Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:04 PM

Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" (34912 Views)

I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) / Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie / Prophet Nigel Gaisie: A Popular Musician Will Die Before December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by salvationproject(m): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2018

The founder and leader of True Fire Prophetic Word Ministries, Prophet Nigel Gaisie, has revealed that he had on some occasions ended up sleeping with other women apart from his wife.

According to Nigel, women are his greatest weakness, and many of them make advances towards him.

Nigel made this revelation in an interview with Blakk Rasta on Accra-based Zylofon FM.

Revealing why he had ‘fallen’ many times to sleep with other women as a self-acclaimed man of God and a married man, Nigel said he found it hard to resist temptation.

“I am married with a child but I have fallen for these temptations several times,” he disclosed.

However, Nigel said he now tries as much as possible to stay focused, ignoring the women who ‘worry’ him.

According to him, any time he is tempted, he prefers to choose the reputation of his future and his mission as a prophet even though it is hard for him.

Nigel revealed further that he looks up to the anointing of God to strengthen him to win this fight.

Prophet Nigel Gaisie rose to fame following his claim that he predicted the death of the dancehall star, Ebony Reigns.

More: http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/i-have-slept-with-other-women-apart-from-my-wife-prophet-makes-shocking-revelation/

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by zinnydan(f): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
The devil is using you

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by Babyforever(f): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
I pray his wife forgives him

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by Kharol1234: 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
wich kind prophet u b.....abi u wife get infection wetin even consine me

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by SenorFax(m): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Now he can sleep without his conscience judging him.

He without sin cast the first stone.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by thesicilian: 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Man of God indeed.
Smh

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by GOFRONT(m): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ha.....na their way.......

I wish our politicians can come out openly to tell us how they have eaten our Yams apart from their monthly salary just d way this pastor come out openly...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by danny56: 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
Oya kill him for saying the truth.......

Don't judge him if you've never been in that position before.

38 Likes

Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
To be truthful is the best, i think some women sometimes just dress provocatively to tempt and destroy the men who are not strong enough to resist them, some women are simply demonic, even married women sometimes are worst

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by hisgrace090: 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
His type can make heaven at last for not being hard hearted in confessing his fault.

27 Likes

Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by Franzinni: 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
and other men have slept with your WIFE... Don't be absolutely phoolish

You think she doesn't know you are collecting communion else where.....

The thing no get meter.... A good wash with alum and its back to new

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by destiny322(m): 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
Fear women...
They come to steal, kill, and destroy

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by Amberon: 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mtcheeeww
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by Macnnoli4(m): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
Witches has carried this one's spiritual glory as a pastor go very long ago
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by Almunjid(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
He's a real MAN OF GOAT! Lol

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by Alzirida(f): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
grin

He is truthful

1 Like

Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by IYANGBALI: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
Just like zinnyzee is tempting me here. Once debe always debe.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by Chrisdavis: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
Na them dey rush us.���
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by coolebux(m): 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
gods of men grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
I Get Tempted Alot Too.But I Dont Have 2 Sleep Wit Each & Every1 Of Them.Fake Cleric

1 Like

Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Just like zinnyzee is tempting me here. Once debe always debe.
How am i tempting you?

Agbere dey for ur blood before na.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by dazzlingd(m): 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
Fear not great prophet, it is a thing of joy to have your rod go through many narrow ways for even the Bible says "narrow is the road to paradise "...and the more narrow roads your rod devour, the more you will be loved, after all, David, Solomon who had many women were men after God's heart

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by wristbangle: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
See this Satanic prophet claiming man of God sad

1 Like

Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by berryford: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
kiss

1 Share

Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
Colded thieves called Pastor. This is how one of the renown Pastor was telling my Mum to seek help from Babalawo(Herbalist) that my brother condition beyond fasting and shouting of Jesus name alone. Yeyenetu . Forget we are all hustlers

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
shocked
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by itiswellandwell: 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hmmmm. Atleast, he is being honest.
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by DIMIZZY1: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
Let me hear u say #ENDTIMEPASTOR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by amazingspiderma: 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
That's courage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Jude Slumps And Dies In Cameroon While Preaching During Sunday Mass / Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.