Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:59 AM

Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road (57771 Views)

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) / #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over / FCT Traffic Gridlock: Army General Pulls Gun On FRSC Operative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by Utibejames: 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
Like the way reply him, no insult
Movic1:

Hypocrisy? When i see a thief i call him a thief even if the person is my blood. I don't understand what you meant by when they were in Apc they were not thieves ba . Are you telling me there are no thieves in APC? The answer is NO, There are bunch of barawo in Apc too.
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
Wish he can make me his side chick

chisus !!! apostle must hear of this
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by Genniez(f): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Omg another one... What have I done to deserve this from nigeria politicians...using innocent people to play kalukalu..

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by Bitterleafsoup: 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Movic1:
When you're dealing with fraudsters and liars, listen more to what they don't say than what they do.
I think it's believe none of what they say 1/2 of what you see.
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by samisj4real(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
Wish he can make me his side chick
If you're for real & you're beautiful aswell. Let me know & I'll make your dreams come through
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by MYHUBBY: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
policy12:

Only the gullible will fall for this again, when you see Nigeria leaders acting this way know that...

cheesy abeg you get the full pic of that man sleeping on bed?

saraki the real crook following the same steps others politicians are following and his followers are expecting him to do something different
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by michoim(m): 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
Political gimmicks. Only a fool will fall for it.
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by vioment: 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
Staged.
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by JegaQuin: 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:
A man of conscience.

Really?

Then how come he doesn't have conscience for stealing Jay-Jay Okocha savings and other victims of Socite general bank?

You've been duped intelligently! No sense!

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
You can do better, buddy.
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by myself13: 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
same pattern repeated over and over and over again. its freaking boring already.. they can't entertain me any longer as before.

to be blessed with corrupt and equally daft leaders really makes our case special.
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by micflo28(m): 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
The foolery continues. Kissing the masses arse for election
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by Mires: 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
Chai! First time to see hair on Saraki's head. Political consultations no be beans. It's telling on Saraki
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by niceoneboy: 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Eye service na ni
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by GuntersChain(m): 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Saraki na the man oh, pdp na the party. The slayer of apc.
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by samisj4real(m): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Am not a Yoruba but I prefer Saraki to all this Hausa folks, they are the reason Nigeria is backward. Imagine 300gh CEDI's is #28,700 in 9ja..

Saraki seems intelligent just like Gej
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by styless(f): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Election time...helping time!!!

Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by Roger3D(m): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
ibotic:
Saraki....the great hero of the Biafrans.... grin...another reason for the Biafrans to vote for him.... grin
Biafrans are perennial losers, they lose all the time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by victorazyvictor(m): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
Movic1:

Hypocrisy? When i see a thief i call him a thief even if the person is my blood. I don't understand what you meant by when they were in Apc they were not thieves ba . Are you telling me there are no thieves in APC? The answer is NO, There are bunch of barawo in Apc too.

Who is not thieve among them, Buhari?
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by Henjor48(m): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Stylishly soliciting for votes.

Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by InvertedHammer: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
No clean politician in Nigeria. Infact the society frowns at upright politicians.
The solution is to narrow the contestants to two known devils and choose the lesser of the two. The kind of patriotic leadership that well-informed Nigerians dream off does not exist in Nigeria. The sooner the people face the reality, the better. Expression of interest form alone is N45m. What sane business person will sacrifice that and more huge sum for campaign knowing that equity and fairness are not part of the game?

/
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by Maxigrid: 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
If he can use his influence to clear traffic gridlocks then that is more beneficial to Nigerians than being senate president.
He should be doing more of that.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by folarinstr: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
Political and Election trick
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
Some people think that by highlighting Saraki’s popularity in the South East or calling him the Igbo President they can chip away at his popularity in the rest of Nigeria

The group of people who canvas this line of thought must do some soul searching really. This behaviour is an example of everything wrong with Nigeria

The idea that a Fulani/Yoruba man from North Central state in Nigeria can be painted black by highlighting his popularity among Igbos shows the rot and backwardness of our people and our politics.

Some of these people will call themselves Christians and some will claim to be advocates of one Nigeria.

Note this: Saraki has not done anything special for the South East, all he has ever done is be fair to all Nigerians in his lawmaking responsibility as Senate President

But of course in Nigeria equity and justice is a crime in the eyes of some.
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by EmekaBlue(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
Because d road block his movement na
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by Felixv: 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
He was scared of getting stuck on that road in the dark. So he had to ensure he got out

Reminds me of the film ‘den of thieves’, crooks are getting smarter
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by Benekruku(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
if he likes, he should clear an aircraft

He won't smell the presidential ticket of PDP not to talk to of becoming President.
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by atinicrown(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
Na so he go take clear our money.

He couldn't transform kwara in 8 years,instead he made life worse for the people,cart away their common wealth. Yet some youth and old fools are clamouring for him to be the president of Nigeria. How many hospital has this man built in kwara state,not yo talk of Nigeria,and he is a medical doctor. So many things is wrong with us in Nigeria,we just don't wanna see the truth. We elect them to solve our problem,instead they became the problem we are trying to solve.
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by abiodunolarinre(m): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
Saraki will be like "lines are falling for me in pleasant places."
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by habayinc(m): 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
That's how you know election year is around the corner
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by Benekruku(m): 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
GuntersChain:
Saraki na the man oh, pdp na the party. The slayer of apc.

Issa walk over for Buhari if PDP present Saraki.

Land slide victory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Atiku Weeps In Jigawa As Mammoth Crowd Chants His Name / Nigerians React To Obasanjo's Open Letter To President Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.