Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,747 members, 7,806,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here (107693 Views)

Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by benpedro(m): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
adetoroamos:
12k or millions
12,000 naira
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by benpedro(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
ShugaFly:

What are the available Jobs there and their salary Range

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by benpedro(m): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
uchman:
Can one buy car from there and send to Nigeria?
Yes, you can but it's cheaper to buy from the United states.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by ShugaFly(m): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by maternal: 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
benpedro:
I'm sorry my sister but please try not to give your opinions simply based on how you feel or what you've heard others say. First, Mexico can never be compared to the United States but when compared to Nigeria, it is heaven. All of us won't go to the USA. And hey, [b]I live in the borderland and have a 2years US B1/B2 visa stamped on my passport yet I've never spent a night in the USA.
[/b]Also, at the bold, why do Nigerians bomb themselves in churches and mosques? Why do Nigerians use people for rituals and mine their skulls? Why do Nigerians do internet fraud? Or better why do Africans still go around their villages butt naked?..... You get my drift? All of this permutations are borne out of ignorance. Don't generalize. Don't say Mexicans smuggle themselves to the USA when it's just a minority of them that do so. Also know that most people trying to cross into the US border illegally are originally not Mexicans but from other Latin American countries

Two questions

1. Why aren't you trying to get papers in the US.

2. Why don't these Latin Americans stop and settle in Mexico ?

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by benpedro(m): 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
maternal:

Two questions

1. Why aren't you trying to get papers in the US.

2. Why don't these Latin Americans stop and settle in Mexico ?
1. I

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Danielomisco(m): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
ChampagnePapiii:

� � � lol this your question sha!
bro no time o..hussle straight kowai
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by ChampagnePapiii(m): 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
Danielomisco:
bro no time o..hussle straight kowai

na Woman/ Girls u want take huzzle cuz ayam not understanding ur Question Brov
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by BedLam: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
You established a successful business with a Visa and no permanent residence? Are you even reading your own stories man?
Which kind business na ? grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by yusfaith78(m): 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
@benpedro
Bro you are just wasting your time trying to convince some people that Mexico is way better than Nigeria. Is very absord for somebody that have never been to Mexico to come here and start saying what they don’t know. I was there and I know everything you have said is true. Those that will appreciate the information you are giving will be happy you created this topic. God Bless you

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Taofeekdboy(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
OP, I just want to ask some questions and it goes thus;
1. Did you go to Mexico with working visa or working visa?
2. If it was tourist visa, can you tell the prospective Mexico travelers how you changed it to working visa?
3. What’s their basic requirements for citizenship because you said you went there 3 years ago?
Lastly, is there any professional jobs available over there?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by benpedro(m): 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
OP, I just want to ask some questions and it goes thus;
1. Did you go to Mexico with working visa or working visa?
2. If it was tourist visa, can you tell the prospective Mexico travelers how you changed it to working visa?
3. What’s their basic requirements for citizenship because you said you went there 3 years ago?
Lastly, is there any professional jobs available over there?
This question is a bit personal but I will answer it for the interest of others who need the information. I

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by maternal: 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
yusfaith78:
@benpedro
Bro you are just wasting your time trying to convince some people that Mexico is way better than Nigeria. Is very absord for somebody that have never been to Mexico to come here and start saying what they don’t know. I was there and I know everything you have said is true. Those that will appreciate the information you are giving will be happy you created this topic. God Bless you

That's not the case. Most people leaving naija feel they must go to a 1st world country. If not why even migrate ? 2nd place is simply not an option.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by benpedro(m): 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
maternal:

That's not the case. Most people leaving naija feel they must go to a 1st world country. If not why even migrate ? 2nd place is simply not an option.
All fingers are not equal.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by agadam(m): 12:23am On Sep 09, 2018
[I would like to help some Nigerians visit or even start a life here.Ask me any question about Mexico and I will be eager to reply. [/quote]
Bros I need your help to start oooo, how do I get started??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by uchman(m): 6:45am On Sep 09, 2018
benpedro:
All fingers are not equal.

1000000 Likes

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by uchman(m): 6:50am On Sep 09, 2018
BedLam:
You established a successful business with a Visa and no permanent residence? Are you even reading your own stories man?
Which kind business na ? grin

Bro,

You never started this thread, Benpedro did, atleast to help others.
Why tackling him like this?
Allow him to educate others...
You are rich!
Been to America
Others have not and things are hard, everyone wants to escape from Nija...

All he has been saying is the truth.
I have been following Benpedro right from the time he traveled to Mexico.

Please let him be and also let the thread be.

A lots of threads has been left idle just because of niggars like you.

One love

50 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Taofeekdboy(m): 6:51am On Sep 09, 2018
benpedro:
This question is a bit personal but I will answer it for the interest of others who need the information. I came here with a tourist visa to visit my girlfriend whom I have known for about 4 years prior. She helped me get a job in a school and they helped me process my work permit and temporal residency, although I had to leave the country to Belize in order to do the process. There are lots of professional jobs here especially when you speak good English. To get the Mexican citizenship you must live legally at least 5 years in Mexico. Or 2 years if you have a Mexican baby or are married to a Mexican. If you fall in love with a Mexican woman, nobody says you can't marry her. Many American friends in my church who lives here fall in love and marry Mexican women and have gotten their citizenship. Mexican women are not the type you'll just use for visas or papers, they're too beautiful, loving, caring and homely for that. You'll get trapped at the end. smiley
Thank you bro, that was a good explanation, all the best in your future endeavors.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by BedLam: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2018
uchman:

Bro,

You never started this thread, Benpedro did, atleast to help others.
Why tackling him like this?
Allow him to educate others...
You are rich!
Been to America
Others have not and things are hard, everyone wants to escape from Nija...

All he has been saying is the truth.
I have been following Benpedro right from the time he traveled to Mexico.

Please let him be and also let the thread be.

A lots of threads has been left idle just because of niggars like you.

One love
I just want the the truth and that's all. He said he went there on a Visa and now working on his papers. But somehow he's doing some sort of established business there. Does that make sense to you or you will just swallow anything he said because he's in Mexico. I dont care if he's in Sinaloa, I dont care! But his story doesn't add up. We ain't fools.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by benpedro(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
BedLam:
I just want the the truth and that's all. He said he went there on a Visa and now working on his papers. But somehow he's doing some sort of established business there. Does that make sense to you or you will just swallow anything he said because he's in Mexico. I dont care if he's in Sinaloa, I dont care! But his story doesn't add up. We ain't fools.
I left Nigeria

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by BedLam: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
benpedro:
I left Nigeria around May 2015 and by August 2015 I already got my two years temporal residency with work permit. Just last year October, I applied for my permanent residency because I have a Mexican baby and it was approved. Once you have a Mexican permanent residency, you can always apply for the citizenship. Look, I don't stand to gain anything from coming here to share my experience and to help others but you're making it difficult. You're so annoying.
I know that I'm annoying really. Now that you've made illiterates like me to understand, did your fingers cut off ? cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by femmoy(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
benpedrol

Pls what part of Mexico is easier for a first timer to reside and easily get job and temporal residence permit?
what part are you cos I might be needing ur little assistance in settling down.
Pls I really want to move cos I lost my job here in Nigeria. I'll appreciate ur response. and if possible u can give me ur whatsapp number

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by benpedro(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
femmoy:
benpedrol

Pls what part of Mexico is easier for a first timer to reside and easily get job and temporal residence permit?
what part are you cos I might be needing ur little assistance in settling down.
Pls I really want to move cos I lost my job here in Nigeria. I'll appreciate ur response. and if possible u can give me ur whatsapp number
I'm afraid, I can't give you my whatsapp number. The few people I gave it to turned me to an agent. Asking me questions they can easily get from the embassy's link I gave to them. You're free to ask any questions you have here and I promise to answer them all.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by harryshevy: 9:46am On Sep 10, 2018
Good morning
pls I want more information on how to move
and wat I sud budget for considering d exchange rate now

How u cud b of hhelp

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors / A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.