Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To (29679 Views)

13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by rozayx5(m): 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lol no Nigerian gal is worth your stress

Meet all these conditions and risk being called a maga

But do it for sa babes and east Africans and see true love

grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by Oyindidi(f): 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
93Miles:
How u dey?
Just coming online since yesterday
Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Na scam.
Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
Thank you Lord
Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by Ihatelove(f): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
A guy can't do all this!! What sort of fantasy is this one undecided
Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by geunik(m): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
RelationshipG:

1. He Introduces You to His Friends

If your man waits too long to introduce you to his friends, you shoulb be curious. Because no one that is in serious relationship would hide their partner. Instead he will let all his friends know about his partner and he wants his parter to know his friends.
I refuse to accept this especially when I know the kind of friends I have
Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by zone51: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Number 14. He dicks you well cool
Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by wiloy2k8(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
nonsense
Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by Goalnaldo(m): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
I have 90% of those attributes but am yet to still have a girlfriend.. I believe girls these days look more at a guy's pocket than those qualities listed there.. Like mayorkun said na money be fine bobo

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by bluefilm: 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nonsense lipsrsealed
Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by Badonasty(m): 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
RelationshipG:
TOP 26 STIMULATING SEX FACTS THAT GIVES LIFE(YOU NEED TO KNOW!)

SOURCE: http://bigcrown.com.ng/top-26-stimulating-sex-factsyou-need-to-know/

Bad English op
Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by 11doubledee: 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
It's just unfortunate what our Society has turned into.frankly speaking, majority of ladies in our society would not appreciate anything you sacrifice without money because they are just LAZY.
That is why they are into sex runs/prostitution as a means to an end.
Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by 93Miles: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Just coming online since yesterday

How are u doin? What about ur husband @mrcok? I haven't seen him around lately.
Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by Oyindidi(f): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
93Miles:

I don't know.. We only talk on Nl.
Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by Oyindidi(f): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
93Miles:

I'm doing great.. You?
Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by blingmoney01: 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
grin if he has money
Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by 11doubledee: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ihatelove:
A guy can't do all this!! What sort of fantasy is this one undecided
Of course it's possible even if I don't advice it.
I did much more and I almost paid with my life.
With the average Nigerian female mentality,it just doesn't worth it.

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by 93Miles: 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm doing great.. You?
I'm fine..
Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by labanj1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Homeboiy:
So no one noticed all the grammatical errors op made
I also noticed. I just hope the op won't say he is a blogger.
Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by annyberry: 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
MariaLavina:
Boyfriend what?

If I see any Man with just 8 qualities out of those, I'm fvcking taking him to the altar! angry
i know sumone who has all those qualities stated up dere.
Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by Tinocosta17(m): 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
You see, people are not the same. It reminds me of the last girl I dated. After everything she still want to go. Almost 3 years together. So she left
Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
But, why are Users screaming? Is English your home language? Why do you allow it give you pride? Tell me, if you are perfect in English; are you perfect in Spanish? "Learn not to forget the old ways."
GrammarNazi1:

He is readying..

He listenings...(is the proper statement)
OP, I have all those qualities. You may argue it out, but I took a break in the relationship I was into just because I needed to focus. I will revive it or better still, start a new one. Thanks!
Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by missimelda01(f): 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ahh.. the list is quite long o.. it's almost impossible for a guy to have all these qualities. Above all let him be a lover of God, if he doesn't understand the love of God then he can't love you in the right way.
Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by Gkemz: 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
You who is demanding for boyfriend material, are you a girlfriend material or a side chick material
Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by Janthony: 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
I agree with you Op but that no1 I can even introduce you to my great-grandparents if you want but that does not make any change undecided
Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by NCANTaskForce: 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
How to lose a girl; Do all this thing's the OP listed

How to win a girl; Treat her like shit, Curse her & beat her up, They enjoy it.
Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by DaddyNimo(m): 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
more like 13 signs he's a porkass nigger
Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by DaddyNimo(m): 11:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
missimelda01:
Ahh.. the list is quite long o.. it's almost impossible for a guy to have all these qualities. Above all let him be a lover of God, if he doesn't understand the love of God then he can't love you in the right way.
lover of God lover of God yet if he doesn't fvck you, you'll be asking if he's impotent, abeg make we hear word... moda of god
Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by Ihatelove(f): 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
11doubledee:

Of course it's possible even if I don't advice it.
I did much more and I almost paid with my life.
With the average Nigerian female mentality,it just doesn't worth it.
Then nobody is worth any stress
Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by godstime88(m): 12:04am On Sep 10, 2018
10/13
Re: 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To by jojothaiv(m): 12:18am On Sep 10, 2018
oshe11:
I read number one and stopped reading bcus it shows the OP issa learner or just did Copy n Paste from a foreign blog.....

YOU NOR KNOW HOW MANY GIRLS WE DON CALL "OUR WIFE" BACK THEN.....
And still calling..

Most of us no just get heart again..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. / 10 Reasons Why Marriages/relationships Fail In Nigeria / Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.