Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 (46953 Views)

Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO / 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa / Top 10 Poorest Countries In Africa 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Jamestown123: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
Runalong333:

Lol, this is why we are called delusional all over Africa. What freedom do we enjoy more than South Africans? We have way more poor people than them even though we delude and console ourselves that we are better off because we "control"our economy angry. We control nothing , the international shell companies owned by whites control a major share of our oil , while we are given a few nigerian faces as billionaires so we can celebrate and think we are better, my friend the Brits only left us physically, they are still operating in the background using our dumb leaders and elite to opress us. We are still taking all of our resources to them , it might not be with a gun this time but with the policies and systems they left us before going. Most rich Nigerians go to school where? Is that money not going to the Brits? How many South Africans, rich and poor send their money to places that won't benefit their country ?. Our elite go to hospital where? Don't be deluded into thinking Britain is nolonger master , we are still controlled by their policies , hence we always end up with leaders who will perpetuate the status quo. I would rather be a South African who has all the basic amenities , healthcare and good living standards than be a nigerian who ",control " my economy yet living in horrible conditions and abject poverty. How many South Africans you see in Nigeria trying to hustle to survive , how many of us with "freedom " back home are here in South Africa hustling and begging in their streets? . My friend park well.
Hmm thanks bro for the info, it's good to hear that.
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mizk:
You mean kenya and libya is more developed than Nigeria? This list is flawed
yes google narobi kenya
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
Jamestown123:
white have nothing to do with all these my friend. South Africa my friend, is still controlled by the white people. They are just wyning those South Africans head that their leader is black, mean why 70% of the economy is owned by the white people. At least we in Nigeria have freedom.
correct.the silly Nigerians dont know how good it is Britain left them early on.
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Lekewatt(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
gaddafe:

Whether you agree or not is irrelevant. The average Life expectancy in Nigeria is 43. If you doubt this, visit the mortuary and see the ages of people there. Lastly whether you like it or not, you will die one day so no need to be scared. I don't know why most of you think everyone is scared of death. If I die today I'm happy how my life played out.
even a cow knows that all living things are going to die some day. What i am talking about is that, ur likes are damn scared just sighting rat.
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
correct.the silly Nigerians dont know how good it is Britain left them early on.

What did we benefit from them "leaving" early?. Did they give us anything? Are they still not the ones drilling our oil behind the few elites we have , while majority of us have the worst standards of living in Africa and the worst kind of poverty in the world . What is this economy "We control"? . Wake the fck up, the Brits never left us alone , they only took their offices back to London where all nigerian decisions are made. Why do you think we have one of the most pathetically small budgets in Africa when our oil makes so much money . Where do you think the rest goes to ? Corrupt leaders only ? . Why are we getting shytty education when all the elite children pay millions to the queen for education.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
Runalong333:

What did we benefit from them "leaving" early?. Did they give us anything? Are they still not the ones drilling our oil behind the few elites we have , while majority of us have the worst standards of living in Africa and the worst kind of poverty in the world . What is this economy "We control"? . Wake the fck up, the Brits never left us alone , they only took their offices back to London where all nigerian decisions are made. Why do you think we have one of the most pathetically small budgets in Africa when our oil makes so much money . Where do you think the rest goes to ? Corrupt leaders only ? . Why are we getting shytty education when all the elite children pay millions to the queen for education.
nigeria can put out shell oil and the rest anytime they please . The benifet is u control the oil. U run the country. U are not the poor and underprivileged in your land while conquers live their best lives in yer birthplace undecided

Have u not seen harare Zimbabwe ,narobi kenya seychelles but by black african hands and not hate fueled white conquest. undecided

BUT it is useless to say this to u . I have made up yer mind that being ruled in yer own land is better.
Nice day to u.Goodbye
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by thesicilian: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
badman007:

here we go again..

How many dose of Jesus Antidote did the Chinese use?

The only real thing is your bloody black skin, thats all we should fight for.

Thats what the chinese do. Follow who now road.
In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is elected king. That the Chinese are more organized than a corrupt Nigeria does not make them the gold standard for civilization.

And no matter what happens, Jesus remains the one and only true God. There's a very big difference between having Jesus in your life, and having a religion.
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by thesicilian: 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
positivethought:
Yes,you might be right,I also believe that the fact that their societies are monogamous in nature in terms of religion, ethnicity n culture helps in bringing about common understanding which aids rapid development unlike our society here that is so diverse n divided occasioning numerous needless crisis militating against love,unity understanding n meaningful development.
So what do you think is the way forward?
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
nigeria can put out shell oil and the rest anytime they please . The benifet is u control the oil. U run the country. U are not the poor and underprivileged in your land while conquers live their best lives in yer birthplace undecided

Have u not seen harare Zimbabwe ,narobi kenya seychelles but by black african hands and not hate fueled white conquest. undecided

BUT it is useless to say this to u . I have made up yer mind that being ruled in yer own land is better.
Nice day to u.Goodbye

Lady don't be slow , I'm a nigerian not South African so I know very well the situation in both countries.

Lol, you are clearly clueless . All the countries you mentioned were constructed on paper by colonialists and built on the backs of black people like South Africa and our own Nigeria. Yes , Nigeria is a creation of a white mind but built by black hands. Do you know the history of zim, Kenya and Seychelles grin.

LMao @ Nigeria can put out shell. My dear you are just naive, when the Brits "left " They made sure we will forever be dependent on them until we grow some balls and kick out their stooges, but since many of us reason like you , thinking we own shyt in the small formal economy we have , we shall continue having the worst of everything in Africa, while those who are true to themselves change their realities gradually. If only you knew South Africans have way more freedom than what we call democracy in Nigeria, who is rulling you?.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:

Nice day to u.Goodbye
that dude is from south Africa don't waste your time on him
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
SilentWisper:
that dude is from south Africa don't waste your time on him

Because I didn't help you in insulting South African women? Dude, if you don't find certain women attractive , the most manly and matured thing is to ignore them and focus on your type not insult them . Not all of us are into bashing other nations just for the hell of it . Education is key.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
Runalong333:

Because I didn't help you in insulting South African women? Dude, if you don't find certain women attractive , the most manly and matured thing is to ignore them and focus on your type not insult them . Not all of us are into bashing other nations just for the hell of it . Education is key.
stfu stop typing bullshit I have gone all through your post you are nothing but a south African pretending to be nigeria.
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
SilentWisper:
stfu stop typing bullshit I have gone all through your post you are nothing but a south African pretending to be nigeria.

Do I bother you that much grin. I'm sure you saw that I'm into educating others and educating myself and never into useless tribal and nationality bashing , it gets us all nowhere .only you and that fool from that other thread feel the need to show your lack of self esteem by bashing other tribes and other nationities , it's idiotic really lol.

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
Runalong333:

Do I bother you that much grin. I'm sure you saw that I'm into educating others and educating myself and never into useless tribal and nationality bashing , it gets us all nowhere .only you and that fool from that other thread feel the need to show your lack of self esteem by bashing other tribes and other nationities , it's idiotic really lol.
no I'm not bother because you are a coward hiding behind another nationality say that you are south african and and stop acting like a bitch
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Iwantslavesgone: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
SilentWisper:

That piece of crap is an igbo self hating boy, he changes his useless moniker every few months . Igbos are generally full of hate for anything Nigeria just like their lazy friends from South Africa. Stupid fools.
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

That piece of crap is an igbo self hating boy, he changes his useless moniker every few months . Igbos are generally full of hate for anything Nigeria just like their lazy friends from South Africa. Stupid fools.
he's igbo ? So you mean he's a developer grin grin
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Larryslim(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nigeria developed??
Nigeria is either an underdeveloped country or developing,we haven't reached the stage of developed at all
No Rwanda too?
Let's not deceive ourselves, Nigeria shouldn't be among Top10,we can be in Top20 but not 10!..
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
SilentWisper:
no I'm not bother because you are a coward hiding behind another nationality say that you are south african and and stop acting like a bitch

Lol, Jesus ! . So I'm guessing I should start being anti South Africa like you and your friends on this forum, or maybe recycle gibberish that every illiterate repeats to qualify as a nigerian ? cheesy. Nigga not all of us are backwardness . Go back to a thread where you can attack other tribes or Ghananians , South Africans and Kenyans lol. This one is not for the intellectually lazy, hence you can't add anything of value.

2 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
Runalong333:

Lol, Jesus ! . So I'm guessing I should start being anti South Africa like you and your friends on this forum, or maybe recycle gibberish that every illiterate repeats to qualify as a nigerian ? cheesy. Nigga not all of us are backwardness . Go back to a thread where you can attack other tribes or Ghananians , South Africans and Kenyans lol. This one is not for the intellectually lazy, hence you can't add anything of value.
dude you are a ipob jew common get the Bleep off my nention.and go develop the east grin grin
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Iwantslavesgone: 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
SilentWisper:
he's igbo ? So you mean he's a developer grin grin

Lol he is busy developing South Africa, until they kill his ass like they kill each one of them every second. Dunderhead asslicker. Before he changed his moniker, the same South Africans he asslick were insulting him and his people calling them thugs grin.
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Lol he is busy developing South Africa, until they kill his ass like they kill each one of them every second. Dunderhead asslicker. Before he changed his moniker, the same South Africans he asslick were insulting him and his people calling them thugs grin.
grin grin will you be lame them? The fool has been licking south Africa ass since morning shocked the funny thing is that most nigerian that are getting killed every day in south african are igbos grin grin
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
SilentWisper:
dude you are a ipob jew common get the Bleep off my nention.and go develop the east grin grin

Lol, you seem confused . You think insulting I'm going to engage you in some useless tribal exchange now ?. Dude , I told you I'm not into that crap , go and look for your mates, I'm looking for people who want to discuss how we can best change our nation or how we should just separate and develop our regions. Are you up for that discussion? . If not , kindly not reply, because from now on you will be ignored, your lack of intellectual replies are weighing me down.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
Runalong333:

Lol, you seem confused . You think insulting I'm going to engage you in some useless tribal exchange now ?. Dude , I told you I'm not into that crap , go and look for your mates, I'm looking for people who want to discuss how we can best change our nation or how we should just separate and develop our regions. Are you up for that discussion? . If not , kindly not reply, because from now on you will be ignored, your lack of intellectual replies are weighing me down.
dude you are useless now get the fvck otf my mention jew grin
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Iwantslavesgone: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
SilentWisper:
grin grin will you be lame them? The fool has been licking south Africa ass since morning shocked the funny thing is that most nigerian that are getting killed every day in south african are igbos grin grin

Igbos are naturally slow animals , that's why their parents don't sent them to school , but drug trading training , they don't want to waste good money on walking dead criminals grin grin
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Igbos are naturally slow animals , that's why their parents don't sent them to school , but drug trading training , they don't want to waste good money on walking dead criminals grin grin
grin grin Nawa oooo is like you know them well well grin grin
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by 360command: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
emmyid:

Mtcheeeeeew...... A One Mega city Nation? How many cities, Airports, Schools etc do they have?
I know you used candle to read, to mess, to eat.i know that you ensure your gate is locked, your doors are locked and also ensure that your fence is as high as mt Kilimanjaro. I also, know that if you are a landlord, you ensured that you have borehole or if you are a tenant, you made it mandatory to live in a flat where there is borehole or well water..

That country you talking about is a small nation with 2 international airports, several cities, have schools in which Nigerians go to.. For your information I studied there and I saw white nationals coming to do exchange programs in their universities and I don't mean courses like linguistic or african history but courses such as medlab, management..

What can you talk about your country?
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Horus(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYbW3L3XpQM

Botswana has zero tolerance for corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by badman007(m): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
thesicilian:

In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is elected king. That the Chinese are more organized than a corrupt Nigeria does not make them the gold standard for civilization.

And no matter what happens, Jesus remains the one and only true God. There's a very big difference between having Jesus in your life, and having a religion.

Shake my head.

Believe what you will, I don’t blame you.

Imagine feeding a young mind with all this religious crap. Should I be surprised when he turns out like this?

This brainwash started from when you were 3 years old in KG 1. You don’t know any different.I can understand why you’d close your ears and eyes to reality.

Relying on the white man to save you stems from the fact that your lord and saviour is of the white race.
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by thesicilian: 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
badman007:

Shake my head.

Believe what you will, I don’t blame you.

Imagine feeding a young mind with all this religious crap. Should I be surprised when he turns out like this?

This brainwash started from when you were 3 years old in KG 1. You don’t know any different.I can understand why you’d close your ears and eyes to reality.

Relying on the white man to save you stems from the fact that your lord and saviour is of the white race.
Do you think pretending to be an atheist makes you seem smarter?! You are knee deep in some shii you don't even understand bro.
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Mypeople2(m): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
MobileGees:
200 years from now everyone reading this post will be dead. So painful, RIP in advance to all of you. Love y'all cheesy
grin grin You well so?
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by ariesbull: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
secretfire:
Stop that.
Who told you Igbo land is landlocked

Okay Azumini, Oguta and Niger are outlet to ocean...I forgot
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by MPSA(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
Runalong333:

Exactly bro. Look at Botswana, look at Rwanda, look at Gabon . The question should be why us ? It's not because we are black but we choose incompetence, short cuts and greed. Look at the the same South Africa, after 1994 did they sit down and stop developing because now the leadership was black? No , they continued developing the underdeveloped places left behind . Look at the new power plants they have , look at the airports , new trains even the first underground one in Africa sad. Today the airports in South Africa are world class including their stadiums . What is our excuse ? We are black? Are those South African leaders who initiated these changes no black too? undecided. Are the young constructors building roads and bridges not blavk South Africans? . I tire of this silly excuse. Education is key to development not skin colour. If Africans could be the best educated immigrants in America, what makes people like thesicilian think we can't develop Nigeria if we could look beyond tribe and religion?
You deserve to be the President of Nigeria, You can solve many challenges of your country without looking somewhere for assistance, Only Few people would take your advice seriously, I respect your mind set, Most people are very clueless about my country, Xenophobia is the only thing which is running in their minds , at least someone like you will keep giving them free education about my country, Thanks for giving your people free education about my country, Thanks Brother grin You must not charge them for your service, Everything must be for free grin This is what you are talking about for more clarity grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom / Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.