Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:07 PM

Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House (43915 Views)

Jude Okoye, His Wife Ify And Children On Christmas Day (Photos) / Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day / Paul Okoye, His Wife And Their Three Children In Adorable Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by celebgistz: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
Alex seems to have enjoyed her visit to the residence of Peter Okoye in Lagos State. Peter Okoye recently shared a throwback video of himself playing a piano in his house while Alex was have a fun filled joy from the melody. He captioned the video;

''#Throwback Happy people ��� @alex_unusual was clearly bored�� �� #MinisterOfEnjoyment + #MinisterOfHappiness''
video
See below;

Source: https://celebgistz.com/alex-chilling-with-peter-okoye-in-his-house/

1 Share

Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by celebgistz: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2018

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by chriskosherbal(m): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
Alex just enjoying herself ...

She looks a very free and easy going person .

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by Alex80s(m): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Eyaa , Peter equally entertaining her with a piano

3 Likes

Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
Olosho go collect Peter preeek looolzz
If Lola catch you ehnnn..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by ElRapido: 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
I will come back later.
Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by nazablossom(f): 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
Where is Lola sef, is the hot water not ready yet grin?

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by amaniro: 12:38am On Sep 08, 2018
hmm. m I choose not to speak but patiently awaits Lola.

Lola aftermath

3 Likes

Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by dbos11(m): 6:07am On Sep 08, 2018
lemme come back and comment
Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by Segunade10: 9:49am On Sep 08, 2018
Cardi B Disgrace & Beats Nicki Minaj Over Her Daughter Issues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjWbajPVuhQ

There Is Something Really Weird Happening With Wizkid Lately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVhr1_D5P0s
Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by anambraamaka: 9:51am On Sep 08, 2018
E go nyash am

1 Like

Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by BruncleZuma: 9:51am On Sep 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Mod spelling title...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by Odobaone: 9:52am On Sep 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by texazzpete(m): 9:52am On Sep 08, 2018
The title, though.

R.I.P English...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by Aydesmond(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2018
This post no complete... Where's d rest of the story

2 Likes

Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by Zzyy(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2018
"Peter okoye his house"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by SmartMugu: 9:53am On Sep 08, 2018
OP, fix the topic. What kind of English is this? Na by force to blog?

11 Likes

Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by oloriLFC(f): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2018
This one will be going to people's house up and down. Shior!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by sevo(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Mod look at the spelling on the title...

This mods are finally maddddd!!¡

24 Likes

Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by kingthreat(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2018
I dont trust those twins. Before they married they were both hoez. From this video there is a 80% probability that Peter had that azz.
Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by ramdris(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Olosho go collect Peter preeek looolzz

If Lola catch you ehnnn..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by Sharpshooota: 9:53am On Sep 08, 2018
texazzpete:
The title, though.

R.I.P English...

English was murdered on this day

12 Likes

Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by SEONaijaExpert: 9:54am On Sep 08, 2018
Now I understand why bloggers do copy and paste.

I didn't understand anything from this post other than the pictures I saw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by Sharpshooota: 9:55am On Sep 08, 2018
oloriLFC:
This one will be going to people's house up and down. Shior!

When will you come to my house

1 Like

Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by bknight: 9:55am On Sep 08, 2018
So someone can not peacefully have a friend again

Maybe it’s Lola behind the camera

2 Likes

Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by Coldfeets: 9:56am On Sep 08, 2018
So dis girl don take style leave UNN be dat o?

1 Like

Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by MrAnele(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2018
Where are her curves??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Buys A Car For His Wife After Giving Him A Baby Girl / Diamond Platnumz Working As A Filling Station Attendant (Throwback Photo) / BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.