Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

I'm So Confused Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Confused Please Help (554 Views)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. / Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Confused Please Help by lordthree(m): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2018
Yesterday was on the phone at night with my girlfriend, I fell asleep while on the phone, a few minutes later I started hearing noises, like you know how a pussy sounds when it's getting fingered, I kept hearing it for over thirty minutes and I could hear her breathing fast. After a while I heard another voice, someone coughed and the noises continue. Then after a few minutes I heard the door and Then no other noise. I asked her this morning what she was doing and she said nothing like she made me swear even.
I don't know what to think I'm fucking confused
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by amaniro: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2018
undecided
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by 9japarrot: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2018
Her spirit husby came visiting na grin
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Olalan(m): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2018
I want to take this as a joke or you were dreaming......But if it's none of the two them you know your girl is cheating.....

1 Like

Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by lordthree(m): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2018
Olalan:
I want to take this as a joke or you were dreaming......But if it's none of the two them you know your girl is cheating.....
Wasn't dreaming cause I was wide awake like I've never been this confused in my life
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2018
You said 30 minutes. Please was this according to your phone's call timing or real life timing. Have you ever had cause to suspect her? Has she cheated before? Does she has a male friend as a best or close friend. How far are you apart? And what's the state of your relationship according to you? Top much questions right?

The truth is that if there is any cause for doubt, then something ain't right. Probe is my suggestion
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 08, 2018
Why weren't you smart enough to record it?
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Homeboiy: 11:44am On Sep 08, 2018
you would have run down to fûck her this morning to know how wide her pussy is
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by dingbang(m): 11:56am On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:
that's fiction
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by lordthree(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
DavidLoves:
You said 30 minutes. Please was this according to your phone's call timing or real life timing. Have you ever had cause to suspect her? Has she cheated before? Does she has a male friend as a best or close friend. How far are you apart? And what's the state of your relationship according to you? Top much questions right?

The truth is that if there is any cause for doubt, then something ain't right. Probe is my suggestion
I haven't had any reason to suspect her, was according to real life timing think it was more than even thirty minutes

even cause I ended up sleeping at like 3-4am

She doesn't have any close male friends

She's lives in a different state

We've had issues but we've been good

But the thing is I've heard this same noises a few months ago she said I was imagining things so I accepted it but this time I was wide awake so I know what I heard like I heard clearly and I'm not a child I know what fingering sounds like

I told her if she didn't do it then she should get a camera that records her room while she sleeps

I for some reason suspect her brother I don't know why
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by lordthree(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:
I didn't record cause I thought she was messing about you know, phone stuff I didn't even think to record at all

(1) (Reply)

Experiencing Depression: How Can I Recover From ? / To My Fellow Women / Would You Choose Love Over Tribe?? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.