Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her (39367 Views)

Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her / Man & Son Sleep With Daughter In Imo, Impregnate Her, Get Banished (Photos) / Soldiers Punish Man Who Called Them To Molest His Neighbour In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by midolian(m): 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Dare Omoju, a 39-year-old driver, has been arrested in Akure for sexually molesting and subsequently impregnating his neighbour’s daughter.

Omoju, who lives at 38, Ajegunle Street, behind Lao Petrol Station in Akure, was nabbed following a report by the minor's mother.

He was paraded before journalists on Friday at the office of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) in Akure, Ondo State.

Pedro Awili, the NSCDC State Commandant, said the suspect was nabbed following the report to the command.

According to Awili, Omoju's son, identified as Femi, had previously molested the girl.

"In the course of our investigation, Mr Omoju's son (who is called Femi), had earlier had sexual intercourse with this same girl some years back.

"The father, having discovered that, also took over from his son and continued the business of having sex with the same girl. Shamefully, the girl is already two months pregnant for him,” Awili said.

He added that the command found out that the suspect and the parents of the victim lived in the same neighbourhood.

However, Omoju denied having sexual intercourse with the girl.

“This small girl is lying against me,” he angrily told reporters.

The victim [name withheld] spoke to journalists and explained how father and son took advantage of her.

The 14-year-old secondary school student stated that the man always threatened her not to tell anyone about his actions.

Her words: "The first time he slept with me was in his house, when I came to play in their room with his daughter, who is also my age mate. I slept off in the house that day, but suddenly at night, he came to wake me up and raped me repeatedly.

"There was another day, in the same house, I was with his daughter and he sent her on an errand. While awaiting her return, he slept with me.

"It was my mother that discovered I was pregnant, when I vomited all over the place, and she immediately took me to the hospital for a test.

"The medical test was positive and I had to confess who impregnated me, which is Mr. Omoju.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/07/father-and-son-sleep-neighbours-14-year-old-daughter-till-she-gets-pregnant

1 Like

Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by Kharol1234: 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
stupid son of a stupid fada......sleepin with sum1 else child evil pple...country hard some stupid pple stil dae behave like fools

23 Likes

Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by midolian(m): 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
Heavy curses at work...

For a man who calls himself a father and another who calls himself the son to do an abominable act as this without feeling any guilt while doing it means just one thing..They are cursed...

24 Likes

Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by destiny322(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Someone cannot just come here and see better thing
So So bad news everytime

13 Likes

Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by BruncleZuma: 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kill them...

1 Like

Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by Ikem11(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Na them... Am not disappointed

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by gaby(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Double castration secured...

Minus two worthless wee wees

Enjoy my siggy

7 Likes

Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by Franzinni: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
I tried to be objective but men the vivid recount of the lass points to the fact that he is guilty.... Unless the girl nah winch and den send her from her coven to skataballance.thier lives...

I choose the former tho

1 Like

Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by salbis(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Na dem!

7 Likes

Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by PigBenis(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
And he still dey pose for pics?

21 Likes

Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by sirusX(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Combined madness

Instead if the father to correct the child he is rather leading him further down the path of destruction

Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by grandstar(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
This is scandalous.

I blame the parents and society.

They should alert their children about threats from paedophiles very early in life.(Read 27:12)

Even in biblical times, children were exposed to spiritual education that involved sex (Deutoronomy 31:12)

Paedophiles prey on their ignorance.

Also, parents should be approachable. If the girl's mother was approachable, the mother would have been alerted the first time it happened.
She probably felt the mother wont believe her.

A male cousin of mine was sent out of the house for taking advantage of a female minor. After sending him out of the house. her father did not see it fit to lecture the girl about sex. So, when the uncle came round again, the minor went to meet.

Her father was angry and gave her a serious beating. Why dont you simply educate the child?

7 Likes

Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by Richdad50(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
God
Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by thaoriginator: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
shocked

End time father, end time son.

End time girl. grin
Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by sexiestharam(f): 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
Where was her mother when she was sleeping outside her home overnight? Some parents can be extremely careless! How trusting can one be

4 Likes

Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
No story.

Castrate them.

1 Like

Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by MrAnele(m): 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
Chei... since both of em share the same DNA how will they know who the father of the baby is??!

Also... Parents guard your Girl Child... The society don dagbaru
Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by nanakgh(m): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
Raise your girls to be brave and strong. 7yr old girls report abuse all the time. How could a 14 yr old who has been raped return to the same place to be raped again? Either she wasnt very bothered by it, it never happened or thats an incredibly naughty kid.What about what happened with the man's son, was that rape too?

16 Likes

Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by babaRUNtinz(m): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
Jobless and hopeless people.. Shey person wey dey live for Badagry dey work for VI go dey get time to misbehave Like dis?

2 Likes

Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by 12345baba(m): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
Maybe na this kind papa that corper get

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by calddon(m): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
shes now familys property. wicked household angry
Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by Richdad50(m): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
sexiestharam:
Dont live your life for a 'comma'. Live it for yourself
Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by Sharpshooota: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
Afonja ajoka shocked

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by tunary(m): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Crush their testicles respectively useless elements
Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by YurFatHer: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
aaaahhhh... abomination

Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by Nightmareo07: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Yorubas and rape, skull mining and ritual
They love incest sex a lot, imagine father and son. shocked
God forbid this cursed tribe!!

1 Like

Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by Greenback: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
DARE OMOJU. FEMI OMOJU. Coneheads

grin grin grin
Lzaa immhotep

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by bentlywills(m): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
The guy still pose for picture grin grin
Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by lielbree: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Men are evil oo

1 Like

Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by musicnmagic(m): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
buhari why?
Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by Fitz22(f): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hmmmm...this is very bad. What's happening in this world?. Hmmmm...speechless.
Re: Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her by Nightmareo07: 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Yoruba AJOKA oooooooo

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Police Inspector Rapes Undergraduate, Threatens Suicide / How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists / Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.