Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (47016 Views)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria / Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by TundeBricklayer: 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

I doubt any state in the East is more industrialised than Enugu...Enugu has been doing it way before the other eastern states..
Enugu industrialized than Anambra? You most be smoking cow dung

3 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by movetoca: 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Okorocha started well but ending badly.

I give the best current S.E Governor to Gov. Gov. Dave Umahi and Governor Okezie Ikpeazu as the Worst Governor.
Correct comment. Your mama breastfed you well we'll.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by nanauju(f): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
Franchise21:
Kindly explain what u meant by Anambra is a very rich state?

IGR or what? Coz its yet to be included as part of oil producing states

Who be dis one?? Abeg wen they call ur Region you can rant all u want like a woman in her period. But for now..

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by Mekanus(m): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
They're all looters and don't deserve any commendation. For fu^cks sake, they don't do these things with their money, it's our common wealth. Or did any of them sell his kidney or liver in Malaysia and came back to his state with the proceeds to develop his state? Anyway, I give it to Dave Umahi sha.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by TundeBricklayer: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Benekruku:

Rochas far ahead removing hate.

Obiano only signs MOU on paper, I shouldn't be remembering you of some.

Most of his project and white elephant projects. Check out the over head bridge he claimed to be a suspension bridge. Or the proposed airport he spent millions inaugurating which is now a forest now

where is the rice?

Ugwu exportation?

SAM_7694 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_7696 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_7698 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_7694 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_7701 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
6456270_fbimg1514070822564_jpeg2dd9d388a7603a197449b28a9c16b91c by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
6456271_fbimg1514070832123_jpeg1ae167ca01f8030970ccf913fcfba0e9 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
6456272_fbimg1514070837464_jpeg821aab50d50a837611aeef3d44a0013a by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_6173 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_6169 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_6146 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_4002 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_3978 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_7126 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_7132 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_7124 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_7116 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_7287 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
5555987_img5435_jpege86d0405149d9af48825f6ebbe80f0e6 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
5001307_44370414252935img2792jpeg9f8bf639a91d907add768c328461cd63jpegb0f21dff0233bfbeaf33cb24aaad50b5_jpegd85211e10b5505518e52145627ad0356 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
5555986_img5434_jpegf767757d85314628007bc10090a78d12 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
5H7A7499 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by movetoca: 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
MaziEDOZIE:
For me,the best performing Governor from South East is Engr.Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State(regarding to how little their resources are,yet he managed to be making things happen there) while the worst is Okezie Ikpeazu of my own Abia state,that man needs to be shown the way out and also be jailed lifetime... Abians have suffered a lot.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by Royalfurnitures: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
The worst is Okorocha.. Imo

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture collections today

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by AmazingELixir: 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
This is the order of performance from the best

1. Willie Obiano - Anambra state
2. Dave Umahi - Ebonyi state
3. Rochas Okorocha - Imo state
4. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi - Enugu state
5 Okezie Ikpeazu - Abia state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by movetoca: 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
MaziEDOZIE:
For me,the best performing Governor from South East is Engr.Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State(regarding to how little their resources are,yet he managed to be making things happen there) while the worst is Okezie Ikpeazu of my own Abia state,that man needs to be shown the way out and also be jailed lifetime... Abians have suffered a lot.
Thank you Bro. Abians must remove that Ape no matter what it takes. I don't care about the party but definitely not Ikpeazu. They should resist that slowpoke . Igbos prefer to insult innocent Buhari for all their problems instead of voting out Id!ots like Ikpeazu and T.A orji.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by nku5: 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
Rochas is the worst governor of course. A total caricature and clown.

Ugwuanyi is my best just because of Enugu's exemplary IGR. My governor Obiano is second. The man dey pay salaries in time, I give him that even though he seems to be less concerned about infrastructure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by Franchise21(m): 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
Benekruku:
lie

remove hate, Rocha's performed better than willie
Wake up from your slumber

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by fabienjoe: 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

I doubt any state in the East is more industrialised than Enugu...Enugu has been doing it way before the other eastern states..

Doing what exactly? Where are the industries in Enugu? Have you been to Okpoko near Onitsha? Have you been to Nnewi? What market in Enugu compares with the Onitsha main market? There are equally other significant markets in other parts of Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi. Do you know that a good number of big transport companies in the south east have their headquarters in Onitsha? Enugu does not come close. It is a civil service state

6 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by Ojiofor: 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
spencekat:
It is all about the people PDP has been fielding.

Evil click is in control of Abia state PDP.We have lost hope on them since but they keep rigging themselves to power.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

Seems like you have never been to abia state. Aba is a mess compared to owerri

Ikpeazu has not earned an E for his effort

PDP abia state chapter owe the abia state populace an apology. 20 years of living in bondage
Hello Sir, Thank you very much
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Ikpeazu is an Idiot
Big one

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by Afribell(m): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
Engr. Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state is the best while Dr Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia state ( Senator T.A. Orji's puppet) is the worst
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by tasalanoni(m): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
'
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by nmecephas(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
Dave Umahi is the best performing governing, not only in South East but in Nigeria... check it out.

3 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Enugu industrialized than Anambra? You most be smoking cow dung
And you must be high on camel piss you Cretinous fvcktard..
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by Franchise21(m): 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
nanauju:

Who be dis one?? Abeg wen they call ur Region you can rant all u want like a woman in her period. But for now..

Honestly, you made no sense
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by senatordave1(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
nmecephas:
Dave Umahi is the best performing governing, not only in South East but in Nigeria... check it out.
Yes oh.by far.the remarkable thing about his performance is that ebonyi receives the lowest allocation in the east and generates the lowest igr.ugwuanyi has overtaken obiano to 2nd place.the worst by a mile is ikpeazu.i pray otti or ogah defeats him
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by murphyibiam15(m): 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by daninphilo(m): 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
Is only people who re logical can rate best and worst governor not people who re deluded by pride, tribalism bigot unreasonable sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by xtravanganza: 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
clarocuzioo:
I think Governor Dave Umuahi is the best performing governor considering the meagre resources of that state, and the worst performing is Okezie Ikpeazu. I don't like Rochas as a governor but he has a way of doing Abracadabra in governance. He has done better than Okezie Ikpeazu. Anambra is a very Rich state.
richer than Abia?!!
with all the resources, NDDC state, international producing market, international commerce market...
the richest by far
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by redflame: 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
Franchise21:
For me, the best performing Governor is Willie Obiano of Anambra State and the worst performing Governor is Rochas Okorocha of Imo State.

Guys, what's your pick?

What parameters are you using to assess them? This is a question every true evaluator would ask.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by Ttipsy(f): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
ikpeazu is confused
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by ifiokjohn(m): 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
agboola363:
You can't receive over #30 billion for monthly allocation and give us only one or two infrastructures. Akpabio stole more than he used.4
all governors in nigeria are thieves. Tell me then how many percent did fashola used in lagos that you praise him this much? less than 2 percent. With all the private sectors help and the revenue lagos receives it is not better than even Soweto in south africa. Smh

i'm not holding brief for akpabio, akpabio is a theif and should rot in jail bt saying akpabio used just 2 percent of his allocation is a lie.

I cn tell you confidently that akpabio used more than 45 percent in akwa ibom state..

If akpabio use two percent only, akwa ibom should be in the same rank with bayelsa
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by vincentcena22: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Abia State is in total mess. Okezie Ikpeazu is a disgrace to manhood.. Abia is the worst state rite now
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by hisgrace090: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
MoonWater:
Okezie Ikpeazu.
Okezie Ikpeazu.
Okezie Ikpeazu.
Okezie Ikpeazu.
Okezie Ikpeazu.
Okezie Ikpeazu.

He is the worst.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by smileyoo: 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Zendinho:
Best performing Governor... DAVE UMAHI.

Worst performing Governor
Ladies and gentleman can we give it up to....Dr IKPEAZU of Abia state, that dude deserve a statue.
the dude is actually answering his name in practice: ikpeazu means staying at the back.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? by eltata(m): 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Aba in Abia state is the dirtiest city on earth i have been to. i never expected that from the Igbo Race

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) / Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures / Prince Mustapha Audu Sharing Cheese Ball (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.