Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:40 AM

Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME (11768 Views)

If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. / Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal / Funaab Announces Resumption Date For Freshers 6 Months After Writing Post UME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME by 24hoursreporter: 4:34am On Sep 08, 2018
Post-UTME is obviously the final stage in your admission journey before your institution finally admits you. However, there is always a long waiting period after Post UTME. This period is arguably the most boring period for most Jambites. Therefore, this article will focus on top 5 things to do after writing Post UTME.

The period between your Post UTME examination and you getting admission is really not easy. There is always eagerness and anxiety. Well, below are the 5 things to do after writing Post UTME.

Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME

#1. Relax

One of the things to do After Writing Post UTME is to relax. In fact, during this period, sleep well, eat well, see a lot of movies and catch fun generally.

Try to make good use of this time as you may not have this opportunity again once you gain admission.

Ordinarily, after Writing your Post UTME, you can stop reading for a while. This will make you recover fully while preparing to face University stress.

#2. Prepare All The Documents You Need For Clearance

The best time to prepare your documents for school clearance is immediately after Post UTME. As a matter of fact, try to get all your original credentials including WAEC result.

This will make you be well organized and composed, while others will be under pressure sorting out their documents related matter.

#3. Know Your School Fees And Other financial requirements

Also, part of the things to do After Writing Post UTME is researching the school fees of your institution of choice. Equally, inquire about other financial requirements outside school fees.

Once you have the idea, start looking for the money before the time comes. As a matter of fact, this is one of the most important things to do after writing Post UTME.

Many students have forfeited their admission due to inability to meet up with financial requirements. However, if you start hustling for your school fees even before the admission list is out, you will be able to pay.

#4. Learn One or two tech skills

Remember we are in the information age when some of the world richest billionaires are tech guys. Learning a tech skill After Writing Post UTME will definitely make like easy for you in school.

For instance some of the top education bloggers like flashlearners, o3schools etc are all students but they are doing well.

However, It is not a must that you become a blogger. But you can be a website designer, freelance writer, graphic designer etc. any of these skills will make life easy for you.

#5. Learn More About Your Institution of choice

Learning more about your school of choice is also one of the things to do after wring your entrance examination.

Once you are able to know more about your school, you will easily blend into the system upon resumption.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/09/08/top-5-things-to-do-after-writing-post-utme/

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME by Likins(m): 11:58am On Sep 08, 2018
That you are yet to be admitted...I hear the OP
I dedicate my FTC to everybody with their dreams chase on!

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME by eezeribe(m): 11:58am On Sep 08, 2018
Then what happens after all these, when you login to your jamb profile, and your CAPS shows "SORRY, NOT ADMITTED"...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2018
OK
Re: Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME by eezeribe(m): 11:58am On Sep 08, 2018
Likins:
That you are yet to have been admitted...I hear the OP
Don't mind all these bloggers, writing what they themselves cannot do...

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME by Likins(m): 11:58am On Sep 08, 2018
[s][/s]That you are yet to be admitted...I hear the OP[s][/s]
Re: Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME by lincsnuel: 11:59am On Sep 08, 2018
Continue checking your admission status!! grin
Re: Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME by akeentech(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
lincsnuel:
Continue checking your admission status!! grin

Learn digital skills
Re: Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME by Mizsuccess2018(f): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
Grand finale. This year. Nothing can't stop my admission God let me testify o this very year. Greatest uniben!!!

7 Likes

Re: Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME by zzzzy: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
6. Register for jamb again angry
Re: Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME by bigpicture001: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
all d op wrote is trash...

would u check out the skl feez of ur desired skl b4 or after applying for it..?

would u be able to finish learning ur tech skill b4 admission list comes out..?

would u gather ur clearance documents nd be prepared for d clearance if uv not seen ur admission status..?..

plz..i no wan vex dix morning!

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME by emmanuelrabb(m): 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
OP, Weldone buy it's not always like that.......
Re: Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME by Likins(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
grin
eezeribe:

Don't mind all these bloggers, writing what they themselves cannot do...
Re: Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME by Divay22(f): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
3 4 5 should even be before your UTME
Re: Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME by sammirano: 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
grin grin this op go fit prophet.
Re: Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
6. Guys go n hustle big during dis small time so when u resume, na dem go de rush u

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME by ElRapido: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
Op, swear on the hair on your head that you did all that during your time.
Re: Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME by ElRapido: 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
Vizzy4u:
6. Guys go n hustle big-time so when u resume,na dem go de rush u

What type of fraudulent advice is this? Who hit it big in the little period between Post utme and resumption except you want to go through the broad way.
Re: Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
ElRapido:

What type of fraudulent advice is this? Who hit it big in the little period between Post utme and resumption except you want to go through the broad way.
i mean get some tangible sum(excess)abi make person enta sch wit only pocket money wey no go de sufficient. Students need bar 4 pocket

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME by 24hoursreporter: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
eezeribe:
Then what happens after all these, when you login to your jamb profile and your CAPS shows "SORRY, NOT ADMITTED"...

LOL, there is nothing wrong with being optimistic bro!
Re: Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
Please if you have the means, further your education in a 1st world country if your first attempt at UTME or post-UTME does not go well .
Re: Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME by Edoziesmart(m): 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mizsuccess2018:
Grand finale.
This year.
Nothing can't stop my admission
God let me testify o
this very year.
Greatest uniben!!!
And this one is seeking admission to uniben with this heavy grammatical blunder.
All these teens we have on nairaland don't fail to disappoint me all the time.
Re: Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME by Edoziesmart(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
bigpicture001:
all d op wrote is trash...

would u check out the skl feez of ur desired skl b4 or after applying for it..?

would u be able to finish learning ur tech skill b4 admission list comes out..?

would u gather ur clearance documents nd be prepared for d clearance if uv not seen ur admission status..?..

plz..i no wan vex dix morning!

you dey mind all these copy and paste bloggers.

all i see on his post is nothing but crapy post
Re: Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME by qanda: 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
Good advice
Re: Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME by Mizsuccess2018(f): 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
Edoziesmart:

And this one is seeking admission to uniben with this heavy grammatical blunder.
And this nigga is so fucking stupid.
I guess your brain is leaking.
instead of you to correct,nah blunders you dey find.
mumu.old fool!
Re: Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME by sammyesx: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ur head dey there

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME by DateMynd44(m): 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
Edoziesmart:

nothing can't stop her admission lol.
with that kind grammar she no con get admission she go dey blame God now grin

(1) (Reply)

Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? / How To Become A More Successful Student / See The Immoral Act South Africa High School Children Display At School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.