Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) (35158 Views)

Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently / Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) / Commuters Stranded As Flood Takes Over Obafemi Awolowo Way In Ikeja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 3:29am On Sep 08, 2018
Which country? This cannot be Nigeria....must be Federal Republic of Biafra!

7 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 4:00am On Sep 08, 2018
Okezie Ikpeazu , if you cannot solve the common problem of Aba, Abia then you have no business been in government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 08, 2018
Jeez!

I read some comments and it makes me feel happy how their(our) leaders keep treating them(us).

How can someone be thinking everything is all about party, instead of complaining about this nonsense, some are justifying it that it happens in other states..

Can't you wish for the good that happens in other states to happen in yours, should it be the bad?

Maybe Boko Haram should also start killing in your state(s) since it happens in other places too.

#non.sense and ingredients.

Shioor

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by cagoro(m): 4:15am On Sep 08, 2018
The creator of this post definitely doesn't live in Aba, or around this place. For one, this place has been this way since I was born, all those criticizing Ikpeazu has issues both mentally and psychologically. From the first day he became the Governor to just last year, your APGA has been taking him to court and dragging the governorship with him. No rest for that young man and there's no human who will concentrate on other things when he can't even eat properly in his house. Ngwa road cannot be built if other smaller roads are not finished cos it'll cause major disaster in Ahia ohuru the second biggest market in Aba as people cannot move to the market and fro......I'm also very sure that the poster doesn't know of Ibadan road which is some feets from this particular side just beside this flood that has been finished to enable people and keke drivers move to their destinations. It's quite unfortunate that people living in Aba can't look into the future and be grateful that at least a Governor is doing something in Aba unlike the previous ones. There is no how he can transform Aba in even 8 years cos every one in Nigeria knows that Aba and even Abia state had no good road at all... For the fact that he is doing something shows there's light in the tunnel but no....Aba wicked people doesn't want that. Otti or Apga supporters what prove do we have that the state will be better in his hands cos last time I checked, the heart to do good doesn't reside with the party but the individual. Moreover that Aba is in it's current situation is cos if the people living in it......who most times are not even indigenes of the state of which the poster is not.....wtf I'm I even saying, The Poster Doesn't Live In Aba.

2 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by keryj(f): 4:53am On Sep 08, 2018
Another name for this Aba is bad, dirty, smelly place.

Spits

#Eyimba

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Almaiga: 5:36am On Sep 08, 2018
Every worst thing in this Country can be found in About, why?

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Kelly2713(m): 7:15am On Sep 08, 2018
you never see sumtin

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Ufranklin92(m): 7:52am On Sep 08, 2018
This is ariaria market, not ngwa road undecided
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 08, 2018
Heh.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by 7GaLaXy7(m): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2018
Wow.

O ma gah.

Na like this people dey suffer?

Kia! Sorry oh!.

Abeg make I go mind my bussines

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Alzirida(f): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2018
For any government to get it right, citizens should change their lifestyle and habits.
Clean ur drainages, stop illegal structures

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Adalyon(f): 9:17am On Sep 08, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Thats why I said earlier on that Okezie Ikpeazu is the worst governor in south East.
I live in aba and I concur

2 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by osazeeblue01: 9:17am On Sep 08, 2018
old pictures
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by henchamb(m): 9:19am On Sep 08, 2018
The level of decay in that state is huge
Daily sights of Aba and Abia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Lizilicious(f): 9:19am On Sep 08, 2018
Was thinking Igbos are one regardless of their state but I was wrong..
Imagine two matured men (abi na women) trading insulting words...
Mtcheew, una mumu don do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Sicilyjoe: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2018
Aba has the worst road in the whole of Africa, very dirty, as in very very dirty city, tufiakwa, go to ph road, omuma road and many others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Abia state was sacrificed to okija shrine dat we all know.
Secondly is not easy to be a billionaire kidnapper.

In aba that year osisikanwu will be kidnapping primary school teachers.

Bragging with crime. undecided

Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by nnaeyes6: 9:21am On Sep 08, 2018
redflame:

How much did APGA pay you? Sorry, your bitterness keeps disenchanting abians from your spineless party.

Lagos, Kano, Onitsha all have flood issues....but its abias own you remember.

Loser.

I don't say people are mad but receive it if u are not yet mad. That pix u see the the popular AHIA OHURU(new market) and the seat of locally made goods of aba. U are politically heartless and lifeless. Am currently not in aba but have family there and I share their pain and if u don't, GERRRAAARAAA HIA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 08, 2018
ayusco85:

Bragging with crime. undecided

Smh

Abeg shift.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by ariesbull: 9:22am On Sep 08, 2018
Abia state is a failed state since 1999

We the greater Igbo have written them off infrastructurally speaking

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Hotfreeze: 9:26am On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:
To the fucking op

Everytime they create a thread to ridicule my state. don't worry.

Yesterday, you were fighting Chuksanambra, today you're fighting the Prince57. Something is really wrong with you.

You should calm down and listen to the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

The river I swam before getting to my destination today in Aba. My pain now is not me swimming but as i was walking deep inside the river at my front I saw female pig with her children walking on a straight line coming opposite me, I marched break I was very confused should I run back or continue, by the special grace of Chukwu okike abiama one okada man was coming at my back I then have to stop him and jump on top of his sit. Maka na ejighi ihe ana agba na nti agba na anya. If you living in Aba and haven't placed your legs on a dirty water my brother you are not living in Aba as simple as that. Biafra biazienu oooo. Imagine onye Ogo mmuo dika mu Walking in side dirty water with pig. Aga akpo ihe nka gini?? Umunnem tiyenu onu na okwuaa
Udo diri ndi choro udo.

Ccopied.

LoL grin

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by musa7m(m): 9:27am On Sep 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
APC and propaganda. There is no Single bad road in Abia State..

I can bet anything that this picture was taken in Oshogbo.

Adonjas and jealousy! Smh!
are you mad ? have you ever being to aba before.......common sense is not common.... I live in aba for 14 years+ be4 I relocate to kano........I hate it wr people that know notin about something.....will come out and start saying nonsense

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 9:28am On Sep 08, 2018
First off, all the drainages in that Aba must be cleared and dirts taken off the streets, I felt so bad the day I passed through that city with the level of dirtiness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 9:28am On Sep 08, 2018
And Biafra agitators would still blame Nigeria undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Drenix(m): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2018
All dis people would b forming Anthony joshua on Nairaland. Wen it comes to flooding, no state is free of it. jus pray it shouldn't come to your door step.. Am not from Abia, buh I think ikpeazu is trying. That nqwa road you are talking about, there are so many illegal structures there,( constructing shops on a gutters) blocking all d drainage system there.. If he starts to demolish those structures now,dey will tag him wicked governor...

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 08, 2018
Here in the Lagos island water swallowed our vehicles, so no big deal.....

But honestly, abia needs a man like Uche Ogah though in APC.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 08, 2018
encryptjay:

LoL grin

What's funny in this pathetic situation.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2018
MayorofLagos:
Which country? This cannot be Nigeria....must be Federal Republic of Biafra!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Inter State Movement May Resume June 21 - Bashir Ahmad / A Nairalander Visits Ado Awaye Suspended Lake In Oyo (Photos) / 300Level Law Student Of UNIBEN Dies In Accident Alongside Her Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.