Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? (55529 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by engreo(m): 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Thank God, I have never chase or woo a girl before. Na them they rush me

8 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by KulAsCucumber: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
baakus:
If by chance i summoned the courage to woo a lady and she decline, i just jejely pack my boot and leave.

I don't have that time cos it can be exhausting
Me too. is like, naija girls don't know what it takes to approach unknown person for a chat. it alot courage and determiation. I am not saying u should welcome anybody that come to u, act reasonable sha!

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by SegunAj(m): 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
I can't keep asking you out forever now after 2 weeks no reply I'm off

7 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by iamdebby(m): 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
Newboss:
And you're Debby? angry
So debby is only for females?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
daymeelarday:
She made it look like my life depended on her agreeing to date me, she was boring too, always replying with those "k, aiit, never mind" type of replies after I text her like 5 long messages consecutively. To summarise it all, it was just exhausting.
She wasn't into you smiley

17 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Reinah(f): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
I hear a lot of guys complain about girls being boring, I agree that some girls can be boring but some times, the thing is we just can't have the same vibe with everyone. I talk and chat much but not with everyone.. I'm sure the people I don't really chat with would see me as boring but it's just that I find it hard to flow or see anything to chat with them about.

Best thing to do if someone is not flowing with you is to just let them be or take them like that.

To the question, I lost interest in someone I liked because he wasn't as quiet and intelligent as I thought.. He talks so loud and carelessly, has the brain for academics and nothing more. I remember I advised him to do or learn something before going for service but his response was just off it for me. The attraction died slowly and quietly cheesy grin

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
I'm yet to stop chasing, I'm just giving him a break. Acting desperate and choking can be appalling, guys should learn from Me grin grin
If they reach 35 now, the will be acting desperate.....And if a guy comes with first class Benz, he won't be appalling...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Olatundezzz: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
we hear,,,,people with different openion
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Xisnin(m): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
kirchofff:
baba no girl is boring, they are only boring when they don't like you.
I disagree, there are naturally shy men and women regardless of their like for their partner.
Not everybody can relate well with your life experience or knowledge but I think most writers here
are exaggerating the numbers of boring women out there due to the hard to get games being played
by many of them.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Xisnin(m): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
She wasn't into you smiley
Or confused or biding her time.
If she has zero interest in him, she would have cut him off completely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
olsome:
If they reach 35 now, the will be acting desperate.....And if a guy comes with first class Benz, he won't be appalling...
Exactly my brother! Sense will not kill you grin grin

I'm not into ladies BTW undecided
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Glink2018(m): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
hushshinani:
To me, no gal is worth dying for... it's not do or die affair.. my opinion is to ask her out and if she says no, that means my money stays in my pocket and my bank account.

i remember one of my old friends when growing up, this very guy wooed a lady for more than a year. he had to sew sutana to joing her in church service...

Abeg for wetin? na by force to do?

That's his choice. Marriage material lady are very few.

So if you see one, pursue it will all that it takes.

Good luck in your future searching...

7 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by alen4smith(m): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
lenghtinny:

Who ask you?

Does having five white girls on your WhatsApp means there are no boring white girls The comparison wasn't necessary angry Makes you sound like a thirsty n*gga.

I hate stupid stereotypes like the one you just made in your comment angry
He is just a broke attention seeker

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Elliot2(m): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
ceeroh:
Well, that's just me. I lose interest easily. Might end up not getting married sef
lol.bruh,u dey lyk ma nigga. e no get patience.he easily gets irritated with gurls so tey him no dey bang same hole twice.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by techprodigy(m): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
ceeroh:
Well, that's just me. I lose interest easily. Might end up not getting married sef
Wtf son?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by frubben(m): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
there is this odour coming from her body, I don't really know which but I did not stick around to find out.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by eph12(m): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
Chased for 5 years. Told we can't be friends if we can't date. We stopped talking for about 4 months and now we're dating.

9 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Xisnin:

Or confused or biding her time.
If she has zero interest in him, she would have cut him off completely.
Not likely...
Sometimes when I'm not into a guy, I let him wear himself out, To me it's better than rudely cutting him off. However I must have let you know your place and my opinion of you before I do that.

The problem is most guys hardly take an outright No. You think all women have that patience or time to play hard to get. smiley

12 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Vicochende(m): 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
The chase was extremely exhausting...almost made me loose myself in the process. God helped me to get myself together and see value in myself again. eventually met someone who saw that value too... wink

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by nuggarito: 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
We were seeing online, till the day I met her in person, big boobs, big ass, skinny legs, Mehn I just lost interest immediately, the legs of a lady is just something I'm so turned on about.

22 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Reinah(f): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
Jeromejnr:
Reinah let me take you out o.
Take me out? Can't remember saying I was a trash can grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by bentlywills(m): 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
krissconnect:
I'll start with myself. She played hard to get and retracted her steps unnecessarily when I showed immense attention. I couldn't waste my time any longer cos she taught I was a fckboy and there was little I could do to change her view.

C'mon guys, lets here yours!

Typical me
Once you play hard to get for too Long am off...my attention can't be drawn back again
Happened to me recently

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Divay22(f): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
dingbang:
because they dont practice good personal hygiene, they dont even care to check their health status. they just end up infecting you with infections
Hmmm
It's like i know what's happening grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by trilobite: 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
1. She said she doesn't like cooking, and can't stand being in the kitchen, and was just looking for a casual relationship (i passed her along to an unserious guy and solved her problem)

2. Said spending on her was my responsibility.

3. Was just too young and not intelligent. Couldn't hold any conversation that doesn't involve entertainment. Still hoping and waiting for her to grow up because she's a good person.

4. A first class graduate that was just too dull. i thought these two words cannot be found in one person till i met her. Her people skills are at kindergarten levels.

5. Beautiful and intelligent but distance between us is a big hindrance. No chance.

God help us wife searchers.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by insperyadyou: 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mine was, it was very clear that I was forcing myself into her probably because little interest from her wasn't' there at all. She will never return multiple missed calls. There was no Chemistry in our chats and discussion. She was never straight-forward. She was Cunningly rude, and her actions were like "get the hint and move on". I read the signs early. To me, hers wasn't playing hard to get. She was never interested. I moved on. Sometimes we think holding on is what makes us stronger not knowing is letting go.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by BabaIbo: 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
She said I'm too big for her, that she's not up to my class, she said she is afraid of being dumped (heartbreak), tho she always tell me she cares and love me and she used to be my best friend then (a position my woman is occupying atm).

When she realized I have gotten a new babe after trying to get her, she felt bad but faked a smile, tho we are still friends.

P.S - She's my birthday mate, different years(we call each other twinnie), she used to tell me she know I love her and she love me too but with time the chemistry will occur.

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by paulGrundy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
krissconnect:
I'll start with myself. She played hard to get and retracted her steps unnecessarily when I showed immense attention. I couldn't waste my time any longer cos she taught I was a fckboy and there was little I could do to change her view.

C'mon guys, lets here yours!

she kept snobbing my WhatsApp message and went about telling my Church folks about how I try hard to woo her and that the tone of my WhatsApp messages are too sexualized. I cut off ties with her.

one year after her marriage she messaged me hi on Facebook.

I didn't waste time! DELETE AND BLOCK!!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Joe88(m): 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
The day I saw her pick her nose with her fingers! I couldn't stand that

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nathdoug(m): 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mouth odour

5 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by hushshinani(m): 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Glink2018:

That's his choice. Marriage material lady are very few.

So if you see one, pursue it will all that it takes.

Good luck in your future searching...
married with a kid.

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by smeag0l(m): 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Pray for you to get a girl that the only thing you know about her is something as inconsequential as beauty?May God help you and open your eyes!
meneski:
Am yet to stop the shii, maybe next weekend, she is desprate on making me her friend-zoned person...it hurts, i swear it hurts to pour out ideal affections and love only to be seen as JUST A FRIEND. Next week am gonna quit. After another trial. Pray for me guys.

She is freaking beautiful.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / Single Ladies, How True Is This? (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.