Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported (43291 Views)

Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out / Tonto Dikeh’s Ex, Prince Kpokpogri Reportedly Arrested, Detained By Police / Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Correctgist(f): 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nigerian barbie, Bobrisky, has been denied entry into the U.K, where he is scheduled to have a Meet and Greet event this night.

According to reports, he is currently being held at a detention camp near the Heathrow airport in London and will be put on a return flight to Lagos by 10pm tonight, to arrive Nigeria by 5a.m tomorrow, ceteris paribus.

It was gathered that he was denied entry because his visa doesn’t permit him to work in the U.K, as he is in the country to make money via the event. He was also said to be in possession of some creams he intended to sell.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/bobrisky-detained-by-uk-immigration-officials-at-heathrow-airport-to-be-deported-today/

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Euphorica(f): 12:03am On Sep 08, 2018
Risky

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:07am On Sep 08, 2018
Sorry Bob! In every fall you can always look up ad get ur a** back upp!!

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by chriskosherbal(m): 12:12am On Sep 08, 2018
All This london pple sef Make dem Go Sidon their ovasabi too much ..

They can form shit..

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by celebgistz: 12:42am On Sep 08, 2018
He is crazy oo

Alex having fun with Peter okoye in his house

>>>>https://celebgistz.com/alex-chilling-with-peter-okoye-in-his-house/

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by NobodyKnows(m): 1:44am On Sep 08, 2018
This is total bullshit .
I hope it’s not true

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by mightiersa: 2:49am On Sep 08, 2018
If they can reject renewal of visa for owner of Chelsea Football Club, they can reject anybody. There, they don't need your money (black money)... They respect law and order.

276 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by RevenGeMission: 3:16am On Sep 08, 2018
For say na one of dem those people ni , he for follow Libya enter

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by keryj(f): 4:38am On Sep 08, 2018
In all effort to become female his lips keep failing him grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by gaby(m): 4:58am On Sep 08, 2018
Hahahaha...Bob the builder my guy...you should have traveled the way I did na.

Ghostmode dem no dey see us..

See how I traveled ghostmode in my siggy...lol

So, this is a quote I made at the end of my book in my siggy...

"By what time the battle is over and my time on earth is come to an end, I'd love to be remembered as one who saw, identified, believed in and fought for a cause that is just".

What cause have you taken upon you to see through folks...

Enjoy my siggy

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by gaby(m): 5:00am On Sep 08, 2018
RevenGeMission:
For say na one of dem those people ni , he for follow Libya enter

Haaaa...no let am hear this one make e no go try am ooo...

Enjoy my siggy to know why...
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by omoiyalayi(m): 5:17am On Sep 08, 2018
How can he/she took such a Risky journey he/she could have landed in jail

But his/her name is Risky sha

Na to come back & re-strategize, get proper documents & go back to make his/her money

His/her haters right now grin

8 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by dbos11(m): 5:49am On Sep 08, 2018

14 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by wakabobo: 5:51am On Sep 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by wisdomremz(m): 6:02am On Sep 08, 2018
very risky
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Tamarapetty(f): 7:45am On Sep 08, 2018
Lol, Lol-er , Lol-est.

10 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by nazablossom(f): 7:54am On Sep 08, 2018
Correctgist:
Nigerian barbie, Bobrisky, has been denied entry into the U.K, where he is scheduled to have a Meet and Greet event this night.

According to reports, he is currently being held at a detention camp near the Heathrow airport in London and will be put on a return flight to Lagos by 10pm tonight, to arrive Nigeria by 5a.m tomorrow, ceteris paribus.

[b][/b]It was gathered that he was denied entry because his visa doesn’t permit him to work in the U.K, as he is in the country to make money via the event. He was also said to be in possession of some creams he intended to sell.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/bobrisky-detained-by-uk-immigration-officials-at-heathrow-airport-to-be-deported-today/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
UK doesn't play with tax. Bad market for Bob

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Houseofglam7(f): 8:27am On Sep 08, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by BruncleZuma: 8:32am On Sep 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I'm Out

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by AgentGoat: 8:32am On Sep 08, 2018
grin
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Babiboy: 8:33am On Sep 08, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 08, 2018
They keep disgracing us now and then outside this estate.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 08, 2018
Wawuuuu.... This is huge.

I feel bad for him, i mean her.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by visijo(m): 8:33am On Sep 08, 2018
what is NIGERIAN Barbie ?? I dont understand

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by visijo(m): 8:33am On Sep 08, 2018
what is NIGERIAN Barbie ?? I dont understand.. Na title or post in nigeria ?

9 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by ElChidi: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2018
He or she thinks it's Nigeria where there's no law and order.

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by ollah2: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2018
He won't be the first, same thing happened to wiz kid and some others back in the day.

Perhaps the picture of his/her passport didn't match his actual look plus the bleaching cream found with her/him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2018
chriskosherbal:
All This london pple sef Make dem Go Sidon their ovasabi too much ..

They can form shit..

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by datola: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2018
[quote author=Correctgist post=71001906]Nigerian barbie, Bobrisky, has been denied entry into the U.K, where he is scheduled to have a Meet and Greet event this night.

It was gathered that he was denied entry because his visa doesn’t permit him to work in the U.K, as he is in the country to make money via the event. He was also said to be in possession of some creams he intended to sell.

UK people are stingy sha.
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by AngelicBeing: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by OboOlora(f): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji And Her Handsome Father / Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) / 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.