Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

What Would You Do In My Shoes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do In My Shoes? (1815 Views)

What Will You Do In My Shoes / Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? / If You Are In My Shoes... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In My Shoes? by Mizk(f): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
Theres this really cute guy i am good friends with, we are so close he talks to me about his relationship, he was asking a girl out back in the days and the girl was giving him attitude, he introduce her to me in a bid to rope me into helping him woo her, in the process we became close friends too, along the line he started dating another girl, then another girl forced herself on him, he decided to tell me about all of them, I asked him to let one go he refused, saying he benefits differently from all of them.

He introduced me to all of them so they won't start thinking we're dating, along the line, the one he actually liked said yes to him, now they're three girls dating one guy cheesy and they're all hyping him on whatsapp, none of them are aware of the fact that they're all side chicks, and they kinda put me in the middle of everything, asking me to keep tabs on him and all the jealous girlfriend sh!t.

It was fun at first but i am tired of lying, and i don't want to betray the guy.
Re: What Would You Do In My Shoes? by IamLEGEND1: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
... and legend has it that he eventually fucked_the O.P too.
The end.

And that, sweet children, was how the myth of the Yoruba demon was born.

14 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In My Shoes? by pocohantas(f): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
I am more concerned about the kind of friends you keep. Keep away from that creature, before he slips and lands inside your nunu.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In My Shoes? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
what will I be doing in your shoes

all this mgbeke and their stories sef.... yen yen yen!!! will you go and drop your mum's phone and read your books... spoilt children!!

Re: What Would You Do In My Shoes? by 93Miles: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
I Opened The Thread And Discovered The Op Is A Female.

SORRY I CAN'T BE IN A FEMALE'S SHOES.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In My Shoes? by Mizk(f): 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
pocohantas:
I am more concerned about the kind of friends you keep. Keep away from that creature, before he slips and lands inside your nunu.
He's my friend, i somehow got roped into all this because we're close, very close
Re: What Would You Do In My Shoes? by donbachi(m): 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Who is the 3rd girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In My Shoes? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
that guy go jus put u for wahala b4 u know it.any of those girls wey he dey smash could attack u and accuse u of trying to snatch their man.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In My Shoes? by bobokeshington: 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
!
Re: What Would You Do In My Shoes? by PlsSaveMyManhood: 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
doctorkush:
what will I be doing in your shoes

all this mgbeke and their stories sef.... yen yen yen!!! will you go and drop your mum's phone and read your books... spoilt children!!
my brother kuku kill me finish. lwkmd grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Do In My Shoes? by Mizk(f): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
donbachi:
Who is the 3rd girlfriend?
Some girl who kinda asked him out
Re: What Would You Do In My Shoes? by PlsSaveMyManhood: 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
If I believe this super story, make my dick bend. . .

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In My Shoes? by donbachi(m): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mizk:
Some girl who kinda asked him out
ok.tell them and pull out.he is not a gud guy.
Re: What Would You Do In My Shoes? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mind your business,,, let him play his own game,, if the ladies eventually finds out just tell them that you are baffled too and you were not aware of his other girlfriends..

what do you mean you are tired of lying?
If you stop lying about him, what of other lies you tell,, ain't they lies too?

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In My Shoes? by Mizk(f): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Mind your business,,, let him play his own game,, if the ladies eventually finds out just tell them that you are baffled too and you were not aware of his other girlfriends..

what do you mean you are tired of lying?
If you stop lying about him, what of other lies you tell,, ain't they lies too?
I can just introduce the girls to each other and tell them they're dating the same guy lol
Re: What Would You Do In My Shoes? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mizk:
I can just introduce the girls to each other and tell them they're dating the same guy lol
You promised to keep his secret,, so stand by your words,, telling the ladies would be betrayal and lost of trust..
Re: What Would You Do In My Shoes? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
pocohantas:
What is her nunu please?
Re: What Would You Do In My Shoes? by pocohantas(f): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
chisco82:

What is her nunu please?

Na one milk like this. tongue
Re: What Would You Do In My Shoes? by Diamond23(f): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
Who den z d main chick since der r all side chick?

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In My Shoes? by Offpoint: 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mind your business, this way you'll live long. don't ruin one youthfulmess.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In My Shoes? by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 08, 2018
pocohantas:

Na one milk like this. tongue
Milk kwa, does she sales milk?
Re: What Would You Do In My Shoes? by Uglymugg: 6:25am On Sep 08, 2018
Diamond23:
Who den z d main chick since der r all side chick?

OP of course. She sees herself as the main chick even though the guy only thinks of her as a dear good friend.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In My Shoes? by Olalan(m): 6:44am On Sep 08, 2018
Your friends tell a bit about your personality, not judging it means you are cool with people being unfaithful and cheats in a relationship cause if not you'll not be a part of the plan from the onset.
If you are not an advocate of lies and deceit in relationship I guess it's time you cut ties with him

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In My Shoes? by Diamond23(f): 8:13am On Sep 08, 2018
Uglymugg:

OP of course. She sees herself as the main chick even though the guy only thinks of her as a dear good friend.
Sense no go kee u!

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In My Shoes? by Mizk(f): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2018
Uglymugg:

Learn to read, it'll help you a lot

(1) (Reply)

Actress Daniella Okeke And Her Curves Step Out In A Figure-hugging Dress (photo) / Two Teenage Girl Seen Fighting For Their Love, Last Night, At Tenth Planet,ogun / Lady Who Brag About Stealing People Men, Finds Her Boyfriend Cheating On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.