Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here (107755 Views)

Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by drakeli: 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
dreaonit:

I think most of our people in Mexico don't really want to share the true situation about life over there. Or maybe things are not rosy over there too.
Mexicans are trekking the jungle and jumping over the fence into the US. Life must be very easy in Mexico to do that. Most of them are probably trekking in the jungle. That’s why you didn’t hear from them
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by owolabi3rd: 7:55am On Mar 18, 2022
Mexicans don't discriminate, you can get any Job once you are qualified for it.

iamademola:

Thanks for sharing this bro, aside from schooling job, is there job in their construction sector and engineering? and is it possible to turn a tourist/visiting visa to a working one without knowing anyone like you do ,and at the end starting up your own small scale business or working with an engineering or construction firm?
Pls I need your respond.thaanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by pufframmy: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
wow reALLY

owolabi3rd:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by HeaveniteXtson: 7:40am On Mar 24, 2022
owolabi3rd:

Please, can I have your number? I intend visiting mexico very soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Omooluwabi: 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
beautyuche:

Hi, I'll like to contact you directly. Please respond to my PM.

Yes in essence France Visa is a Schengen visa so yeah you can use it to enter mexico.

There are 26 countries that make up the Schengen zone so if you have any of those countries visa you can enter mexico.

Is this clear now?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Jay122(f): 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hello everyone

Can someone please guide us on POE. I heard they turn some pregnant women back now.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by medoxtar: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2022
Good day everyone! How is your weekend going wherever you're?

Do anyone have information about the mexico embassy if they've started giving appointments Date?

What I mean us, has people being able get dates for appointments in the mexico embassy in Abuja.

Prompt response will be much appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by beautyuche: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
Jay122:
Hello everyone

Can someone please guide us on POE. I heard they turn some pregnant women back now.

Well dress well look smart. Take vitamin B complex as it gives energy. My POE was less than 3 minutes. No one asked any question maybe my tummy wasn’t too big but I was well prepared. Traveled at 35 weeks.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by beautyuche: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
drakeli:
Mexicans are trekking the jungle and jumping over the fence into the US. Life must be very easy in Mexico to do that. Most of them are probably trekking in the jungle. That’s why you didn’t hear from them

I will not advise going to mexico for greener pasture. Most people (Nigerians, Russians etc) heading that way are there for their passport because of its strength. Infact as soon as they get the passport they head to Canada or apply for USA visa which they get 10 years or move to Europe etc. There is nothing much in the country other than how strong their passport is. Plus it’s now considered a retirement home for most olderAmericans and Canadians due to low taxes.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by medoxtar: 9:47am On Apr 04, 2022
You're very right on this coz many nigerinas will use mexico passport to ge eta to canada and zoom everwhere good.

beautyuche:

I will not advise going to mexico for greener pasture. Most people (Nigerians, Russians etc) heading that way are there for their passport because of its strength. Infact as soon as they get the passport they head to Canada or apply for USA visa which they get 10 years or move to Europe etc. There is nothing much in the country other than how strong their passport is. Plus it’s now considered a retirement home for most olderAmericans and Canadians due to low taxes.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by medoxtar: 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing ok?

I just wanna know if mexico embassy in Nigeria have started giving dates for interviews?

Prompt response will be well appreciated

Many thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Belloticyd(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2022
beautyuche:

Wow that isn’t a fair thing to say. Not everyone wants to run from Nigeria to make a living outside. Everyone has a reason to travel. Well I have shared my reason and I just arrived barely 2 weeks and don’t know any Nigerian here.
I have been on different threads on Nairaland. Statements like this make those who want to actually help with information Hurd the information.
Oya over to those that now live in mexico I don hang my booth
.....smile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Belloticyd(m): 10:53am On Apr 12, 2022
TobyTreasure:

Hello, please can you send me a number I can use to contact you. I wish to take my wife to Mexico too.
... I think you can apply for mexico tourist card online,
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Belloticyd(m): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2022
OGMoney1960:
You are right but the thing is, some of us don't know if the Schengen/UK/US/Japan Visas would be single entry visa or multiple entry visa as some sites say... Please who can help to clarify this question?
.... It depend on the once you apply for, their is single entry tourist visa and their is multiple entry tourist visa.... So my dear bro and sister. It depend on you.... My opinion

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by TobyTreasure: 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Belloticyd:
... I think you can apply for mexico tourist card online,

Thanks for the info. I will search for it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by chime4u2: 11:37am On Apr 16, 2022
Pl ease house which school in Mexico is currently admitting for Postgraduate studies
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by mobolapearl: 3:54am On Apr 19, 2022
Queenxta111:
I stay in mexico,got my p.r through childbirth, feel free to chat me up,if you need to find ur way around here....

Good day ma’am,I will be needing your help please,kindly respond
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by medoxtar: 8:31am On Apr 25, 2022
Hello everyone, IS MEXICO EMBASSY STILL WORKING IN ABUJA?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Sugarlipsjoie: 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
@beautyuche please share your number I’m looking to explore this birthing opportunity in Mexico and I need help with information

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by DUPSYSPARKLE: 8:01am On May 01, 2022
Hello beautybyuche or anyother mama please have you put to bed been trying to reach via pm no response.

Please let’s know how things are going hospital etc thank you for your assistance

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by DUPSYSPARKLE: 5:32am On May 13, 2022
Let’s not allow this thread die if you have any updated information please drop it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by arslanbayram834(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2022
medoxtar:
Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing ok?

I just wanna know if mexico embassy in Nigeria have started giving dates for interviews?

Prompt response will be well appreciated

Many thanks

Please did you finally get the appointment? Its been a year now and its very tough...just frustrated.. and please if you did let us know because we all have registered in the Mixtel System online but it keeps saying :No Office Found:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by medoxtar: 9:38am On May 23, 2022
Still no office found.
arslanbayram834:

Please did you finally get the appointment? Its been a year now and its very tough...just frustrated.. and please if you did let us know because we all have registered in the Mixtel System online but it keeps saying :No Office Found:

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply)

Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors / A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.