Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

How Emeka Ugwuonye Dpa Founder Is Scamming People Of Their Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Emeka Ugwuonye Dpa Founder Is Scamming People Of Their Money (1920 Views)

The Persecution Of Emeka Ugwuonye, Founder DPA. / Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos / Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Emeka Ugwuonye Dpa Founder Is Scamming People Of Their Money by supernet4(f): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
Emeka Ugwuonye this questions are for you
Why you collects 6k without attending to members pressing issues?

Why you won't pick calls nor reply messages when members urgently need you?

Why you collects money for cases from members without working on their matter?

Why you don't pick calls and reply messages after payments for matters?

Why you refuse to refund money you didn't work for?

Why starts impromptu meetings without a call for meeting?

Why do you insult members?

Why you remove members through your admins whenever questions that need answers are asked?

Why you share members sensitive chats with you to the public?

Why you removed our coordinator from DPA Org knowing she is our eyes in Dpa

Meaning you are cutting us your members away from DPA news and happenings?

Why did you removed Esse and Gloria from DPA org platforms just cos they asked questions?

Why are you bringing DPA down?

Why you keep saying you dont care if people leave the group ?

Why people are muted and removed from DPA whenever questions are asked?

Why you decided to register DPA as a company instead of a trustee outfit since its not a company but an NGO?
Please we need answers to the above questions

Re: How Emeka Ugwuonye Dpa Founder Is Scamming People Of Their Money by pacino26(m): 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Guess they got him.

Re: How Emeka Ugwuonye Dpa Founder Is Scamming People Of Their Money by supernet4(f): 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
pacino26:
Guess they got him.
his greediness got him he's just a lowlife scammer
Re: How Emeka Ugwuonye Dpa Founder Is Scamming People Of Their Money by ikelords(m): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
I was also removed because, I refused to be zombified. A forum that doesn't entertain other people perspective ... I wish him and his other followers well.
Re: How Emeka Ugwuonye Dpa Founder Is Scamming People Of Their Money by pacino26(m): 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
supernet4:

his greediness got him
he's just a lowlife scammer

My dear crusaders gets faced with exactly these accusations you've come up with. I want you to know that while he maybe disbarred, prosecuted and disgraced as an individual the baton will be taken by another. I've been in a similar situation (though money was never involved) so I understand.

My advise

If you're true to they mission objectives of DPA then sp3nd less time persecuting Mr Emeka, take up a case and get justice for someone out there. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Emeka Ugwuonye Dpa Founder Is Scamming People Of Their Money by martyns303(m): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
what's DPA please?
Re: How Emeka Ugwuonye Dpa Founder Is Scamming People Of Their Money by odysey: 9:39am On Sep 08, 2018
martyns303:
what's DPA please?
due process advocates look them up on facebook or do a Google search
Re: How Emeka Ugwuonye Dpa Founder Is Scamming People Of Their Money by gaby(m): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2018
Lol...I laugh in tongues.

Akin to due process of the highest bidder.

Na women full the Due process ooo, you can look it up.

Please this is in no way a bashing on women on the group who have genuine cases and have been denied proper justice. I see it just the way I see nairaland.

Ugwuonye is a feminist and this is my personal opinion. Apologies to all women standing up and fighting for a right cause.

Enjoy my siggy
Re: How Emeka Ugwuonye Dpa Founder Is Scamming People Of Their Money by ikelords(m): 8:36am On Sep 10, 2018
I support some genuine cases handled by Mr Emeka but what I don't like is when you lord your opinion on people like they are your slaves.. I remember cases where men are brought on the alter of DPA to be crucified and when you ask in the other side of the story was heard before jumping into conclusion, he reigns insult on you, did you also see one of his write up where he villified Igbo men by calling them leaders in domestic violence and tried to eat his words back by bring logic bcoz of the bashing he received from all quarters.. Dpa stands for a Good cause but the attitude of the man leading the cause is what I fear for..
pacino26:

My dear crusaders gets faced with exactly these accusations you've come up with. I want you to know that while he maybe disbarred, prosecuted and disgraced as an individual the baton will be taken by another. I've been in a similar situation (though money was never involved) so I understand.

My advise

If you're true to they mission objectives of DPA then sp3nd less time persecuting Mr Emeka, take up a case and get justice for someone out there. Thanks.
Re: How Emeka Ugwuonye Dpa Founder Is Scamming People Of Their Money by pacino26(m): 8:27am On Sep 13, 2018
ikelords:
I support some genuine cases handled by Mr Emeka but what I don't like is when you lord your opinion on people like they are your slaves.. I remember cases where men are brought on the alter of DPA to be crucified and when you ask in the other side of the story was heard before jumping into conclusion, he reigns insult on you, did you also see one of his write up where he villified Igbo men by calling them leaders in domestic violence and tried to eat his words back by bring logic bcoz of the bashing he received from all quarters.. Dpa stands for a Good cause but the attitude of the man leading the cause is what I fear for..

Then there are dignified ways of outsting him without putting the "good cause" at risk. SM isn't one of them. Never knew the man only DPA that I know.
Re: How Emeka Ugwuonye Dpa Founder Is Scamming People Of Their Money by yceejagaban: 8:54am On Sep 13, 2018
WHAT IS YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS?

Is it any of theseā€¦..

Building Construction?
Architecture Designs?,
Strategic Planning?
Landed Property Sales or Acquisition?

I am Segun Amos Oyediran, CEO of Bold Beginning Ltd base in Lekki, Lagos Nigeria. As a commercial real estate industry veteran of over 15 years, i have overseen, supervised and implemented and represented large users of office and industrial space in a wide array of real estate transactions.

With a solid foundation of corporate clients through building and buying of landed properties services, i have long record of successfully guiding locals, national and multi-national clients with their own commercial real estate acquisitions, lease obligations, asset repositions and dispositions, as well as closing commercial lease and sales transactions value over 2.5 billion naira annually consistently earning different awards.

AT BOLD BEGINNING LIMITED, We've Got You Covered!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Armed Thugs Set Ablaze Ajeromi LG Secretariat, Loot Offices / 'Cut Soap For Me': You Want The Soap Or You Want To Sow? / Lady Describes How She Was Impregnated By Her Sibling Twice (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.