Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,506 members, 7,781,557 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:59 PM

Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin (2980 Views)

The Dilemma Of A Young Graduate With Many Job Offers. / 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade / Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 6:51am On Sep 08, 2018
Good Morning Sir /Ma,

I trust this meets you well. I am a graduate of Sociology and also have a Post graduate diploma degree in Peace studies and conflict resolution in need of a job. I have a customer service officer experience and I can work as an Office Administrator, Front Desk Officer, Receptionist, Supervisor, Manager and also in customer care.
My strong leadership, time management, organizational, communications, interpersonal and customer relationship skills makes me a good fit for any position. I pay attention to details and have an ability to work on own initiative, prioritize work, handle pressure, multitask and work to meet deadline.
I have a good knowledge of Microsoft office applications such as Ms Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet savvy.
My curriculum vitae is available on request.
I look forward to a positive response from here soonest.
Thank you for your anticipated help.
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 8:26am On Sep 08, 2018
Please help!
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 08, 2018
missyojo:
Good Morning Sir /Ma,

I trust this meets you well. I am a graduate of Sociology and also have a Post graduate diploma degree in Peace studies and conflict resolution in need of a job. I have a customer service officer experience and I can work as an Office Administrator, Front Desk Officer, Receptionist, Supervisor, Manager and also in customer care.
My strong leadership, time management, organizational, communications, interpersonal and customer relationship skills makes me a good fit for any position. I pay attention to details and have an ability to work on own initiative, prioritize work, handle pressure, multitask and work to meet deadline.
I have a good knowledge of Microsoft office applications such as Ms Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet savvy.
My curriculum vitae is available on request.
I look forward to a positive response from here soonest.
Thank you for your anticipated help.

Cashier at Vicmart Enterprises Limited

send your applications and CVs to:careers@vicmartent.com

1 Like

Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by divinelove(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2018
visit hotnigeriajobs
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by EdoBoy90(m): 10:39am On Sep 08, 2018
If you have money do HSE with Institute of safety professional of Nigeria, ISPON then later with NEBOSH.

Trust me, the sky will be your limit.

You can get a better job with AB InBev (Sabmiller or international breweries plc, same company), GE, wartsila, Cat or any other good companies.

1 Like

Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2018
divinelove:
visit hotnigeriajobs
Thank you for your response. I always apply to jobs that meets my field on hotnigerian jobs website, just that most of the jobs are in Lagos and I don't have anyone in Lagos I can put up with.
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 10:45am On Sep 08, 2018
EdoBoy90:
If you have money do HSE with Institute of safety professional of Nigeria, ISPON then later with NEBOSH.

You can get a better job with AB InBev (Sabmiller or international breweries plc, same company), GE, wartsila, Cat or any other good companies.
Thank you for your response. The money is the issue now as I'm financially buoyant for that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 10:46am On Sep 08, 2018
Kashamaadupe:

Cashier at Vicmart Enterprises Limited

send your applications and CVs to:careers@vicmartent.com

Thank you. Don't know they have an outlet in ilorin. Will apply for it
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by Vado(m): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
There's nothing in kwara state my dear but if you choose to stick around some more, drop hardcopies of your CVs at the following hotels: Whitefield, Noktel and possibly Gpinnacle at pipeline. These ones have reasonable pay scale. Also try to filter your job searches by preferred state on job sites like alljobs.ng or justjobsng.com

May it all end in praise.

5 Likes

Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
Vado:
There's nothing in kwara state my dear but if you choose to stick around some more, drop hardcopies of your CVs at the following hotels: Whitefield, Noktel and possibly Gpinnacle at pipeline. These ones have reasonable pay scale. Also try to filter your job searches by preferred state on job sites like alljobs.ng or justjobsng.com

May it all end in praise.

Amen. Thank you for your input
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 6:29am On Sep 09, 2018
Good morning to y'all
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by Just2endowed2(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2018
EdoBoy90:

Like how much does it cost
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by ifechukwu605: 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
divinelove:visit hotnigeriajobsThank you for your response. I always apply to jobs that meets my field on hotnigerian jobs website, just that most of the jobs are in Lagos and I don't have anyone in Lagos I can put up with.3

101 Likes

Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by daceo1(m): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
EdoBoy90:

plss whats the cost brother
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 7:57am On Sep 10, 2018
Good morning everyone!
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 11:14am On Sep 10, 2018
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 8:39am On Sep 11, 2018
Good morning
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2018
Please help
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 6:31am On Sep 12, 2018
Good morning
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 11:09am On Sep 12, 2018
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Please help
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Help
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 7:30am On Sep 13, 2018
Good morning
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
Help
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 8:01am On Sep 14, 2018
Good morning

(1) (2) (Reply)

Become A TAXI DRIVER In The UAE. We Have About 50 Entries / Vacancies In New Hotel In Abuja / Notice To All Job Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.