Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,904 members, 7,799,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) (4654 Views)

UNN SUG Threatens To Close Down POS Operators Charging Exorbitant Fees (Photo) / Nigerian Law School Bwari, Schedule Of Fees(photo) / Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by GistmoreNG: 3:58am On Sep 08, 2018
A middle-aged man, William, has emerged winner of a whooping sum of 9.7 Million Naira on Nigeria’s fastest growing sports betting company, BetKing.

William proved to be a true prediction King when he staked the sum of N10,000 on a ticket with 15 selections from several soccer leagues and nailed all 15 to win a complete sum of N9,715,244.72. He was invited to BetKing head office to claim his winnings and was paid instantly.

He was very enthusiastic during a brief interview session as he spoke about playing for the love of sports and how Nigeria’s top betting site, BetKing, made his predictions easier by providing UpToDate statistics on each of the teams before he placed his bets. He further commended the platform on how easy it was to use as well as the exciting markets available for customers to bet on.

Speaking further, he mentioned how his faith in the brand was more solidified as he got paid as quickly as possible. According to him, “BetKing has contributed to paying my children’s school fees this session.” He also plans to complete a couple of pending projects with the bulk of his winnings and he expressed gratitude to the brand for giving him the opportunity.

It is noteworthy that this win comes after previously reported big wins of N500k jackpot, N3million and N7.7million on the BetKing platform. With a recent win of N9.7 Million, it appears that bigger wins will keep emerging from the playground for Kings.

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/man-wins-n9m-betking-plans-spend-school-fees-photo

Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by GistmoreNG: 4:01am On Sep 08, 2018
tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by delugajackson: 4:03am On Sep 08, 2018
Promotion strategy. For a newly introduced Bet company to pay you N9m isn't an easy feat. Real punters know this is all for show. Common 50k wey person go chop, manager go tell you make you come back the next 2days.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by psalmistkakah(m): 6:19am On Sep 08, 2018
Pure lie, is a lie, is not true etc....etc...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by nelsonebby(m): 6:52am On Sep 08, 2018
10k stake. Mmmm
Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by Olalan(m): 6:56am On Sep 08, 2018
Seems like marketing strategy..........

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by Offpoint: 6:56am On Sep 08, 2018
dumb move
Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by hernandson(m): 6:56am On Sep 08, 2018
where is the bet slip,all for show man

6 Likes

Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by Kelly2713(m): 7:05am On Sep 08, 2018
who can tell me the meaning of propaganda and relates it to the op post

4 Likes

Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by Kharol1234: 7:11am On Sep 08, 2018
me wer i dae stake since i never win.....hw d man take do am....lucky man.all dis betting punters wit der 419 betking ko betqueen ni..

1 Like

Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by KingLennon(m): 8:01am On Sep 08, 2018
Betking need customers to boost their image. But 9mil is not too much to pay. Bet9ja has paid my coursemate 44million nah...

4 Likes

Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by Onlinealaba(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2018
good advert strategy.. but I will pass I don't do bet
Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by KendrickAyomide: 9:07am On Sep 08, 2018
Real scamatozoa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by RexEmmyGee: 10:14am On Sep 08, 2018
Who be mumu for hia. Show us the proof that he played the game. Just like bet9ja, if you have coupon code, post it let check for ourselves. Aside that, idonblivit

1 Like

Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by clumsydyna: 11:01am On Sep 08, 2018
Mr Williams wink please show me the way.

1 Like

Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by Pat081: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2018
Hmmmmm big lies if I talk now dat maybe d ower is a.......P member dat nid nid money people will b calling mi names
Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by gen2briz(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2018
Emurasi
Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by chrisifeanyi: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
K
Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by Bishiie(m): 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
*For sale*: Broiler
*Location*: Abuja
*Live weight*: 2.0 - 2.5kg
*Qty*: 7000
*Price*: N1500/bird
*Price negotiable for bulk buyers*
Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
delugajackson:
Promotion strategy. For a newly introduced Bet company to pay you N9m isn't an easy feat. Real punters know this is all for show. Common 50k wey person go chop, manager go tell you make you come back the next 2days.
Stop hating
Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by Kylekent59: 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
So if I have an online account and I won 9 million, will still invite me to their head office?

I taught online payout doesn't call for all this head office of a thing.
Just click payout and alert is gotten immediately.

Well nice business strategy. They should do like bet9ja by arranging any coupon and make it shine green and show to the public grin grin grin. If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
For this economy, I go just go dash betting company 10k. I dey crase? I no fit stake more than 2k. 10k wey if I wan d3y on local trips, I go drink beer, chop nkwobi, smoke loud, and I go still get change for pocket.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by kmaster007: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
who even win d bet self...
Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by pat077: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
Where d bet slip
Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by ribukufi: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
well done bro cool
Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by omogidi234(m): 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
delugajackson:

If what you are saying is correct, then the company should be prosecuted. That's deceitful. The State or National lottery board should investigate and try them if it is true.
Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by bankyblue(m): 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
Na big fact, if u know, u know.
Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by heniford2: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
KingLennon:
Betking need customers to boost their image. But 9mil is not too much to pay. Bet9ja has paid my coursemate 44million nah...
Bro why naa..chai
Re: Man Wins N9m On Betking, Plans To Spend It On School Fees (Photo) by officIalB: 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2019

(1) (Reply)

If U Have Not Been Posted, Enter Here / Verified 2015 WAEC AGRIC. Practical Questions And Answers / 14 Amazing Psychology Facts Everyone Needs To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.