Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach (47912 Views)

D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by mansoura(f): 12:23am On Sep 08, 2018
Love is beautiful
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by nairalanduseles: 1:02am On Sep 08, 2018
OboOlora:

With that ur head like blast furnace, even the forehead alone weighs 50lbs, who wan carry u?

savage
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by arrestdarrester: 1:56am On Sep 08, 2018
Why does the beach appear forlorn?
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by sweetilicious(f): 3:23am On Sep 08, 2018
Mankosi:
NOW now they have forgotten their baby. This life sef. Not even up to 6months
You don't expect them to wallow in pains.God is their strength.
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by gladisa7: 4:46am On Sep 08, 2018
But couples go for vacation and do this everyday..Must they show us?
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by toye440: 6:05am On Sep 08, 2018
Babyforever:
I love how he carried her effortlessly kiss future hubby take note cool
no go loose weight they expect me make I carry u
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by odaniel1(m): 6:27am On Sep 08, 2018
pretty16:

The loss of a child is not what a parent forgets easily. He might have taken her on this vacation, to keep her mind sane. Many women can fall into depression as a result of it or even become suicidal. This vacation could do them both a lot of good.

I love your wits jare.

ahn ahn...naija! even with the no of schools increasing daily, many of us are still stupeed! imagine someone saying they have moved over their child's demise.
common sense and tell you they are looking for some sort of 'distraction' and with the way the wife is hiding her face from cameras, you'll know it's Dbanj instigating these moves just to get them both to move on. But no, some people will think like crabs instead!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by Iwantslavesgone: 6:57am On Sep 08, 2018
Fat all over lipsrsealed
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by deebrownneymar: 7:14am On Sep 08, 2018
I still haven't forgiven them for allowing their God given son to die out of neglect.
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by Allansmith: 9:45am On Sep 08, 2018
Ameeeeeeeennnnnnnn

Yomzzyblog:
D'banj truly loves his wife so much, Life is so beautiful when you are with the right person, Twins fall on you guys very soo.. Amen!! kiss

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/dbanj-carries-his-joy-as-they-hit-beach.html
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by Lance7621: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2018
Who else thinks they are on a mission to make another baby....
Twins fall on them
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by pretty16(f): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
odaniel1:

I love your wits jare.

ahn ahn...naija! even with the no of schools increasing daily, many of us are still stupeed! imagine someone saying they have moved over their child's demise.
common sense and tell you they are looking for some sort of 'distraction' and with the way the wife is hiding her face from cameras, you'll know it's Dbanj instigating these moves just to get them both to move on. But no, some people will think like crabs instead!

I tell u. The matter tire me too when I saw some ppls comment.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by zinnydan(f): 6:24am On Sep 09, 2018
crunchyg:

Nwanyi Umuahia kedu
o di nma
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by crunchyg: 7:33am On Sep 09, 2018
zinnydan:
o di nma
Hahaha, so you can speak well, wow. Are you really from Umuahia?
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by zinnydan(f): 12:26am On Sep 12, 2018
crunchyg:

Hahaha, so you can speak well, wow. Are you really from Umuahia?
no am from item
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by crunchyg: 3:01am On Sep 12, 2018
zinnydan:
no am from item
Nice outfit by the way
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by zinnydan(f): 7:30am On Sep 12, 2018
crunchyg:

Nice outfit by the way
thanks
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by crunchyg: 7:35am On Sep 12, 2018
zinnydan:
thanks
Are you on whatsapp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi / Nino Idibia: "A Stranger Asked Me My Father 2face's Number" / Photo Of Di'ja And Her Husband On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.