Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs (24886 Views)

Training Of Exited N Power Volunteers Begins October – FG / Sadiya Umar Farouq: Why We Are Yet To Pay 12,000 N-Power Volunteers / Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs by chuksanambra: 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Let Government open a big mechanised farm and absorb these people to work there.

Focus on cash crops and commercial crops and see how the economy improves and these employees get sufficient money and experience.
Re: N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs by seacoast(m): 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
ABACHA LOOT FALL ON YOU
Re: N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs by mechanics(m): 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
What really happened, were they not captured into the system before?
Re: N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs by Gkemz: 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
Will Mbaka secure a permanent job for them. Let them properly channel their message to the appropriate authority. After all Mbaka was used and dumped as a political tool to secure vote.
Re: N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs by LadySarah: 12:13am On Sep 08, 2018
osazsky:
see people struggling for 30k jobs and a 3 bedroom flat goes for 25k a month,dem Nerva pay NEPA bills,food transport,how do they survive,it will never b well with our leaders,education is overrated, pls follow ur heart,do wat u have passion for and within years u are made

because you will hardly see them come to work.The last time we saw not less than 10 out of over 60 of them posted to our min was April.Their work left untouched.They didn't even know that a memo was passed around asking supervisors to comment on their dedication to work.Sadly my own supervisor took her time to call them and they snubbed her.She said she didn't know what to write for them.
They didn't know a subtle recruitment was on but they lost it.Only about 7 person's attendance was on average,the rest nothing.ppl that were begged to come at least once in two weeks.

Tell me if you'd retain them?
Civil service job gives time but they abused it
P.S:This is for only those posted to our min .I don't know abt others

1 Like

Re: N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs by Heineken(m): 12:36am On Sep 08, 2018
In Nigeria... When light spark The first thing we do is to "Smell Charger"
Re: N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs by fistonme(m): 1:08am On Sep 08, 2018
gmercy713:
May their prayers be answered. wink
Amen!!!
Re: N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs by Positivepoint(m): 6:54am On Sep 08, 2018
The only thing I noticed is all the placard are written by the same person. The hand writing are the same, another public stunt.
Re: N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 08, 2018
laurel03:
how many youth win

The ones that won, employed others.

It gave back to the economy.

Its is n- power giving back to the economy?

Is n-power not another NYSC, wasting youthful age
Re: N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs by bigpsalm07: 7:18am On Sep 08, 2018
Hello everyone, does anyone has any Idea about AB Microfinance test? If Yes, which site can I visit to get likely questions?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs by laurel03(m): 7:46am On Sep 08, 2018
TolaTosin:

The ones that won, employed others.

It gave back to the economy.

Its is n- power giving back to the economy?

Is n-power not another NYSC, wasting youthful age
they have other programs too empowering the farmers and Boi is giving loan to genuine investor..but gej also embarked on sure p program now?? Npower is social intervention program not permanent simple. Once we don't like govt we continue to condemn and condemn.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs by aquar: 8:14am On Sep 08, 2018
I do not think a government that knows that the major problem of Nigerians are unemployment will just allow those pple to go back to the street again. where would they start from than to go back and comity problems.
Re: N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs by adioolayi(m): 8:27am On Sep 08, 2018
Sometimes I shake my head when people claim NPower is a scam or that #30,000 is a useless money.
I think if you belong to such people, with this news, you should know better.
Genuine beneficiaries are already thinking of alternatives because their contract will end in Nov 2018.....The truth is, NPower has been sustaining them since 2016....If the state government can do such initiative too, they will not be jobless after Nov 2016.

PMB social investment program is working, devoid of tribal, religious or who knows who sentiment.
Well done to the PMB lead government... we have never have it like this in Nigeria... SURE-P was a disaster

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs by olajizz01(m): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
These APC scammers have moved from Npower to Trader money....

Deceiving the gullible
You better shut the hell,half bread is better than non,tell me what your Atiku did when he was in power other than living larger with is criminal boss.
Re: N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs by ststyreal(f): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2018
OgaInnocent:

Nawao...they did not have agreement with state govt. They understand their agreement with fed govt. They are now simply appealing to the state. Haba! Be nice for once.
Don't mind them. As if it is a crime to beg for a job.
Re: N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:33am On Sep 08, 2018
olajizz01:
You better shut the hell,half bread is better than non,tell me what your Atiku did when he was in power other than living larger with is criminal boss.
Are you a yoruba muslim?
Re: N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs by olajizz01(m): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
Are you a yoruba muslim?
Are you a criminal iPob?
Re: N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:37am On Sep 08, 2018
olajizz01:
Are you a criminal iPob?
Answer and stop ranting...Are you a Yoruba Muslim? By the nonsenses you guys write up and down, we easily identify you
Re: N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2018
laurel03:
they have other programs too empowering the farmers and Boi is giving loan to genuine investor..but gej also embarked on sure p program now?? Npower is social intervention program not permanent simple. Once we don't like govt we continue to condemn and condemn.

It is rubbish as long as it has no long term impact.

90% of npower interns don't go to work go and do your research

No nation grows this way...

And why do they need only people with PVC?

Guy be sincere to yourself, these programs are wasted

Talking about sure-p GIS, I know a lot of folks that were retained by the firms, some used the experience and got jobs elsewhere or started something on their own.

BOI didn't start today, loans to farmers didn't start today, so don't make it look like buhari made it happen.

You can't compare NOI with a scam minister of finance that you now have

1 Like

Re: N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs by olajizz01(m): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
Answer and stop ranting...Are you a Yoruba Muslim? By the nonsenses you guys write up and down, we easily identify you
Who is ranting between me and you?we know your type,any good news about Nigeria, you people become sad,ipob criminal.
Re: N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:03am On Sep 08, 2018
olajizz01:
Who is ranting between me and you?we know your type,any good news about Nigeria, you people become sad,ipob criminal.
you people are the real problem of Nigeria. See the pains and hardship you people are sharing....
Re: N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs by olajizz01(m): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
you people are the real problem of Nigeria. See the pains and hardship you people are sharing....
Ok
Re: N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs by OgaInnocent(m): 11:42am On Sep 08, 2018
ststyreal:

Don't mind them. As if it is a crime to beg for a job.
Are you Enugu npower?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Assess My Self-constructed CV And Pls Give Me A Feedback On Its Quality / Economics Vs Accounting,which One Is Better In Terms Of Employment Opportunities / Waec Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.