Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,380 members, 7,800,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Please What Should I Do, I Still Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Should I Do, I Still Love Her (975 Views)

I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Should I Do, I Still Love Her by EFULEFU1(m): 10:31am On Sep 08, 2018
I caught my fiancee in bed with another man last night
I smiled and even wanted to join them have sex
BUT she got upset and drove me out of the room
I wept and begged her several times but she locked the door and continued with the guy
This morning I have been apologising but she is not replying my messages
Please what should I do? Mind you, I can't live without her
Please help
Re: Please What Should I Do, I Still Love Her by iLegendd(m): 10:35am On Sep 08, 2018
Go into comedy. You have a talent for jokes.

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Do, I Still Love Her by chiommy123(f): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2018
And you couldn't even break that door as a man
Re: Please What Should I Do, I Still Love Her by ritylove(f): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2018
iLegendd:
Go into comedy. You have a talent for jokes.
lol this one is a fool i swear

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Do, I Still Love Her by Uniquetani1(f): 10:43am On Sep 08, 2018
Wow I thought guys don't cry. Leave her alone or is it until she infected you with STI?
Those you can't live without, can live without you.
Re: Please What Should I Do, I Still Love Her by SarcasticGenius(m): 10:58am On Sep 08, 2018
EFULEFU1:
I wept and begged her several times but she locked the door and continued with the guy
Please help

The only help you need is a prescription of sensquin.

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Do, I Still Love Her by EFULEFU1(m): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2018
Uniquetani1:
Wow I thought guys don't cry. Leave her alone or is it until she infected you with STI?
Those you can't live without, can live without you.

But I love her
Re: Please What Should I Do, I Still Love Her by dbestuncle: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2018
ritylove:
lol this one is a fool i swear

I believe no guy can b dis stupid. its not real as d guy just want to hear our mouth
Re: Please What Should I Do, I Still Love Her by Uniquetani1(f): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2018
EFULEFU1:

But I love her

Sha don't commit suicide
Re: Please What Should I Do, I Still Love Her by EFULEFU1(m): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2018
Uniquetani1:

Sha don't commit suicide

Hmmmm is not easy oo
Re: Please What Should I Do, I Still Love Her by jyz200(m): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2018
Go and donate all your organs Because it is finished
Re: Please What Should I Do, I Still Love Her by Uniquetani1(f): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2018
EFULEFU1:

Hmmmm is not easy oo

Cry away the pain. You will be fine.
I am coping with mine too
Re: Please What Should I Do, I Still Love Her by EFULEFU1(m): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2018
Uniquetani1:

Cry away the pain. You will be fine.
I am coping with mine too

Ei, even you? Then let's come together
Re: Please What Should I Do, I Still Love Her by Uniquetani1(f): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
EFULEFU1:

Ei, even you? Then let's come together

It wasn't easy
I stayed two days without eating
Sleeping was a problem
It was like I am about to die
Re: Please What Should I Do, I Still Love Her by EFULEFU1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
Uniquetani1:

It wasn't easy
I stayed two days without eating
Sleeping was a problem
It was like I am about to die

Aw.. Sorry about that hmmmm
Re: Please What Should I Do, I Still Love Her by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
EFULEFU1:
Please help

Stop being a cuck
Re: Please What Should I Do, I Still Love Her by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
Weyrey leleyi sha.
Re: Please What Should I Do, I Still Love Her by Uniquetani1(f): 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
EFULEFU1:

Aw.. Sorry about that hmmmm

I am getting over it
Re: Please What Should I Do, I Still Love Her by EFULEFU1(m): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
Uniquetani1:

I am getting over it

U caught him?
Re: Please What Should I Do, I Still Love Her by Uniquetani1(f): 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
EFULEFU1:

U caught him?

Yes
Re: Please What Should I Do, I Still Love Her by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 09, 2018
Some people actually believed dis story?

Re: Please What Should I Do, I Still Love Her by noruwasman(m): 9:22am On Sep 09, 2018
Simplep:
Some people actually believed dis story?

gullible fork like you do

(1) (Reply)

I Really Do Not Understand, Pls Help Me / Strip Clubs In Gwagwalada / When I Finally Had The Chance To Be With My Crush, Imagine Wat Happened.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.