Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold (45710 Views)

Opinion: Seyi Shay Is A Better Musician Than Tiwa Savage. / Seyi Shay Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos / Seyi Shay Is All Shades Of Hot & Sexy In Alluring Photos [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by Griezwoman: 7:40am On Sep 08, 2018
Adekunle Gold has explained the rationale behind his choice of Seyi Shay for the role of Delilah in his latest music video. In the video for the song, ‘Damn Delilah,’ one of the tracks on Gold’s About 30 album and which depicts the situation of a cheating spouse, Shay is featured as the love interest of Gold.

In a message to fans, Gold said the choice of Seyi Shay was tied to her stature as a “strong, beautiful, independent woman.” According to him, “since I love strong, beautiful independent women, there was no one else better than Seyi Shay to ask to create this for you. “I am so grateful to her.

She is undeniably the most receptive, down to earth and exciting people to work with. “Delilah was meant to empower men (everyone really) to speak about their heartbreak, something that taboo with us. “I hope this treat inspires women (everyone too) to end the chase quickly if they aren’t into each other.”

Following the release of the video, Shay has put out a response-song titled ‘Delilah’s Tale’ which has lyrics like: “I never said I was looking for love, in your head we were a thing but it was only a fling.” According to her, ‘Delilah’s Tale’ is an opportunity to tell the same story from a second perspective.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/i-chose-seyi-shay-in-my-delilah-video-because-she-is-beautiful-independent-adekunle-gold/

1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by Whynow(m): 7:53am On Sep 08, 2018
Make I fry beans?

23 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by ItzBIM(m): 7:53am On Sep 08, 2018
Next !!!

9 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by neweraomo: 7:53am On Sep 08, 2018
wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by Diasyluv(f): 7:53am On Sep 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by nwafresh(m): 7:53am On Sep 08, 2018
I ask am? Nawa o

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by Eliteklaus(m): 7:54am On Sep 08, 2018
You won use style style kiss that girl now oga independent woman lover, naija boys and format

34 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by DONSMITH123(m): 7:54am On Sep 08, 2018
Is okay
Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by SeunWedsLinda(m): 7:54am On Sep 08, 2018
Ok

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by itspzpics(m): 7:54am On Sep 08, 2018
Eehn eehn

Funny Nigeria History in Meme collection >>>> http://www.praizenews.com/nigeria-history-meme-collection/
Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by Abfinest007(m): 7:54am On Sep 08, 2018
adekunle gold ur gf simi will not like this

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by 12345baba(m): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2018
Make I go watch lion king jare

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by katstyle(m): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2018
Ooook, we've heard you Mr gold but where is SIMI that you were shouting before? Is she not independent too

8 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2018
undecided
Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by Googlelism(m): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2018
sheyi shay come become delilah ba.....
Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2018
No ass
Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by timmyshot(m): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2018
nice song can't wait to watch the video
Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by fortuneobi(m): 7:56am On Sep 08, 2018
Nice video concept
Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by Anslemchiboy(m): 7:56am On Sep 08, 2018
Eeeeh it's ok we are watching
Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by nwafresh(m): 7:56am On Sep 08, 2018
Is bobrisky not independent?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by franchasng: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2018
....and u are rich and famous, that's why she chose u wink

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by helphelp: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by Sharpshooota: 7:58am On Sep 08, 2018
nwafresh:
Is bobrisky not independent?

I tire oh

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by itiswellandwell: 7:58am On Sep 08, 2018
I love that word "" independent ""
Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by ordainbuzz(m): 7:59am On Sep 08, 2018
U don finish with simi, now na seyi,de thunder were go fire you, dae come for road.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by Zuorom: 8:00am On Sep 08, 2018
This man wan give simi heart attack

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by SoNature(m): 8:02am On Sep 08, 2018
Eliteklaus:
You won use style style kiss that girl now oga independent woman lover, naija boys and format

Nawa o

Oga, make I ask u, does kiss give blood?

How we see Adekunle Gold as a talented singer beats my imagination

All his songs have the same beat

Of course, apart from Sade, the beat he stole from an American band (group)

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by sweetTai(m): 8:02am On Sep 08, 2018
All these nonsense just to date her? What if she’s a Lesbian? Adekunle? Your game is weak.
Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by Willexmania(m): 8:02am On Sep 08, 2018
sweetTai:
All these nonsense just to date her? What if she’s a Lesbian? Adekunle? Your game is weak.
Read Before Commenting.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by MooreJozo(m): 8:04am On Sep 08, 2018
hmm see love

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido And Kizz Daniel In A Private Jet (Photo) / Patience Ozokwor And Her Lookalike Only Brother / Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.