Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here (107710 Views)

Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Ugosample(m): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2019
Dasuks:
Good to see a thread on Mexico on here. American misrepresentation has blighted the image of a rather moderately prosperous and colorful people.

Mexico is a trillion dollar economy and in a general sense industrialized, although capital ownership can more often than not in comparison to developed nations, be foreign owned. But let that not cloud one from recognizing that with a little over more than a 100 million ppl the economy is nearly 1.2 trillion USD. Inequality and a less thane excellent human rights record does not help, however they enjoy wonderful standards of living. World class cities like Mexico City (CDMX) and Guadalajara to supernaturally beautiful vacation spots like Zihuatanejo, Tulun and Cabo. Then ofc the more commercial ones like Acapulco and Cancun.... Mexico is truly a wonderful place.

Not to mention the history of the early ppls such as the Aztecs, Mayans, Tlaxcalans and co. Whenever you drive around central CDMZ remember that you are plying the same routs that Aztecs did in their ancient Tenochtitlan, predecessor to the present city.

For lovers of sport please check out the two leg final of the LigaMX or any sporting events at the Azteca. Come to think of it the cities of Guadalajara, Monterrey and Mexico City would be venues for the Mexican part of the 2026 World Cup.. That could be another reason to visit.

You have said it all....

Mexico is an OECD country

that speaks volumes

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Pesb(m): 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nonkala:
Pls does resident in Mexico, does Mexico giv automatic citizenship to Baby at birth like d USA and Canada.
Tks

Yes they do.
And even offer more.

You and your wife become permanent residence and if you reside in Mexico in another few years ..... you both become citizens

With Mexican passport you can travel to Canada visa free and many other countries of the world.

Cheers

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by kehnton(m): 11:59am On May 09, 2019
Pesb:

Yes they do.
And even offer more.

You and your wife become permanent residence and if you reside in Mexico in another few years ..... you both become citizens

With Mexican passport you can travel to Canada visa free and many other countries of the world.

Cheers

I'm seriously interested in this.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by kehnton(m): 12:09pm On May 09, 2019
Nonkala:
Pls does resident in Mexico, does Mexico giv automatic citizenship to Baby at birth like d USA and Canada.
Tks
Yes
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by wildikeman(m): 9:43am On May 11, 2019
Mexico ke undecided undecided i rather remain in Nigeria

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by inspector1(m): 8:44pm On May 11, 2019
[quote authoir=wildikeman post=78294074]Mexico ke undecided undecided i rather remain in Nigeria [/quote]

No body beg u before now. It's a personal choice...

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by henroo5: 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
BedLam:
I just want the the truth and that's all. He said he went there on a Visa and now working on his papers. But somehow he's doing some sort of established business there. Does that make sense to you or you will just swallow anything he said because he's in Mexico. I dont care if he's in Sinaloa, I dont care! But his story doesn't add up. We ain't fools.
. Are you alright. While not keep quiet if you think he is not saying the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Ginaruby: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
shocked
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Palazo(m): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
Please guys I need assistance, I want to go to mexico,what's the easiest visa to apply for? Please help me nairalanders.......
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by tmphoto(m): 12:23am On Feb 21, 2020
Hello house, does anyone know cheap university that I can apply to in Mexico
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by ayo84(m): 11:29am On Feb 21, 2020
Are there companies you can work for and apply from Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by broisrael(m): 4:14am On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Phamoo4u: 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hello broda My friend is planning to relocate with my family to Mexico �� she want to know
1-what is he advantage in giving birth in Mexico ��. ?
2-what is the secret to obtain Mexico visa from Nigeria?
3-what is the cost of hospital � bill and what city is best place to stay in Mexico �� that will be more saver for her and her family
Thanks I will be expecting your reply
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Sdny50(m): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
NAIRALANDERS
I NEED HELP AM PLANNING RELOCATING TO MEXICO I HAVE TRIED EVERY MEANS TO BOOK APPOINTMENT BUT WASN'T GOING I VE USED GOOGLE CHROME AND INTERNET EXPLORER AS I WAS ADVISED IT ALL FAILED AND I HAVE EQUALLY WENT TO THEIR EMBASSY IN ABUJA TO LAUNCH MY COMPLAINT BUT TO NO AVAIL PLEASE I NEED HELP ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT THANKS ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL BE WELCOMED
you can still reply on the thread
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by dreaonit: 7:22am On Jun 10, 2020
The embassy should have been the best oo but come they didn't help.

Sdny50:
NAIRALANDERS
I NEED HELP AM PLANNING RELOCATING TO MEXICO I HAVE TRIED EVERY MEANS TO BOOK APPOINTMENT BUT WASN'T GOING I VE USED GOOGLE CHROME AND INTERNET EXPLORER AS I WAS ADVISED IT ALL FAILED AND I HAVE EQUALLY WENT TO THEIR EMBASSY IN ABUJA TO LAUNCH MY COMPLAINT BUT TO NO AVAIL PLEASE I NEED HELP ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT THANKS ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL BE WELCOMED
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Zigdore: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2020
benpedro:
Mexico

Good day Benpedro, I came across this post and would really love to find out how I can migrate to Mexico. I know they are various ways of migrating, please which way is the best. How do I go about it and the financial implications. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Zigdore: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2020
Sdny50:
NAIRALANDERS

please I also have interest migrating to mexico, please which means are u going through Schooling . I will appreciate your response.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Sdny50(m): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
Zigdore:

please I also have interest migrating to mexico, please which means are u going through Schooling . I will appreciate your response.

Conference but booking appointment is the problem now
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Zigdore: 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
[quote author=Sdny50 post=90595577]Zigdore:

Conference but booking appointment is the problem now [/quote

I guess it's because of the pandemic (covid-19)
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Sdny50(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
[quote author=Zigdore post=90596942][/quote]

It's not a matter of covid it has been like this since 2015
Make further inquiry because to book appointment is a big problem
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Zigdore: 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Sdny50:

It's not a matter of covid it has been like this since 2015 Make further inquiry because to book appointment is a big problem
ok
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by dotimund: 6:10am On Jun 18, 2020
pls I will like to know if it is possible to get a teaching. job in mexico.. with a B.ED
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by omoluka: 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
IamPatriotic:

the second paragraph of my enquiry about finance, please
Good job man. Please, is job available in Mexico for Nigerian hustler and how difficult it is to japa to Canada from Mexico?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by omoluka: 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
adetoroamos:
how can I make it there, just have ssce and how much can take me down there from wakanda here to there lolz
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by tbag4110: 11:39am On Jun 19, 2020
Pls help na how much for mexican tourist visa, BTA etc do i need all dis and how much total?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Olayinka1230(m): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hello house please I need your advice I have my BSC in HR Manager , which I’m ready to leave this Nigeria �� I like to live in Mexico �� please can I be settle down there and hustle I have 3M Cash available it’s take me many years to save this money I use God beg you come up with good advice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Pesb(m): 12:28am On Sep 20, 2020
You can do what you seek all by yourself.

I suggest you try the study route.

Go to websites like:

www.braintrack.com
Univ.cc/world.php

Search for schools in any country of your choice.

Write to the school admissions office, you will get feedback. Then, follow up till you get what you want, even upto Visa(some schools help you to secure visa by writing to the embassy ).

In this digital age, you can do alot on your own.

Just take time and do some search and ask questions.

Goodluck
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Montechristo200(m): 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
Please is there any good person in Mexico that is from Nigeria that can accommodate me ? Am planning to come there soon.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Montechristo200(m): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
benpedro ??
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by richhills(m): 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
I need Institute,colleges and universities that teach in English
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by LiteKing(m): 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
benpedro:
I am planning on leaving for mexico with intent to cross to the United States.
Please advise

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply)

Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors / A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.