Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) (35168 Views)

Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently / Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) / Commuters Stranded As Flood Takes Over Obafemi Awolowo Way In Ikeja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Fuckdamod: 10:48am On Sep 08, 2018
redflame:

Then don't come, we hate you too. Meanwhile, investors and celebrities are coming to abia. Infrastructural deficits are currently being corrected.

Only in nairaland morons speak and 'like' themselves.
A huge part of my life was in aba. I grew up in aba. Every holidays i will leave lagos and travel down to aba with my mum. My mom family are from aba, now imagine me hating that place. As young as i was i still vividly remember swimming dirty water to go the next house in the same street, swimming dirty water to go to church. Infact everywhere in that godforsaken state is horrible. My hatred for the place became authentic when i went back in 2016 after so many years and found out there was no single change. I'm full bloodied igbo and if i was from abia state i will disown igbo and claim hausa. Tueh!
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by redflame: 10:48am On Sep 08, 2018
Hotfreeze:

You have started cleaning up? Lmaooooo

You must be joking. No wonder you mentioned Zebrudaya the comedian.

Now you have switched to rhetorics. You have nothing meaningful to say.

Just face your state and leave abia state alone.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by redflame: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2018
Fuckdamod:

A huge part of my life was in aba. I grew up in aba. Every holidays i will leave lagos and travel down to aba with my mum. My mom family are from aba, now imagine me hating that place. As young as i was i still vividly remember swimming dirty water to go the next house in the same street, swimming dirty water to go to church. Infact everywhere in that godforsaken state is horrible. My hatred for the place became authentic when i went back in 2016 after so many years and found out there was no single change. I'm full bloodied igbo and if i was from abia state i will disown igbo and claim hausa. Tueh!

Thank you. You are inconsequential. Aboki. Abia doesn't need you.

We are still ahead educationally and economically despite our infrastructural deficits. Thank God its improving.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by buchilino(m): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2018
redflame:

Every state in Nigeria isn't immune from political crooks including anambra state.

Who told you abians have not been praying for divine intervention?

And who told you APGA is the answer to abias prayers?

Never will anambra control abia. NEVER! we are not your mate.

We shall develop, but not by your dictates. EDIOTS!!!

U CALL PPLE EDIOTS 4 NO JUST CAUSE. VERY UNFORTUNATE N SAD ON UR PART.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Duru1(m): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2018
fergie001:
Please,in case some of you don't know...

There are dirty gutters by the side..... which is very deep....gullies,with broken bottles,etc...
It's a normal site in Aba....I swam something like this some years ago somewhere else........
We know Ikpeazu met a very bad Abia state....but he has worsened the already bad situation......When I talk,people criticise,
OVI,Abiaonline,make una come ooo
Hart Nwokeocha and co....Oya

These cannot stand to absorb the governor of dereliction of duty. There is could road maintenance which unfortunately includes cleaning of the gutters. One thing that stands out about Africans is their inability to maintain existing infrastructures.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Fuckdamod: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2018
redflame:

Thank you. You are inconsequential. Aboki. Abia doesn't need you.

We are still ahead educationally and economically despite our infrastructural deficits. Thank God its improving.
Go and develop ur state my friend, come on!
Fake economy. Fake products. Decaying infrastructure.
When it comes to education u better close your mouth cos u guys come nowhere near to anambra.
Bye!

2 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by redflame: 10:55am On Sep 08, 2018
StealthOPS:

Aba is a dead town. Stop embarrassing yourself

This is the Aba I am seeing today. Ntoor....

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by redflame: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2018
Fuckdamod:

Go and develop ur state my friend, come on!
Fake economy. Fake products. Decaying infrastructure.
When it comes to education u better close your mouth cos u guys come nowhere near to anambra.
Bye!

See am, e don run. Lol.....

Aba made is making grounds

Aba is MSME Mecca of Nigeria

Education wise, we are ahead of you any day any time. From past till present.

Anambra state is filled with drug lords and peddlers, kidnappers, and fake drugs cretins. Illiterates who disgrace igboland every now and then.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by redflame: 11:01am On Sep 08, 2018
StealthOPS:

This is the face of Aba today. Why are you so dumb

E-diot, keep regurgitating the same old pictures...

Mine are recent ones...

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by redflame: 11:06am On Sep 08, 2018
StealthOPS:

Look at what the idiot is posting as roads lol

Thank you. We are not yet, but we are getting there.

You guys that have already arrived abi? remain there.

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Wishlist01: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2018
Abum nwa Aba!Aba o Aba o
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2018
ogunnoikitaiwo:
very good road..since u biafool think na u wise pass...u guys no d truth still following lies.....bcus of tribalism.... na u go suffer pass sha oo..that's y all of u dey run com Yoruba land.. like Lagos.. let support PMB..am not APC fans but I no the truth...

sai baba till 2050
every day in life , one must have an encounter with a fool.but this one foolishness is in september
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by redflame: 11:14am On Sep 08, 2018
StealthOPS:
Abia state is not making any progress. Abia state is dead.

Keep posting dirty anambra pics. This ABA TODAY. I picked them from posts where sane people interact.

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 11:16am On Sep 08, 2018
henryhemon:

And people are comfortable living in this kind of environment? I see why the state is backward they deserve the leaders the get. No state in the north,I repeat no state in the north doesnt have good road that's what their governors do for them,they might be poor but they love themselves.
which road,which love ?abeg say what you know.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 11:21am On Sep 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Is A healthy fightt and u can See something like this in America.
Who yoruba epp
what of the biafra thing?
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by IKON360(m): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
APC and propaganda. There is no Single bad road in Abia State..

I can bet anything that this picture was taken in Oshogbo.

Adonjas and jealousy! Smh!
they won't see any of the good things Ikpeazu has done, its only the negatives.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by IKON360(m): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2018
Ttipsy:
you are a fool. flood you call it. you should hide your face in shame. Aba is known for bad roads since ages. leaders you guys always have in your so called state Abia are all stupid and confused! flood ko. don't worry very soon you guys ll start flying
you are a very stupid animal, you've never been to Aba in your life. Worthless fool that lives only on hearsay. Go and see for yourself and stop shaming the sperm that created you.

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 11:28am On Sep 08, 2018
IKON360:

you are a very stupid animal, you've never been to Aba in your life. Worthless fool that lives only on hearsay. Go and see for yourself and stop shaming the sperm that created you.
like I said you are a fool.. go n heat your head..
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by phoenix45(m): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2018
I wanted to went there and take photos but glad someone already did. this is small compared to obohia
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Iceathome(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2018
Dr. Alex Otti and Apga is the only solution for development in Abia State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Abia state was sacrificed to okija shrine dat we all know.
Secondly is not easy to be a billionaire kidnapper.

In aba that year osisikanwu will be kidnapping primary school teachers.

Chisos
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by MrGoc(m): 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Who cursed abia state.
. . . . The question should be . . . "Who Debrained You"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

300Level Law Student Of UNIBEN Dies In Accident Alongside Her Parents (Photos) / Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG / Lagos Launches New Buses With Free Service On Five Routes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.