Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:58 PM

Apple Iphone9 And Iphone XS Might Sell For Cheaper Prices Of $699 And Above - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Iphone9 And Iphone XS Might Sell For Cheaper Prices Of $699 And Above (1289 Views)

Will Lockdown Affect Prices Of Phones In Nigeria? / Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Iphone9 And Iphone XS Might Sell For Cheaper Prices Of $699 And Above by decco1878: 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
source: https://phalaps.com/apple-iphone9-might-to-sell-for-699/

Apple will hold a new autumn product launch on September 12, 2018. Goldman Sachs released an investment research report today, maintaining Apple’s stock “neutral” rating, raising the target price from $200 to $240, a few days before Apple’s annual iPhone event. Goldman expects Apple to release three new iPhones, the 6.1-inch iPhone9 with LCD screen, the 5.8-inch Phone XS and the 6.5-inch iPhone XS Plus based on OLED screens.

It is worth to mention that the 6.1-inch model SIM card slot shows that it supports Dual-SIM card, but a new report says that this version will be exclusive to China.

This is exactly the same as the previous reports of the media, although the specific names of the three new phones are still open to question. Goldman Sachs insists that for the iPhone 9, the price of 699 US dollars is unlikely and cheap. Sachs believes that the price of this phone is more reasonable from $800 to $849.

Goldman Sachs also said that the pricing of the apple iphone XS+ model will largely affect the average selling price of the new iPhones, which will ultimately affect Apple’s profits.

Re: Apple Iphone9 And Iphone XS Might Sell For Cheaper Prices Of $699 And Above by NobodyKnows(m): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
This iPhone 9 looks so cool mehn.
I like it
Re: Apple Iphone9 And Iphone XS Might Sell For Cheaper Prices Of $699 And Above by Teaser4(m): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
NobodyKnows:
This iPhone 9 looks so cool mehn.
I like it
wait... you don see am in your dreams ni. how you take know you gonna like it. na people like you dey buy form for buhari.

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone9 And Iphone XS Might Sell For Cheaper Prices Of $699 And Above by breadtom: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nice phone . It was so light on my palms. I love it.
Re: Apple Iphone9 And Iphone XS Might Sell For Cheaper Prices Of $699 And Above by decco1878: 2:56am On Nov 16, 2018
For more phone on its camera, check here https://www.thephonemag.com/camera
Re: Apple Iphone9 And Iphone XS Might Sell For Cheaper Prices Of $699 And Above by Ernerstdavid55(m): 11:22am On Nov 11, 2019
SantinoGilliam:
Selling your iPhone is not the easiest task, and you need to careful when you Sell your iPhone online, because there are a lot of scammers, and they will try their best to screw you over. You must be extremely cautious.
u talk like is rocket science to sale an iPhone. .If u get any u wan sale I will buy

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! 4 Month Old Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 For Sale Very Clean / Huawei Nova 5 Specs: Android 9.0 (pie), 8GB RAM, OLED Screen Display / Most Read: Sony Xperia 1 Review: The Tallest Phone In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.