Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,349 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki (18326 Views)

Here Are Five Major Obstacles Obaseki Must Overcome To Clinch Pdp’s Ticket / Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari / Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by Kayus4real: 6:40am On Sep 08, 2018
Senate President Bukola Saraki has said he is sure of emerging the presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the party’s October 6 primary.
He stated that his desire to become Nigeria’s President is not just an ambition but a reality.
He, therefore, enjoined Nigerians to stop President Muhammadu Buhari’s plan to continue in office beyond 2019.
Saraki stated that “voting out Buhari is the only way to ensure national unity and security”.

The Senate President was in Owerri, the Imo State capital, to meet with PDP stakeholders ahead of the primary.
According to him, “Nigeria needs a president who would unite all parts of the country, respect national character, grow local businesses and support entrepreneurial skills”.
He said “poverty, loss of job opportunities and hardship are currently on the increase”.
Saraki further said: “Nigeria has never been this divided. People are afraid to be called Nigerians. Ethnicity and religion have taken over. There is no inclusion anymore,no fairness, no federal character.
“Businesses are dying; survival of businesses is survival of the country. Poverty is everywhere.”

He said if not for God and the masses, Buhari would have removed him as the president of the Senate three years ago.
He said: ”I will continue to fight for the masses. We have to change the leadership. We need a leadership that would ensure justice and fair distribution of national appointments. I will restore global reputation. Countries are built by hardwork and vision.
“South East people are hardworking; their entrepreneurial spirit is wonderful. As a president, I will partner South East to emerge the next tiger of Africa in business. You don’t build what you don’t have. I, therefore, appeal to the delegates to vote wisely.
“We must change Buhari with a man that has capacity, integrity and vision in order to realise our potential. I believe in restructuring that would give states the opportunity to realise their potential. I promoted made-in-Aba products. As a president, I will support local businesses.

“ We need to have a president that will ensure prosperity. I am committed to the development of South East because it is in the best interest of Nigeria. You need the president that has the youthfulness and energy to deliver.”
The Chairman of the PDP in Imo State, Charles Ezekwem, said Igbo were interested in a presidential candidate that would restructure the country and create an additional state in the South East.
Ezekwem said: “ I have seen everything positive in Saraki. His defection will ensure victory for the PDP.
“Igbo want restructuring and fairness. Saraki has the capacity, strength, pedigree, academic background to move Nigeria. “

http://thenationonlineng.net/i-ll-clinch-pdp-presidential-ticket-saraki/

6 Likes

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by gaby(m): 6:41am On Sep 08, 2018
I learnt you got a senatorial form as well. If you were indeed this sure, you should have jettisoned the idea of a back-up in the form of a senatorial form.

I wonder if you are the only learned man in your constituency or State.

Arrogant, power-drunk rogues.

Enjoy my siggy

Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.

202 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by tayo4ng(m): 6:52am On Sep 08, 2018
Ok, i wonder how this country will be better with all these recycling leaders. We the youth should wake up from our slumber its time to take it back.the wealth of these nation are in the hand of few individuals. I had Sekarau just potted back to APC in kano with a promise of senatorial seat. its a pity that all of this transfer window is just for their own self centre, don't come and tell us later you are looking for job if eventually u vote APC or PDP come's 2019 both party should be shown the way out.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by tenmariner: 6:52am On Sep 08, 2018
Lol...this PDP primary election go though pass world cup!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by gentlegenius(m): 6:52am On Sep 08, 2018
If you like you clinch the ticket, If you don't like you miss the ticket. We don't care. All we care is that THE DULLARD MUST VACATE ASO ROCK NEXT YEAR.

Meanwhile, I heard buhari has learned a new tactics of fighting corruption while in China...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by scholes23(m): 6:52am On Sep 08, 2018
nor be only clinch, na Clinton

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by pointstores(m): 6:52am On Sep 08, 2018
Heard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by deebsman1(m): 6:53am On Sep 08, 2018
We're looking forward to it, to the beating of your life that you will get at the polls

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by SEONaijaExpert: 6:53am On Sep 08, 2018
Saraki has not realized that he's been played.

I don't know how PDP will leave out Kwankwaso with his so-called promise of delivering the northern votes and pick him.

Where does Saraki want to deliver?

All of them have no plan. No strategy, no plan, just empty words and claims.

But really, I would want him to win the primaries so that the presidential election will be so easy to win for President Buhari.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by wildchild1: 6:53am On Sep 08, 2018
I laugh in Swahili grin

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by SojiCash(m): 6:54am On Sep 08, 2018
Saraki is a joker ..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by teflonjake(m): 6:54am On Sep 08, 2018
Soceitale general now heritage bank..

President saraki the winner

9 Likes

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by Nedfed(m): 6:54am On Sep 08, 2018
Frankly speaking is people within the age range of Bukola Saraki that will actually need to rule this country.

But can Saraki be the president will all dream of? No
Can Saraki build the nation will all dream of? No

Before you cast your vote for him I will only advice you pay a visit to Kwara and take a look at the present state of the State. That's what Bukola and his late father has turn the state too.

Kwara State was created in 1967 but states created in 80's and 90's are much more better than Kwara.

For me I'll rather vote Buhari again and again than Saraki

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by Nukle(m): 6:55am On Sep 08, 2018
God be with you, ayam tired self cry

1 Like

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by Humblega(m): 6:55am On Sep 08, 2018
Markaffi said d same thing last time. Lamido in other news was saying "If given" he will defits buhari.... Seems, dey all av some people somewhere dat is deceiving them..

Markafi, atiku, lamido, kwakwasho, saraki, secondus, tambuwal........

They are all on codein + tramadol diet....

So they are all in drug induced sleeping mode....dey will wake in 2019

We dont even need to wait till 2019 b4 we start seeing mortal kombat kind of fight btw dem....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by bladeAnders(m): 6:55am On Sep 08, 2018
I will rather vote buhari than to see this man win..don't just like him

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by 50desh(m): 6:55am On Sep 08, 2018
Pikin wey Neva pass common entrance wey dey read 4 WAYEC

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by GentleMoney: 6:56am On Sep 08, 2018

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by gotnel: 6:56am On Sep 08, 2018
VERY SAD ATIKU; The law of Karma.

Why Atiku weep; and probably why the weeping will continue?

Atiku plotted the illegitimate election of Bukola Saraki as President of the Senate by conspiring with the PDP which means betraying his “then Party, APC”. He contributed heavily for the huge maintenance of the Senators to help Saraki undermine Buhari’s administration.

He contributed heavily in the compromised of the judiciary to get Saraki off the hooks of corruption cases.

He worked on Tambuwal to bring Dogara on board of their political chase board by getting the House of Reps to be on the same page with Saraki in his antagonistic project against President Buhari. Atiku continued financing the PDP and undermining the APC.

In all these calculations, Saraki and Tambuwal had made him to believe that they were working for him to be the Presidential candidate. Particularly so, when they over heated the polity and saturated the atmosphere with fake news and hate speeches.

Atiku defected to PDP and from the onset, he considered himself as the anointed candidate. Now that he has been paid with his own coin—-betrayal shrouded in blind ambition. He cannot stomach Saraki being appointed leader of PDP with the National Chairman attending his declaration. He cannot stomach Tambuwal contesting.

Atiku can feel within himself that getting the PDP is a Herculean Tasks. His journey into jumping to another party as he is known for, seems to have come to an end.

He was devastated by the fake news of his joining APGA. The fake news was circulated by the Saraki camp. MORE TEARS WILL CERTAINLY FLOW FROM ATIKU’s EYES �!!! We are watching

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by patani(m): 6:57am On Sep 08, 2018
If PDP feed this man as their presidential candidate against buhari, they should just kiss thier ambition goodbye.

A no 3 citizen of the country for good 4 year with no single poverty alleviation, labor focused or mass welfare bill sponsored. What impact will he make when he becomes the president other than fight for his pocket.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by contigiency(m): 6:58am On Sep 08, 2018
You are not sure and you have also proved it by also purchasing Ssenatorial form.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by dihhowner(m): 6:59am On Sep 08, 2018
I'm waiting for you to wake up from that dream you call reality

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by StillX10(m): 6:59am On Sep 08, 2018
Good luck Saraki
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by 9jayes: 6:59am On Sep 08, 2018
Doubt him at your own peril
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by worlexy(m): 7:00am On Sep 08, 2018
All the best to you
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by olaolulazio(m): 7:00am On Sep 08, 2018
PMB I know..... who are you?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by tempest69: 7:01am On Sep 08, 2018
Lol OLE!! OLE!! OLE!! OLE!! OLE!!

THE ONLY MAN TO GIVE BUHARI S THOUGH CONTEST IS YAR ADUA.

CLOSEST AMONG THE PRESENT CONTESTANT IS ATIKU

SARAKI DOESN'T COMMAND THE RESPECT OF ELECTORATES CUT ACROSS ALL EXCEPT FRACTIONS IN THE NORTH CENTRAL..

KWANKWASO HAS SOME DEGREE OF NORTHERN FOLLOWERS BUT ALMOST NOT RECOGNIZED IN THE SOUTH.

TAMBUWAL ? HMMMMMM SKIP

DAVID MARK... GOVERNOR OF APA STATE

JONAH JANG - GOVERNOR OF DU' LAND

LAMIDO, MAKARFI,

13 Likes

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 08, 2018
I have known Saraki for his desperate moves in anything he does. Surely, if PDP is not careful he will clinge it .

6 Likes

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by mu2sa2: 7:01am On Sep 08, 2018
This rogue is mocking himself. Somebody even said the billions he stole from societe generale bank, from kwara state as governor for 8 years and still continuing with a mumu he planted in office as well as the one billion naira imprest monthly to the office of Senate President is itching him and he wants to blow a little of the money to save face, since every one knows he is a crook. He is launching his so-called presidential campaign in Ipob land because that's where he has bought some supporters apart from his home base of ilorin but even here he is facing a major challenge.

12 Likes

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by jy2kbeyond(m): 7:01am On Sep 08, 2018
Nationally, I doubt if this guy can get 500,00 votes. PDP know this and I'm sure they won't waste their time fielding him in the presidential election. angry angry angry angry

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TSA: Reps Uncover N21bn, $104.46m Undeclared Funds In 2 Banks / Flood Ravages Appeal Court In Abuja, Staff, Litigants Groan (Photos) / LASWA Commence Clearing Of Hyacinth On Lagos Waterways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.