Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan (62437 Views)

Two Ghanaian Lovers Flogged For Leaking Their Sex Tape (Video, Photo) / Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by Angelanest: 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
A young lady and her boyfriend were arrested after allegedly releasing a nude video on social media. 

The Ivorian socialites identified as BB Folita and her boyfriend,  Fernandez joli, were arrested by the police in Abidjan and placed in handcuffs and the person featured in the leaked sex tape filed a complaint. 

According to unconfirmed reports, the slay couple have been released after being warned by the police and promising not to engage in such act again. 

The police has warned social media users in Côte d’Ivoire to be wary of what they post online to avoid being arrested like the popular socialites. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/bb-folita-and-fernandez-joli-arrested-over-sex-tape-video.html

2 Shares

Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by tooth4tooth: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
See the way people are abusing social media. Smh

16 Likes

Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
So op,, what are you censoring that we have not seen before?
We the esteem guys of nairaland have seen plenty plenty,,

BY the way back to the matter,, it seems like a revenge mission.. but why will a lady even agree to make a sex tape?

Is it not stupidity to have made a sex tape when you don't want the public to see your unclothedness..

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by ritylove(f): 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
After committing such hideous art they were kept and handcuffed together

it makes no sense

what do this officers want
Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
ritylove:
After committing such hideous art they were kept and handcuffed together

it makes no sense

what do this officers want

would the situation had made any difference it they were handcuffed separately?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by Olalan(m): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
Am still amazed that a sane human being will record his/her sexual activity...... to what end sef? Is it to watch later for how they engaged in the act or just to fool around

1 Like

Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by amaniro: 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
If you check someone phone, you see password in the video and pictures section.

Jejely drop the phone grin

9 Likes

Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by kushercain: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
Bia Op wia the tape

51 Likes

Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
Olalan:
Am still amazed that a sane human being will record his/her sexual activity...... to what end sef? Is it to watch later for how they engaged in the act or just to fool around

People do record it and leak it themselves.
It's a very reliable and cheap way to get famous.
A very good example is the meteoric rise of Kim K.

But that's none of ‘our’ business. undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by twosquare(m): 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Sex leaks here and there. I hope these people won't destroy this generation...
Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by queensera(f): 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Xaos:

People do record it and leak it themselves.
It's a very reliable and cheap way to get famous.
A very good example is the meteoric rise of Kim K.

But that's none of ‘our’ business. undecided

1 Like

Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
Heh.
Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by SEONaijaExpert: 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
These slay queens always look ugly and irritating without make up

1 Like

Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by NCANTaskForce: 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
Video please, I want to wankk

8 Likes

Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by dingbang(m): 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
grin if it's in Nigeria, they will be flogged in public.

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app such as getting soft loans through the app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

You first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by Richdad50(m): 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hmm
Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by tayo200(m): 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
lemme quickly go to naijauncut...maybe I will see the video...

4 Likes

Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by okwabayi(m): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
This space is for sale. Advertise your business here at the premium price of 2,000 NGN.
I accept airtime and bank transfers.
Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

OP

Why you censor the land flowing with milk and honey. Besides wetin we don chop and see tire.

infact my babe must suck my preeeek this night.. grin grin This weather too cold abeg grin
Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by Topmaike007(m): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
op you are stingy walahi you are very stingy, so only you saw the picture and you decide to sensor it so our eye will not benefit what your eye benefited, kukuma comot the pics self..

1 Like

Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by ipobarethieves: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
sad pierced nippy still tanda. Spray Holy water on post.slam door

1 Like

Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by SugarHiccup(f): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by alvan06(m): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Video jare
Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by okwabayi(m): 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
The news just tire me. I don't know what to comment.
See how ugly they both look without filters and makeup. It's the reason I stopped online dating, pictures and real life are two separate entities.
Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
angry

And the girl would hope to get married with her picture all over the internet.
Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by obailala(m): 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Am I the only one who doesn't understand what he just read?... undecided Did they release their own sextape or did they release nude videos of someone else?

3 Likes

Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by Topmaike007(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
tayo200:
lemme quickly go to naijauncut...maybe I will see the video...
weldone

1 Like

Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by MrAnele(m): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
lol
Re: BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan by pelicanbeau(f): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
Who own the original nudity? This is the wrong human use themselves for...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cultists Invade Delta Police Station To Free Robbery Suspects, Two Dead / Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia / 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.