Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User (45249 Views)

This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor / My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV / How To Prevent HIV After You Have Been Exposed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by 93Miles: 12:36am On Sep 08, 2018
dingbang:

People dont like to confront their sexual partners about their health history and when last they performed a test..

Bro I think there's something wrong within Nigerian ladies.

Whenever I approach a Nigerian girl (that was then. It can never happen now) and ask her about genotype she will tell me it's private. She can't tell me.

I say wtf do you mean by up genotype is private?
I'm not asking u about ur HIV status but ur genotype. She says no she can't tell me.

Over 15 Nigerian ladies have refused to disclosed their genotype.

I don't know why our ladies are this stupid.

I can't date u if I don't know yo genotype.
Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by 93Miles: 12:45am On Sep 08, 2018
[s]
Malawian:
Well, i just got my HIV test results today! I have been Partying since afternoon. I felt both lifeless and zombie(ish) while trekking to the lab to collect the results today. Infact, i felt like Buhari supporters here on Nairaland. This HIV test results was out since 3 days ago but i couldn't muster the bravery to go get it. Even the yeye cold that have been catching me since 4 months now when i had that risky sex simply disappeared after the results came out.

Anxiety is not good o. To think my life would have effectively ended today!! I must have done sign of the cross about a hundred times the last 3 days.
[/s]

I just wish FG will buy off this site then shut it down so that frustrated foolls like you would not see where to vent your frustration.

What concerns our beloved president His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari with this HIV thread?

Why mention him on a sick thread?

Be warned!
Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by pavoda: 12:46am On Sep 08, 2018
no cure for Herpes 2 and Gonorrhea is getting more difficult to cure everyday because of resistant strains..
cmon:
Well, they all have a cure, except the HIV, which she can as well live with....
Cure the ones you can, live with the ones you should... Life goes on. undecided
Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by Malawian(m): 1:02am On Sep 08, 2018
93Miles:

I just wish FG will buy off this site then shut it down so that frustrated foolls like you would not see where to vent your frustration.

What concerns our beloved president His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari with this HIV thread?

Why mention him on a sick thread?

Be warned!
I only mentioned his supporters. It's called Reading and Compression. They teach it in Primary School. I suppose you don't have FSLC, hence the reason a Nepa bill holder is your god. Jakpa.

3 Likes

Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by Krystalzkris(f): 1:06am On Sep 08, 2018
Airforce1:

Shut up
fvck you.. tongue tongue
Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by Krystalzkris(f): 1:06am On Sep 08, 2018
graphiti:
all them pvssy eaters shd come and read o.

when we talk den say we be ol'skuu.
#STD nor dey show 4 face o

undecided

errmmm..... sorry Ma, have u gone to check urs?

cry
Why is it paining you?
Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by Redxy(m): 1:25am On Sep 08, 2018
Hope she's a Nigerian?
Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by patrickcollins: 1:27am On Sep 08, 2018
As I am warming up for my first experience protect me from STDs and HIV
Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by patrickcollins: 1:29am On Sep 08, 2018
lincsnuel:
Can this be true...
It might not, but it happens, and obtainable
Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by patrickcollins: 1:37am On Sep 08, 2018
93Miles:

Bro I think there's something wrong within Nigerian ladies.

Whenever I approach a Nigerian girl (that was then. It can never happen now) and ask her about genotype she will tell me it's private. She can't tell me.

I say wtf do you mean by up genotype is private?
I'm not asking u about ur HIV status but ur genotype. She says no she can't tell me.

Over 15 Nigerian ladies have refused to disclosed their genotype.

I don't know why our ladies are this stupid.

I can't date u if I don't know yo genotype.
So u are telling us ur census count don reach 15 and above, bros u are not doing bad oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by haryomikun(m): 1:45am On Sep 08, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Shiits like this happen for real, a friend of mine in sec school back in the day had full blown AIDS after first sex, we attended the same church and mehn it was the talk of the church, i pity her cos at a point she stop coming to church, heard she lost alot of weight and died a year later, rest on Hajara.

Sometimes i think of the past and just thank God for life and good health, it is not by luck but the Grace of God.
How will you get full blown AIDS after first sex unless the person already has AIDS. Someone with AIDS clearly looks ill and i doubt she'd have had sex with someone like that

The story get k leg

2 Likes

Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by Adebowhales(m): 1:50am On Sep 08, 2018
J
Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by Adebowhales(m): 1:51am On Sep 08, 2018
Hh
Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by graphiti: 1:58am On Sep 08, 2018
Krystalzkris:
Why is it paining you?
Sorry Ma,
Not until u do ur own test, u shouldn't poke a pontificating finger at your fellow woman.

Again, STD/STI nor dey show 4 face.
He/she who has it is not judged by beauty. You may be beautiful but carry a 'bag of death' underneath u. Until u do ur own test, u'll do well by kindly just hushing it. inugo?

Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by frubben(m): 2:08am On Sep 08, 2018
full package ;Dfull package
Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by sweetilicious(f): 3:11am On Sep 08, 2018
Felixalex:
If this story is true... The guy should be used for. research. He's carrying all those diseases and he's still alive and looking healthy enough for d babe to open legs for him...

I doubt d story sha
It could be possible. Some people start early enough to take medications.Not everyone you see looking healthy is really healthy. Stop being careless. Don't go to places that will warrant rape for you. Ensure you go home earlier before night fall.Some people are hell bent on transferring diseases to other people.

1 Like

Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by emperorblog(m): 3:44am On Sep 08, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Mama always warned

Reading the story again,

This Twitter user is sex starved and she needs to get laid asap instead of expressing her frustration through a scary story.

Though it's a positive message she's trying to pass but who actually gets ALL the sexual diseases in a day....

So the virgin girl got deflowered and got EVERYTHING grin

Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by Nobody: 3:55am On Sep 08, 2018
While this is not impossible, it is improbable.
Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by ovo12: 4:47am On Sep 08, 2018
Malawian:
Well, i just got my HIV test results today! I have been Partying since afternoon. I felt both lifeless and zombie(ish) while trekking to the lab to collect the results today. Infact, i felt like Buhari supporters here on Nairaland. This HIV test results was out since 3 days ago but i couldn't muster the bravery to go get it. Even the yeye cold that have been catching me since 4 months now when i had that risky sex simply disappeared after the results came out.

Anxiety is not good o. To think my life would have effectively ended today!! I must have done sign of the cross about a hundred times the last 3 days.

Hahah
Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by centboy123456(m): 5:16am On Sep 08, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Shiits like this happen for real, a friend of mine in sec school back in the day had full blown AIDS after first sex, we attended the same church and mehn it was the talk of the church, i pity her cos at a point she stop coming to church, heard she lost alot of weight and died a year later, rest on Hajara.

Sometimes i think of the past and just thank God for life and good health, it is not by luck but the Grace of God.

so d man who dis vign her has AIDS

1 Like

Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by 9japrof(m): 5:28am On Sep 08, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Thinking of the past of unprotected sexes and the ability to stay clean after many rumps, am i right?

I would thank God on your behalf

2 Likes

Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by Chinny024(f): 5:35am On Sep 08, 2018
HIV, HPB, HPV, Syphilis, etc
Someone above/below might not know His STATUS yet.
Remember, their is window stage. shocked shocked
Don't celebrate yet grin grin.
Protect yourself and your future!!!

KNOW YOUR STATUS NOW!!!!
GOOD MORNING...
Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by odaniel1(m): 5:36am On Sep 08, 2018
'I want to be disvirgined'

i hope those of us with the thought above listen to this very important lesson. A friend of mine too who decided to cave in to the pressure of trend contracted herpes. it's not about the no of times but the act. check your partner because, if you rush in, you'll rush out..be wise!
Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by centboy123456(m): 5:40am On Sep 08, 2018
DaddyNimo:
there are greater chances of getting stds and hiv from a presumed good girl Dan from a hookers.
6 out of every 10 presumed good girl u see have or has had an std or still treating one or doesn't even know she has it, cos she's the one to normally say "don't use condom for me I'm not a prostitute".

8 out of 11 prostitutes are actually std free, cos they will always insist on condom usage, no matter the amount offered, they also go around with condoms so dat no caught off guard moments....and after each day of sex, they take antibiotics and blood tonic and other body flushing herbs.

my fellow brodas, don't fall for the "don't use CD on me if u love and trust me" crap....cos she's saying it to two other guys.

you have a point sha but am Mr raw tinz I do my things raw
Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by centboy123456(m): 5:42am On Sep 08, 2018
Malawian:

baba for all these tin u write there H I V or no H I V something must kill a man
Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by EMCHIZ(m): 5:57am On Sep 08, 2018
My God! Must you have sex? Why are young girls obsessed with boyfriends and sex?
Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by EMCHIZ(m): 5:59am On Sep 08, 2018
My God! Must you have sex? Why are young girls obsessed with boyfriends and sex? cry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by EMCHIZ(m): 6:00am On Sep 08, 2018
My God! Must you have sex? Why are young girls obsessed with boyfriends and sex?
Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by GOFRONT(m): 6:02am On Sep 08, 2018
Something must kill a man
Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by Proffdada: 6:32am On Sep 08, 2018
Felixalex:
If this story is true... The guy should be used for. research. He's carrying all those diseases and he's still alive and looking healthy enough for d babe to open legs for him...

I doubt d story sha
maybe the guy is dead even

1 Like

Re: A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User by bettercreature(m): 6:34am On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
How?

Just how?

You people should lie small small na.
Twitter Fake news grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail / Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? / Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.