2 Likes

Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by ollah2: 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
solochris:
Forget the sms Ronaldo sent u, its not from his mind. I know that guy very well cool

He is your neighbour right
Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by bluecircle470: 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
solochris:
Forget the sms Ronaldo sent u, its not from his mind. I know that guy very well cool

He’s from your township.....continue in your delusion
Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by astOorR(m): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
solochris:

Guess you guys grew up in the same neighborhood...
you sound so sure. Just saying...��
Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by ceestar: 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=solochris post=70984648]Forget the sms Ronaldo sent u, its not from his mind. I know that guy very well cool[/quote you can know him very well...but cr7 dont even know you exist
Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by sevo(m): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
All this negative comments about king ronaldo is only coming from one set of people..."the Messi-ians"..lol!! Bad belle people be pained because their god wasn't even shortlisted..

2 Likes

Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by ceestar: 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
I can smell barca fans....e pain dem wella
Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by rozayx5(m): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
The fact he stayed away

Is very bad

SMS means nothing
Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by ceestar: 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
Just caption this

Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by DateMynd44(m): 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
astOorR:

Guess you guys grew up in the same neighborhood...
you sound so sure. Just saying...��
they attended the same secondary schools grin
Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by 1miccza: 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
solochris:

The guy dey come una house abi??
Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by KilmerRougeDon: 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
ominilongest:
Barca dogs will not like this grin

Lol, Penaldo bingos & Madridiots will certainly masturbate with this abi grin

2 Likes

Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
infonews3:
Real Madrid midfielder, Luka Modric has revealed that ex-Los Blanco teammate, Cristiano Ronaldo congratulated him on winning the UEFA Player of the Year Award.

Recall that Modric, last month won UEFA’s Men’s Player of the Year ahead of Ronaldo and Salah.

Ronaldo refused to attend the presentation after learning that he did not win the award.

Modric, however, has revealed that Ronaldo was humble in defeat.

“Cristiano sent me a message, congratulated me and told me he is happy for me and I deserved it,” Modric told RTP3

“He also said he can’t wait to meet me again. I am happy to be in another big award final, we’ll see what will happen.

“I have a good relationship with Cristiano Ronaldo and we’ll have good relationship in the future too. ‘Individual awards are important but I am not obsessed with them.”

https://infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/4309/modric-reveals-what-ronaldo-told-him-after-winning-uefa-award?new=1

wonderful player. Unlike our brother Headnaldo. Award and goals to him is a do or die running rat race with people who doesn't even know he exist. Messi had the opportunity to score hat trick in Barca last match buh gave the ball to suarez to score also, same thing he always do for Neymar during his time in Barca. Buh our overhype brother won't go to an award because his team mate will be winning what he was supposed to win. Since i was born, i have never met such a self centered, selfish, arogant overhype worst world best in the history of football. Phew

1 Like

Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by GetCofOProperty: 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
C. Ronaldo surely is a good man with a large heart.

1 Like

Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by slivertongue: 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
Oh dats kind of CR7.

U will also win d next award &he will dis time call 2congratulate u

1 Like

Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by Kingstanding: 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
solochris:
Forget the sms Ronaldo sent u, its not from his mind. I know that guy velry well cool
. Shut your dirty mouth. You know him very well because you went to same football academy, enemy of good thing. Pray to have someone like cr7 in your family. Why some bad belle people just just like you hate cr7 without reason? You better change your way if you wanna make it in life.
Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
solochris:

What ever we do or say no matter the good intention,someone will still inrprete negatively ...nothing can take away the fact that Ron is a star ..always well he .negativism or not
Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by vRendoh(m): 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
solochris:

Na from your mind he send am abi? Make we learn to mind our business. ....9ja business no reach ?
Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by MAJORBANKZ(m): 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
solochris:
you guys are neighbours i guess... the Nigeria spirit is complex indeed
Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by robosky02(m): 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
solochris:
but his hand expressed his mind cheesy
Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by Kingjames(m): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
....we’ll see what will happen.
see what ?
I laughed out loud. guy nothing for u again o
Ronaldo all d wat
Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by Obdk: 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
solochris:

U kno him from ur dream and poverty
Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by firo08(m): 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
solochris:
Why this hatred bro?
Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by gmercy713: 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Topmaike007:
so why did he refuse to attend and why did he say uefa are bias and why did his agent also refuse defeat?if you answer all this questions with a suitable points I Will accept he is not an egoist.

How did you expect us to have an answer to your questions when we aren't in Italy with him or have a personal discussion with him.

Concerning his agent's comment, you don't expect him to support modric over Ronaldo when he knows that he is been fed by him.

It is just like Lai Mohammed supporting Goodluck Jonathan in a recent interview over his pay master PMB

HOPE got this simple logic?
Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by Icon79(m): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
Messi 2 trophies, Ronaldo 1, Modric 1, Salah 0. Messi scored more goals, created more, assisted more than all of them. How come Messi doesn't make at least the final three?

Like Felipe Luis said, "Messi snub has cost FIFA awards their credibility".

And to that I say, 'It has been a long time since FIFA has had any credibility. The corruption runs deep there.'

O pari
Re: Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award by wisdomkid: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
solochris:

Words can't describe how stupid you sound.

Dictionary don't have words to attest your level of stupidity,
It's infinite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WWF Wrestler Hulk Hogan In Ladipo Mushin Lagos (pics) / Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) / FIFA Releases 3-Man Shortlist For Best Player, Lionel Messi Excluded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.