Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

How To Be A Family Man - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Be A Family Man (349 Views)

A Family In Imo Killed Their Own Son And Buried Him For Being Stubborn(video) / Have You Ever Been Scamed By A Family Member ? Share Your Experience!!! / The Love Of Money...the Happiness Of A Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Family Man by Rexia(f): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
Most of you here think that being a father is just to pay school fees and sit and order people around that is not it so I decided to this list to let people know who a family man is and pls nobody should give the excuse of there is no time for it I mean for goodness sake why would people choose work over family Family always comes first remember that
Re: How To Be A Family Man by Rexia(f): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
Number one
Play with your kids
This does not make you a sissy!!! Stop with your egoistical mentality. When you are with your family you drop it somewhere at the park.If you can't be around your kids and raise them who will? So playing with your kids is not a bad idea. You know who a kid is I don't mean a teenager.
Number two
If you have a boy child play football with him and if you have a girl child it us quit different play with toys like teddy bears and stuff
Cook together
I just love it when I see couples I mean husband and wife cooking together while the children watch That is so amazing! You just don't know the amount that is there at that moment until you try it
Play a game that the whole family can play
Yep that's right.This is very good.Sometimes people just don't get to realize that a child is little but have a mind too.Children grow up to remember these things even after the parents die They will be like I remember that day that I and daddy used to play games together.It was fun! I mean games like cards,chess and any other game that you can suggest
Re: How To Be A Family Man by Rexia(f): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
Make jokes and tell riddles with your family
I love this! We usually do this in our family when the light gets ceased.It is much more fun at that time but I suggest that you can also do it in the daytime it is really nice
Put the children to sleep
Yep it is not wrong you think is it only the mother who has to do that? What if she is not around to do it because she travelled Are you just going to let the children sleep in the parlour or remain awake all night because madame is not there to put them to sleep?
Shop differently
What I mean is that you don't always have to but boy clothes all the time because your son is a boy you can also buy the girl stuffs yep it is possible
There are some mothers out there who don't buy girl things for their daughters but the fathers yea you heard me right.I have heard a couple of girls say that its their dad who buys their pads,pants,breastwear etc I was shocked the first time I heard but it is true
Give advice to your girl child
I guess some of you wonder why I am saying this Most of the time men only advice their sons about certain things but not their daughters because they are not women.It doesn't matter it can go both ways Just because you are a man does not mean you cannot advice your daughter she is your child.You can advice on things like dating,guys,sexuality and stuff.Do not be ashamed to say it.You may actually know about stuff more than your wife
So yea that is it

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja Student Treating Female Lecturer With Gun. (photos) / “women, Children Shouldn’t Bear Their Husband/father Last Name” – Nigerian Femin / Facebook Has A Trustworthiness Score For Users.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.