Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,473 members, 7,801,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Dubai Vacation - Please I Need Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Vacation - Please I Need Help (774 Views)

What You Need To Know About Dubai Vacation. / 5 Things Most Nigerians Do On Vacation Abroad / Disney World & Universal Studios Vacation In Florida, USA (pics) - Connect Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Vacation - Please I Need Help by Coolcash1: 10:34am On Sep 08, 2018
Hi NLanders,

I plan to travel to Dubai with my family for our annual family vacation for two weeks.

I will appreciate if you can help me on how to plan for the tours.

Contributions from experienced travelers is highly welcomed.

Thank you.
Re: Dubai Vacation - Please I Need Help by Dollabiz: 11:43am On Sep 08, 2018
Coolcash1:
Hi NLanders,

I plan to travel to Dubai with my family for our annual family vacation for two weeks.

I will appreciate if you can help me on how to plan for the tours or recommend any RELIABLE tour company that can help out.

Contributions from experienced travelers is highly welcomed.

Thank you.

First get a visa and book ticket and hotel.you can do that yourself. When u enter then book few days tour.ask question in hotel or around for cheaper tour.it will safe you bucks.
Are you looking for cheapest and reliable travel tickets and hotel booking?you dont need any agent to help you check ticket, you can book your flight ticket and even hotels by yourself within seconds, you can even book for someone and also book from anywhere in the world and just sent it to anyone via email.you can use your mobile,just check here https://www.travelstart.com.ng?affId=212533

for the cheapest, the searching page is easy, lowest to highest ,you get the cheapest, enter your details and unmark all unneccessary stuffs like insurance and more, thats it.Book cheap flight daily using link above

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Vacation - Please I Need Help by BedLam: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
You've planned, when you never get Visa. What have you planned exactly ?

1 Like

Re: Dubai Vacation - Please I Need Help by Coolcash1: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
Dollabiz:

First get a visa and book ticket and hotel.you can do that yourself. When u enter then book few days tour.ask question in hotel or around for cheaper tour.it will safe you bucks.
Are you looking for cheapest and reliable travel tickets and hotel booking?you dont need any agent to help you check ticket, you can book your flight ticket and even hotels by yourself within seconds, you can even book for someone and also book from anywhere in the world and just sent it to anyone via email.you can use your mobile,just check here https://www.travelstart.com.ng?affId=212533

for the cheapest, the searching page is easy, lowest to highest ,you get the cheapest, enter your details and unmark all unneccessary stuffs like insurance and more, thats it.Book cheap flight daily using link above

Thanks a lot bro. Its appreciated!

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigerian In Barbados? / List Of Top 10 Most Visited Cities In The World / Female Final Year Student Killed After Boarding A Bike With 2 Friends. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.