Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Giving Hands - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Giving Hands (6859 Views)

Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) / See What This Dude Is Giving To God / Should You Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Giving Your Life To Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giving Hands by Yefet(m): 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2010
He gave me Life,Air,Shelther,Protection and Love and what Did I pay Him back with ? Disobedience, He gave me Wealth,Health,Breath,Joy,Angels to watch me and what did i pay Him back with? Rebellion, He died for me on the Cross, forgave my sins, Redeem me, Restore me and made me Whole and what did I pay Him back with? Pride and unforgiveness.
James 2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: show me thy faith without thy works, and I will show thee my faith by my works.
……………………………………………………,

He gave me Hope,Peace,Everlasting Life and what did I pay Him back with? Lies & deceit, He clothed me,gave me living water's,blessing's,,riches and what did I pay Him back with? Rejection, He gave me wife,kid's,family,friends,job's,testimonies and what did I pay Him back with? Disbelief & shame.

Jn:14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

He made me lay on green pasture’s, He restored my soul,He maketh me walk in the Path of Righteouness for His name Sake and what did I pay Him back with? Not giving Him all the Glory! He gave me power in His name, Fought my battles for me,He gave me Authority over principalities and Powers and what did I pay Him back with? Lack of Love.

John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments

……………………………………………,

God has giving us everything we need since from the Creation of Adam & Eve, but sin has robed us of it all and Christ Jesus came to Redeem us and also Restore us back to our rightful place with the Father.
So for us to posses what God has destined for us or what has been stolen is to Love the Father and Loving Him means doing His Will and His Will is His Word so Obey the Word of God and that’s how you know you Love God.

1 John 4 says "and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him."
………………………………………………………………….

Always give praise and Glory to God in every situation and what ever you do,do it to the glory of God. Before you take anystep always ask God and ask Him to direct you to walk in the path of Righteousness which is the Path of God. Enough is Enough when we use to walk according to our Will let the Will of Our Father be done in our Live’s Through Christ Jesus.

Psl 91:1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty

………………………………………………………………………………

Give glory to God Almighty in Heaven who reign’s from age to age ; Pay your Tithe’s,give your offering’s sow seed and above all Share your Testimonies with believers and non believers

Is 42:8
I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images(KJV).
……………………………………………………….
God bless you and fill you all with His Wisdom.

(1) (Reply)

15 Hidden Secrets About The Illuminati You Must Know / Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell / Compelling Evidence That The Bible Is True - Fulfilled Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.