Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota (54247 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints Nosa Asemota As Personal Photographer / Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo / Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by babyfaceafrica: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
Temptee101:

All of you asking for proof like it's not possible. With Nigeria and the lifeless one still on board everything is possible
I don't do possibilities.. ideal in facts!!!..what is the proof?...twitter is known for lies...so except we get something concrete.. this is crap
Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
xtravanganza:
I know I am a good critic but I also love good journalism...
what evidence do you have to prove that that's Nigerian embassy London and for all I know it might be a plot against the ambassador.

So u expect them to crest "Nigerian embassy london" on the wall n toilet seats abi?
Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by kotv: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
maasoap:

You are being sentimental here, your brothers are the worst type here.

I'm not ibo so I'm not being sentimental. I've been watching the fight for awhile now. The Ibos are not the worst.

1 Like

Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by drlateef: 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
This is not true. We were there recently.
Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by kotv: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
technicallyrich:

god bless u.i am also ijaw okirika and i love the igbos with passion.i challenged tosyn2much a northern yoruba on a thread abt these and i was ban for a year.
Unfortunately our brother tonyebarcanista would do anything including insulting our igbo brothers which he knows that in most ijaw communities we speak igbo like amadi ama etc

Tonye appears to be a politician. When he was with APC he used to insult Ibos on daily basis. Ever since he left APC, I've not seen him do so since then. From that and the writing of the average APc supporter, their accusations that others divided Nigeria along tribal line is rubbish. They are the sole reason Nigeria is so tribally divided.

1 Like

Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by xtravanganza: 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

So u expect them to crest "Nigerian embassy london" on the wall n toilet seats abi?
Oga use your head na... how do you expect them to crest their toilet wall... receive sense abeg
Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by JANDRENTPR: 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
Leboska:
With buhari as president? expect the worst.
This is real... the worse embassy in the world. The staff there are just bunch of illiterates and can make people mental/kolo.
Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
[s]
kotv:

Tonye appears to be a politician. When he was with APC he used to insult Ibos on daily basis. Ever since he left APC, I've not seen him do so since then. From that and the writing of the average APc supporter, their accusations that others divided Nigeria along tribal line is rubbish. They are the sole reason Nigeria is so tribally divided.
[/s]
No time have I insulted any ethnic group, not Igbo, not Fulani, not efik.

The accusation is baseless, it lacks fact and is hereby dismissed!

Bye

1 Like

Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by Firstpage: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
kotv:

A pattern that appears to be APC supporters. Yet they still wonder why ibos do not support them. What's even sad about it all it is always the Yoruba APC supporters. Nobody else is descending this low. Since I've been visiting this website, they always appear to be the ones starting the tribal hate. It's like they really enjoy the disgust.

fool. You don't see the hate speeches from ibos. You only notice Yorubas? Foolish osu pig.

1 Like

Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by yinnyme(m): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Amakavula:
Twitter user Asemota took a picture of the toilet in the Nigerian Embassy in London, and the pity state of things even in a civilized country was alarming. Shows that our failings are culture based not resource.

Victor Asemota
@asemota

https://mobile.twitter.com/asemota/status/1038007143499091968

A nairalander in London should proof this by visiting today.

1 Like

Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by Beetobee(f): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
Leboska:
With buhari as president? expect the worst.
Abi? I'm sure he caused your impotence and frequent farting too!

1 Like

Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by Firstpage: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
kotv:

Barcanista is the most detribalised Commenter on this forum. Post any hate comment from him or stfu you fool!
Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by Firstpage: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
CSTR1005:

Most of them are yorubas on nairaland.
Despicable low lives.

Carry APC for head as if their lives depend on it.

And then they insult other ethnic groups and wonder why the rest of the sane south does not and will never support their political orientation .
Why do ibos always cry victim. Not a day goes bye without many of you shout afonja, skull miners, brown roof, etc on this forum, ye you cry victim all the time. man up you sissies.

1 Like

Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
xtravanganza:

Oga use your head na... how do you expect them to crest their toilet wall... receive sense abeg

U are the one who expected that grin
Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by xtravanganza: 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U are the one who expected that grin
funny
Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by RZArecta2(m): 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
NobodyKnows:

I am a stupid idíot please.
LOL grin okay sir
Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by mechanics(m): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lolz.
Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by statusquoante: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Don’t be stupid please.

Are you sure have sense Have you seen your brain before
How do you know you are not dreaming
Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by Hienna(m): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Liar.... Who allowed you to enter the high commission building... Blind argument though.
Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by edupedia: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Lies everywhere.
How do we know this is London or the Nigerian embassy there ?
Mtchwww

Expect all sorts of rubbish from PDP these days...their foolishness that cost them the presidency in 2015 has muliplied...

1 Like

Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by NobodyKnows(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
RZArecta2:
nairaland politics section mods really enjoy tribal bashings against the Igbos. They've greatly contributed to the division of Nigeria along ethnic lines because once you retaliate in like mind to anyone who attacks you, you're the one that will be banned instead
Flattino spotted
Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by CSTR1005: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
Firstpage:

Why do ibos always cry victim. Not a day goes bye without many of you shout afonja, skull miners, brown roof, etc on this forum, ye you cry victim all the time. man up you sissies.
There is more manhood in a 10 year old boy in aba than in your entire Yoruba clan.

That is a fact.
Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by CioAngels(f): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
xtravanganza:
I know I am a good critic but I also love good journalism...
what evidence do you have to prove that that's Nigerian embassy London and for all I know it might be a plot against the ambassador.
What makes you think the man is not saying the truth? The fund meant to fix it must been shared by same people in the embassy, as if Nigeria have have culture to do any thing right. They disgrace themselves anywhere they go. Shameful.
Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by rock003: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
Aufbauh:

Are you on a codein diet? So if you eat and you no wash the plate na Buhari's fault? Kotinu.

The frustration wher go hit you after 2019 election is doing press up in Kano. cheesy

So you are too mentally dull to realise that buhari rules all Nigerian embassies across the globe? Who appoints ambassadors for those embassies for Christ sake?!
Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by redsun(m): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
Plumber services of a plumber very expensive here and they will rather spend the money buhari's medical bill.UK is not all that a bed of roses, it could be really dirty and dingy here among the less mentally motivated.
Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by RZArecta2(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
NobodyKnows:

My brain has severe eczema, I am deranged honestly
we don hear cool
Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by NobodyKnows(m): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
RZArecta2:
we don hear cool
Go jor tongue
Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by dochenaj: 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
You people should all relax, when I go to London I'll check out the embassy to corroborate or debunk this story. You guys should watch out for my visit.
Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by crimeboss: 1:37am On Sep 09, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:
Ipob and dirty propaganda stories undecided. I regret that war didn't get rid of all this useless tribe of thugs . Nonsense haters of a progressive Nigeria. Thunder fire their ugly heads .
It's inherent in buhari's style of government, what do u expect. grin wink
Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by budaatum: 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
hush15:

which plot? its a fact. Nigerian embassy in the london is known for many misdemeanors apart from non maintenance of toilet. even in london, you have to bribe your way thru everything. Ask those who process or renew their passports abroad.
That is not true! You don't have to bribe to process or renew your Nigerian passport in UK!
Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by budaatum: 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
WUdec:

If you'd been to the Nigerian embassy, London back in 2005, you'd realise that this could be true.

I visited and was attended to outside under a hired canopy. We sat there and were called according to names.

Most shameful part of it is that we were attended to via windows designed like Nigerian Megad (home security men) windows and were treated like sh**

Nigerian Embassy, Spain left applicants for a new passport sleeping at its doorstep back in 2011. Applicants who came from Portugal and other parts of the world, with a 2 day ticket to renew their passports. They all got there on a working day only to be told the embassy was closed becos they were observing Sallah holidays. All this with no prior notification on their website nor their entrance. I was there to renew my passport and i witnessed these people stuck for days waiting for them to open. These morons took over 4-5 days. I went back to where i was situated as I couldn't wait after spending over 300 euros (120k naira equivalent)

Ask anyone who renews or consults the Nigerian consulates outside Nigeria. They are hell on earth
"That bloody Buhari", someone would soon say!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont / Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) / Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.