Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,034 members, 7,799,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) (61374 Views)

Inside Anthony Joshua’s N70m Range Rover, See How Fast It Was Stolen / Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) / ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 08, 2018
meobizy:
It's a black guy. Blacks are always their own worst enemy.
Stop that nonsense! Whites don't steal?
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by londoner: 4:52am On Sep 08, 2018
meobizy:

Looks White to me.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by jonadaft: 6:26am On Sep 08, 2018
meobizy:
Shut up black human.
Only understands your colourblind self.
How's that guy black? Is Anthony black?
Or because he's a Nigerian. Olodo
Is it possible for someone's skin to be black?
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by jonadaft: 6:32am On Sep 08, 2018
thesicilian:

Not that clear whether he's black or white.
No one is black or white?
No skin color can be black or white

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by moutaintop(m): 7:03am On Sep 08, 2018
Why bother when the range has a tracker ? Relax they will soon recover it and catch the tief no be oyibo again? Infact every body there na police informant. Meanwhile if they catch d tief they should leave you to scatter im face with punches.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by immaculate1234(m): 7:30am On Sep 08, 2018
meobizy:

as from today your name should be eye wey dey for back "OZUO"
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by emonkey(m): 8:28am On Sep 08, 2018
meobizy:

Does that look like a black guy to you? For your information most car theft in London is by people from Eastern Europe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2018
watchindelta:
I just laugh Nigerian don change abi lol. No be the same Nigeria last week (A division police station) open their mouth say they no get guns on their stations? My junior brother bought keke and gv it to a man to drive, last week the man ran to my brother and said 3 boys stole the keke from him with a gun! from bendel estate road. Thak God my junior brother put gps tracker in the keke. Immediately the driver and my brother track and found it on maledemort road on one compound but they didn't say anything. They went to ( A division police station) to complaint the matter, my brother say oga police thieves belop my boy wey they drive my keke with gun and stole the keke from him but with gps tracker we don see the compound wey the thief keep the keke put' immagine police open em mouth say wey no get guns for our station now to take follow u ppl to the place to arrest the robbers! But wait we will call vigilante on maledemort road to follow you ppl to retrieve it back. When the vigilante came my brother and they went to retrieve the keke but the driver said to my brother the gun the vigilantes hold look like the gun they use to rob him at bendel estate but the robbers cover their face. When they returned back to the state one of the vigilante said this keke look like the keke that rob me this morning at maledemort road and stole my 120k! Police this diver must be Thief oga sergeant make we lock this driver na this keke driver thief my money! Nana they wan turn case for the poor driver head. Then my junior brother spark for wety this driver run to my house by 8oclock in the morning so as only em take dey with me and at the same time rob you for maledemort road at 9oclock na witch em be? Immagine the police tell the vigilante say maybe na another keke thief em 120k say becus my brother say the driver they with him that time' the police say since they don see the keke make brother give them 10k. Say the matter don closed. No be film but real thing wey happen for warri. things they happen for this country oh. All this vigilante they be thief an they are working with the police to Thief Nigerians .They for arrest the poor driver make em fine the 120k b4 they for leave am if not 4 my brother say dis man most go with him. So i no no wety dis man dy talk undecided u dey with thieves n dy run follow an innocent person. In naija police go use anthony chop

Could you tell me how the tracker worked?

Did it locate the vicinity and you ppl took it up from there or what?
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by thesicilian: 9:23am On Sep 08, 2018
Jonathan:

No one is black or white?
No skin color can be black or white
Just being simplistic.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by anibestlala(m): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
Automotive1:

Anthony Joshua’s £150,000 personalised Range Rover has been stolen in central London.

The World Heavyweight Boxing champion has vowed to hunt down the thieves who stole his personalised Range Rover .

The luxury SUV,which is embossed with AJ's signature , was stolen outside a family member’s home just days before he defends his WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight crowns against the Russian challenger, Alexander Povetkin, next Saturday.

The Range Rover has a drawer where Joshua keeps his title belts, although they were not in the car at the time.

It is also personalised with its registration number while head rests, steering wheel, a badge and even door interiors are marked with the Anthony Joshua signature. It's also fitted with a tracker.

A close source said:
"AJ's pretty annoyed about it because it's so close to the fight. He doesn't want any distractions at all"

A CCTV image shows the suspected after the car was stolen

Police believe thieves targeted the Range Rover using a keyless device (Hi-tech Relay Device) that mimics a car's key fob to break in.

https://autojosh.com/anthony-joshuas-n70million-personalised-range-rover-stolensee-the-cctv-image-of-suspect/

A cheap manual anti theft device would have stopped the thief but he would rather go electronic ones. pray he recovers the car.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by Mryacks: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
ruffhandu:
Thank God not in naija, the police would have 'launched investigation' into the matter after Joshua's person must have settled CP. Then, by the next day, 'some arrests' would have been made, before finally the 'suspect' will be 'apprehended' by Abba kyara.

But if Na poor man car. They'll arrest people eating in a restaurant near the crime scene and tag them 'suspects'. After one week, they'll be released on bail with 200k each, with CP and IGP's share
there. After all, bail is free.

Lmao...I am going nuts with laughter here. You are so spot on with your analysis.. grin
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by Konquest: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2019
Automotive1:

Anthony Joshua’s £150,000 personalised Range Rover has been stolen in central London.

The World Heavyweight Boxing champion has vowed to hunt down the thieves who stole his personalised Range Rover .

The luxury SUV,which is embossed with AJ's signature , was stolen outside a family member’s home just days before he defends his WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight crowns against the Russian challenger, Alexander Povetkin, next Saturday.

The Range Rover has a drawer where Joshua keeps his title belts, although they were not in the car at the time.

It is also personalised with its registration number while head rests, steering wheel, a badge and even door interiors are marked with the Anthony Joshua signature. It's also fitted with a tracker.

A close source said:
"AJ's pretty annoyed about it because it's so close to the fight. He doesn't want any distractions at all"

A CCTV image shows the suspected after the car was stolen

Police believe thieves targeted the Range Rover using a keyless device (Hi-tech Relay Device) that mimics a car's key fob to break in.

https://autojosh.com/anthony-joshuas-n70million-personalised-range-rover-stolensee-the-cctv-image-of-suspect/

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
I'm really surprised that the STOLEN bespoke Land Rover has not
been found yet as of 2019!

"UK white [Oyinbo] car robbers... I hail o!" [Pun intended!]
grin

"Anthony joshua EMPOWERS MEN TO BE THEMSELVES"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAFEdWPu0OQ

"ANTHONY JOSHUA HAS HIS £150,000-£200,000 LAND ROVER CAR STOLEN"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzJ9yyh8DgE

"Anthony Joshua interview: dream cars, boxing and the Jaguar F-Pace"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROokXIHpYs0 [7:48]
Jul 13, 2016 - Uploaded by Auto Express

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. / Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.