Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

My Experience With First Bank Insurance Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With First Bank Insurance Scam (3464 Views)

Skye Bank, First Bank Take Over Evans Medical Assets / Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) / Zenith Bank Overtakes First Bank As The Largest Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With First Bank Insurance Scam by melodyogonna(m): 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
How firstbank insurance scammed me

Hi my name is Adike Kizito ex corper. First bank insurance scamed me. This is my insurance policy number ESN0108086.

See how everything started , it was last year June 2017 , I was one of the corp member.

Me and my friends usually visit Mami for our daily manner , The names of my friends are Cornelius Anthony and Ifeanyi.

We all are execpting our first incamp Allawee . The Allawee will be paid on August, we are happily waiting for that day. Finally on August they paid the Allawee but we didn't go that day to collect ours .

The day the Allawee was paid , in the evening me and my friends where passing by and we met a lady from First bank , she said that they are here for us , that we should do firstbank insurance so that after service year you can use it to setup something.

So we look each other as she was brain washing us that they will add 10% on the money you saved with them.

We nodded cos everybody likes bonus , so finally she said you can start with 5,000 naira or 10 ,000 naira , we said no problem that we Will come back once we get our Allawee.

Next day in the evening they started sharing the Allawee again , so we queued up and collected ours. As I held the 19,800 I didn't know what to do with it .

About 10 minutes I met my friend on the Mami road I asked him , guy how far about the First bank stuff , he said that he has done oo , that he started with 5,000 monthly deposit but just deposited 10,000 for now, I said ok let me go and do my own.

I met her again we began the business , I looked at my self with 19800 and I added 200 hundred naira to complete it 20,000. I told her I want to do 10,000 monthly but will deposit 20,000 , I finished my own insurance registration.

Orientation camp is over and savings started .

I paid them 120,000 for the months I stayed during my NYSC. On July which is the month I will pass out , I went to firstbank for my money, they gave me a form in which they will pay me.

After that day I have not heard anything from them ,until late August I contacted again they kept postponing me .

Finally yesterday which is 6th September I received alert of 118,000 from them , I was shocked because I gave them 120,000 plus additional 10%.

Firstbank insurance scam

I picked up my phone and called them , see what they said that insurance cover is 5,000 which they didn't mentioned from the beginning , since insurance cover is 5k , I subtract it from 120k which is 115k.

So my 10% suppose be 10k since I gave them 120k but they ended up using me and paid me 118k .

They suppose pay me 130k and take there fu*king insurance cover which is 5k and give me my 125k.

Fu*k firstbank and their scam, don't fall a victim , I ended up wasting my money , my 120k just reduced to 118k.

https://naijacrawl.com/read/news/naija-news/firstbank-insurance-scam-see-how-they-scammed-me

cc: dominique, lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: My Experience With First Bank Insurance Scam by czarina(f): 12:49am On Sep 08, 2018
melodyogonna:

Hi my name is Adike Kizito ex corper. First bank insurance scamed me. This is my insurance policy number ESN0108086.

See how everything started , it was last year June 2017 , I was one of the corp member.

Me and my friends usually visit Mami for our daily manner , The names of my friends are Cornelius Anthony and Ifeanyi.

We all are execpting our first incamp Allawee . The Allawee will be paid on August, we are happily waiting for that day. Finally on August they paid the Allawee but we didn't go that day to collect ours .

The day the Allawee was paid , in the evening me and my friends where passing by and we met a lady from First bank , she said that they are here for us , that we should do firstbank insurance so that after service year you can use it to setup something.

So we look each other as she was brain washing us that they will add 10% on the money you saved with them.

We nodded cos everybody likes bonus , so finally she said you can start with 5,000 naira or 10 ,000 naira , we said no problem that we Will come back once we get our Allawee.

Next day in the evening they started sharing the Allawee again , so we queued up and collected ours. As I held the 19,800 I didn't know what to do with it .

About 10 minutes I met my friend on the Mami road I asked him , guy how far about the First bank stuff , he said that he has done oo , that he started with 5,000 monthly deposit but just deposited 10,000 for now, I said ok let me go and do my own.

I met her again we began the business , I looked at my self with 19800 and I added 200 hundred naira to complete it 20,000. I told her I want to do 10,000 monthly but will deposit 20,000 , I finished my own insurance registration.

I paid them 120,000 for the months I stayed during my NYSC. On July which is the month I will pass out , I went to firstbank for my money, they gave me a form in which they will pay me.

After that day I have not heard anything from them ,until late August I contacted again they kept postponing me .

Finally yesterday which is 6th September I received alert of 118,000 from them , I was shocked because I gave them 120,000 plus additional 10%.

Firstbank insurance scam

I picked up my phone and called them , see what they said that insurance cover is 5,000 which they didn't mentioned from the beginning , since insurance cover is 5k , I subtract it from 120k which is 115k.

So my 10% suppose be 10k since I gave them 120k but they ended up using me and paid me 118k .

They suppose pay me 130k and take there fu*king insurance cover which is 5k and give me my 125k.

Fu*k firstbank and their scam, don't fall a victim , I ended up wasting my money , my 120k just reduced to 118k.

https://naijacrawl.com/read/news/naija-news/firstbank-insurance-scam-see-how-they-scammed-me

You're calling mods to push your cuss-riddled story to front-page? Udonmeanit! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Experience With First Bank Insurance Scam by Tunagee(m): 2:34am On Sep 08, 2018
melodyogonna:

Firstbank insurance scam

Insurance for Nigeria na bullshit na! They are thieves. When it comes to claims, story will start. U should have tried AxaMansard, they are better.
Re: My Experience With First Bank Insurance Scam by melodyogonna(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2018
czarina:
You're calling mods to push your cuss-riddled story to front-page? Udonmeanit! shocked shocked
Ya, so people won't fall for this scam
Re: My Experience With First Bank Insurance Scam by czarina(f): 8:47am On Sep 08, 2018
melodyogonna:

Ya, so people won't fall for this scam
In my experience, things like that have no business with front-page. Aside it being basically a rant at best, you used cuss words, so what differentiates you from the rogue bank? It says a lot of "uncool" things about the Nigerian if something like this makes front-page: a pilfering financial sector and unschooled customers.

You really need it to make front-page? Then edit the stuff, there are several ways to pass a message and express your feelings without the cusses.

But hey, this is Nairaland, I may come back online to find this on front-page with at least two mentions tagging me "Oversabi" or maybe "Olodo, wetin you know? "

So by all means, ignore my comment. Sillier threads have graced front-page so yours might too. smiley

OK bye
Re: My Experience With First Bank Insurance Scam by Lampshadeg: 8:47am On Sep 08, 2018
I fit swear say nah advert! ;DI fit swear say nah advert!
Re: My Experience With First Bank Insurance Scam by sophiathefirst: 9:39am On Sep 08, 2018
Op next time read the terms of ur policy documents before continuing with ur premium. All these rants is ignorance of what u bought that is worrying u.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Over $100 Weekly Answering Questions. Simple / How Guarantee Trust Bank GTB Dupe One Of Its Loyal Customer: Read / Tech-driven Retail Boosts Diamond Bank’s Q3 Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.