Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,987 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Help With Fb Ad Credit Card Issues - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help With Fb Ad Credit Card Issues (922 Views)

Linkedin Coupon Code Ads - Linkedin Ad Credit / Help With FB Ads / Can You Run A Sponsored Fb Ad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Fb Ad Credit Card Issues by Tunby(m): 2:37am On Sep 08, 2018
Hi guys, somehow I set my friends credit card account as primary on my facebook business manager account (I can't remember why or how I did that) and I have my own credit card as secondary payment method. I have been trying to remove it for a while now but I could not. Recently, the card expired and the problem now is that I have outstanding payments to be made in order to run more ads but they haven't been able to charge the card and they havent charged the secondary credit card too. I really need help. What do I do?

I keep getting this message when I try to set the secondary card as Primary. "This credit card can't be set as your account's primary payment method, because your account is set up to be billed after your ads have delivered. This setup can't be changed. Please try a different card or payment method."
Re: Help With Fb Ad Credit Card Issues by OneCorner: 4:42am On Sep 08, 2018
Let me use d cc firs
Re: Help With Fb Ad Credit Card Issues by Tunby(m): 6:46am On Sep 10, 2018
OneCorner:
Let me use d cc firs
undecided
Re: Help With Fb Ad Credit Card Issues by ibizgirl(f): 6:11am On Jan 10, 2019
Please where you able to sort this out. Am having the same challenge.

Tunby:
Hi guys, somehow I set my friends credit card account as primary on my facebook business manager account (I can't remember why or how I did that) and I have my own credit card as secondary payment method. I have been trying to remove it for a while now but I could not. Recently, the card expired and the problem now is that I have outstanding payments to be made in order to run more ads but they haven't been able to charge the card and they havent charged the secondary credit card too. I really need help. What do I do?

I keep getting this message when I try to set the secondary card as Primary. "This credit card can't be set as your account's primary payment method, because your account is set up to be billed after your ads have delivered. This setup can't be changed. Please try a different card or payment method."

(1) (Reply)

Which VPN Do You Use / Where Can I Get Facebook Or Google Ads Free Credit / Who Can Help Me Fund My Barter Flutterwave Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.