Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

"If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady (18973 Views)

As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? / If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Kingjames(m): 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
Bizibi:
hmmm,we are in trouble.
baby forever

put your right hand on your chest and repeat after me:

I refuse, to be baby, forever. I will grow, in hardwork, to fend for myself, and , my family.

so help me God .

thank me later

2 Likes

Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by chiommy123(f): 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
gypsey:
you are not speaking from experience, are you? tongue

But she is right.
she is right na that's why I said those waiting for already made when they clock 35yrs then they will understand better.
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by wealthyoptimist(m): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
yettymuse:
So when I'm looking out for an already made man, nobody should battle an eyelid, I've got my sh!! together tongue
correct woman!

2 Likes

Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by amiskurie(m): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
Babyforever:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew it's because of girls like this that men feel it's our duty to contribute to the growth of the family not forgetting that we're women and they are meant to look after us our needs and everything thing sad
Confused set of people

1 Like

Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
Babyforever:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew it's because of girls like this that men feel it's our duty to contribute to the growth of the family not forgetting that we're women and they are meant to look after us our needs and everything thing sad
No wonder you are a baby forever, grow up.

1 Like

Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
MRSoftapples:
I have never known you to be bright intellectually,, so I'm not surprise by this your embarrassing statement...

No wonder you fall on your back, for every penny you make..

Jesu shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Ajalekoko76(m): 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
Babyforever:

...'and they are meant to look after us our needs and everything thing"

My dear change ur orientation. Ur state of mind need formatting.

So u Av resigned to fate that some one (men) must look after u not even ur creator or U urself. If anything happens to u now or in future u already have some to blame abi?

Ua d architect of ur future,if u don't package ur self nobody will do. U better face ur studies and learn handiwork like tailoring in order to meet ur future needs.

Ur needs are quiet different from family needs which men are to be responsible for. Don't forget family needs include ur needs as well but not to be irresponsible or nuisance to the society get something doing and be help mate not parasite.

Where are the feminist? Women should not discriminate when it comes to money matter
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Wetin de no give AMAKA? Yet amaka........
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by anonymous1759(m): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hi
Babyforever:

I pity you, what is your duty as woman ? To give birth and house chores. Smh... Laziness can't let you understand what she's trying to explain because you sound like you're one of them.
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
chiommy123:
she is right na that's why I said those waiting for already made when they clock 35yrs then they will understand better.
I am glad you Agree. tongue
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by deliveryboy: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
Babyforever:
Hahaha women just love to be taken care of while they do nothing. Women give birth to babies to make them look helpless then the man takes care of them while he provides for the babies (not because they love babies so much, else one would notice the love in how they treat other's children). Women are always playing the helpless baby card (baby-forever). Women hate to work, they want to sit out their lazy self and plan to enslave the nearest man. Even God is another man who's up there answering to their personal needs.
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Mayowa1056(m): 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
Babyforever:
... When exactly are you going to drop something sensible on this site?
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Cupie22(f): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
Priscy01:
This lady has this to say on women who say they want a man who comes with the full package.

She wrote;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9702/if-youre-looking-for-an-already-made-man-you-should-be-already-made-yourself-lady.html
It does not work that way,only few men are lucky to get ready made ladies. Since men cherish to be respected they dont go for ready made ladies, the lady will also have her own ego and in that wise she might be dictative at times.
May God help us all

2 Likes

Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Jman06(m): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
Babyforever:
My only problem is that your type usually ends up getting roped into the same boat with ladies who had genuine reasons why they are single in their 40s. This makes it hard for eligible men to identify ladies who really ought to be married from those who should have no business getting married.

1 Like

Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by kearls: 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
I hear lipsrsealed in this kind of relationship/ marriage all I see is pride .
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by streamsofjoy(f): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
gypsey:
It takes one to know one, i guess. tongue

Lolzzzzz
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
streamsofjoy:

Lolzzzzz
i am glad you agree. grin
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Fizzymike1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
I pity you and your generation sister
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Ugosample(m): 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
Babyforever:

grin grin

I know you are just here to troll

you don t mean what you are saying cheesy
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Divay22(f): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
Fizzymike1:
I pity you and your generation sister
Can we please know the reason why uncle undecided
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
Babyforever:

This sort of mentality is only condoned in Nigeria from Nigerian women.

Outside Nigeria, the value of Nigerian women are super low and never considered by their own men. Why?

The lazy ass mentality that keeps a woman thinking her

1. duties are defined

2. that she is a diamond and should be catered to without catering to a man's main needs (f the basic needs cos we can do it ourselves or pay to have it done by someone else)

3. That she has no expenses to make after bearing kids and its the man's job. Forgetting that two organs birthed a child and not one ovary. Refusing to contribute to your child's life financially because you think its the man's duty is complete negligence of responsibility and makes you a useless irresponsible parent

4. That her job is cook, clean, open her legs, kick back , moan for pleasure, look good, take care of the kids and fix her hair while the man drains himself in financial stress and the burden of carrying a lazy woman thru-out his life (i call it a life sentence)

5. That her only job is to cater to the kids, invest her money on her personal belongings, parents and siblings.

6. That her pussy is the dynamite, nuclear bomb or sweetest, tightest juicy fruit and he can't get any other one sweeter. (Newsflash: fat girls or asian gals will defeat your title anytime and retain their championship belt)

7. That her personality is hard to find

8. That she is someone you can take home to momma. Newsflash: Quit dreaming cos before you, a lotta gals saw momma first so momma has seen more before your time. Every man will attest to that, they just don't tell you

9. That she is exotic and a very good cook.
Newsflash: Swallow, Beans, Rice and whatnot are not up to 10 different dishes. Other women from around the world can cook 30. Ask Latinas or arabs. Healthy foods, you know

10. That a man marries a woman and has to foot all the bills whether he likes it or not, cos the Bible calls him a provider. Newsflash: the bible also called woman, "a helper" and an assistant always shares the burden. Assistants that do the opposite get fired

And this is why Nigerian women have no value to Nigerians outside Nigeria. And will never have as long as they stay stuck in their old ways.

Don't believe me, ask how many Nigerian women are single or divorced in America, UK etc and why?

Mentalities like these keep y'all single and devalued in the Nigerian Overseas Stock exchange.

Current price: 2 naira per share

So you'd better open your ears and heed her advice on twitter. Her stock is way up the market now, Nasdaq, Ibex 35, Down Jones, Nikkei and more included.

If not you're gonna get dumped or cheated on over and over.

Word to ma village people!

4 Likes

Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by talk2bman: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
yettymuse:
So when I'm looking out for an already made man, nobody should battle an eyelid, I've got my sh!! together tongue

No body would dearie, cos u're d real deal. Soar on

1 Like

Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by DaddyNimo(m): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
sammyananaba:
Happy u said forked,many young men don't earn up to 50k yet they have a girl friend,all fingers r not equal.but u self if u r so rich y do u have a fake tattoo?,why not help her find her feet?
I'm glad u noticed the fake tattoo, it's a new app I just downloaded...i said I don't date Broke Girls and you're asking if I'm so rich why don't I help a broke girl find her feet?? what happened to her dad and mom and siblings? I'm not an NGO. marrying a broke girl is more or less like adpoting a full grown adult... who u need to feed and cloth, I'm not in for all dat.

2 Likes

Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
pansophist:
True talk.
Na so them de rush us. Marialavi na tongue
angry angry angry

The lady is high angry .
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
makydiebbie
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by talk2bman: 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
WUdec:

This sort of mentality is only condoned in Nigeria from Nigerian women.

Outside Nigeria, the value of Nigerian women are super low and never considered by their own men. Why?

The lazy ass mentality that keeps a woman thinking her

1. duties are defined

2. that she is a diamond and should be catered to without catering to a man's main needs (f the basic needs cos we can do it ourselves or pay to have it done by someone else)

3. That she has no expenses to make after bearing kids and its the man's job. Forgetting that two organs birthed a child and not one ovary. Refusing to contribute to your child's life financially because you think its the man's duty is complete negligence of responsibility and makes you a useless irresponsible parent

4. That her job is cook, clean, open her legs, kick back , moan for pleasure, look good, take care of the kids and fix her hair while the man drains himself in financial stress and the burden of carrying a lazy woman thru-out his life (i call it a life sentence)

5. That her only job is to cater to the kids, invest her money on her personal belongings, parents and siblings.

6. That her pussy is the dynamite, nuclear bomb or sweetest, tightest juicy fruit and he can't get any other one sweeter. (Newsflash: fat girls or asian gals will defeat your title anytime and retain their championship belt)

7. That her personality is hard to find

8. That she is someone you can take home to momma. Newsflash: Quit dreaming cos before you, a lotta gals saw momma first so momma has seen more before your time. Every man will attest to that, they just don't tell you

9. That she is exotic and a very good cook.
Newsflash: Swallow, Beans, Rice and whatnot are not up to 10 different dishes. Other women from around the world can cook 30. Ask Latinas or arabs. Healthy foods, you know

10. That a man marries a woman and has to foot all the bills whether he likes it or not, cos the Bible calls him a provider. Newsflash: the bible also called woman, "a helper" and an assistant always shares the burden. Assistants that do the opposite get fired

And this is why Nigerian women have no value to Nigerians outside Nigeria. And will never have as long as they stay stuck in their old ways.

Don't believe me, ask how many Nigerian women are single or divorced in America, UK etc and why?

Mentalities like these keep y'all single and devalued in the Nigerian Overseas Stock exchange.

Current price: 2 naira per share

So you'd better open your ears and heed her advice on twitter. Her stock is way up the market now, Nasdaq, Ibex 35, Down Jones, Nikkei and more included.

If not you're gonna get dumped or cheated on over and over.

Word to ma village people!

So on point buddy
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
Babyforever:

one single shame like this u don't have biko....
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Vado(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
yettymuse:

Rest assured, we'll not BATTLE an eyelid.

1 Like

Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by nanauju(f): 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
Babyforever:

No please, this should not be the mindset. Its a good thing for them to take care of us, but we need to contribute, it's actually for the good of family and kids. Imagine being married to man who does everything, believe me hun, the way he listens to ur opinion will be totally different from when u bring in something into the family

2 Likes

Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
Babyforever:

Lazy bitch d

Get your ass together no man want liability again as wife

That why men we continued to use and dump your silly ass like trash
Because you got nothing to offer than sex
Go and upgrade ur ass so u can be presentable undecided embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tell Him I Love Him / How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) / Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.