Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack (6738 Views)

SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact / Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' / Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by 4Ebiscoo: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2018
Despite ongoing reports of being attacked physically by Cardi B, Nicki Minaj remains unscathed as she shares hot photos of herself on Instagram

Unlike Cardi B who went on an Instagram rant, justifying the attack, Nicki is yet to mention it

Cardi B wrote:

“I’ve let a lot of shit slide! I let you sneak diss me, I let you lie on me, I let you attempt to stop my bags, Bleep up the way I eat! You’ve threan other artists in the industry, told them if they work with me you’ll stop fuckin with them!!”

“I let you talk big shit about me!! I addressed you once in person, I addressed you a second time in person, and every time you copped the plea!! But when you mention my child, you choose to like comments about me as a mother, make comments about my abilities to take care of my daughter is when all bets are fucking off! I’ve worked too hard and come too far to let anybody Bleep with my success!!!!”

“Bitches talk all that shit in they raps but in real life they pussy!! This shit really is for entertainment!!”

Check out the hot photos shared by Nicki

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/unbothered-nicki-minaj-shares-hot.html

Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by Mankosi: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
These people despite being Americans and celebrities cannot write good English. Maybe they didn't go to school

4 Likes

Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by blesskewe(f): 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
Alot of poos
Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by Nbote(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mankosi:
These people despite being Americans and celebrities cannot write good English. Maybe they didn't go to school

Imagine where a Nigerian who learnt English believes an American cannot write good English..

12 Likes

Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by IeatPussy: 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mankosi:

They are Americans not English,, same way u should mind ur business and write with ur tribe language here lets see.

5 Likes

Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by columbus007(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
the pvssy doesnt care smiley
Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by delzbaba(m): 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
Cardi b is a street girl and her music is wack

3 Likes

Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by Metuh: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mankosi:
Olodo the Black American style of English is like you writing or speaking Pidgin.

Do you even know your own language first?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nbote:

Imagine where a Nigerian who learnt English believes an American cannot write good English..
grin

4 Likes

Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by BonkoINC: 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
Silicon things.. nothing like the real deal.
Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by Mankosi: 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
Metuh:

Olodo the Black American style of English is like you writing or speaking Pidgin.

it's that why u called me olodo?
Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by candygist: 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mankosi:

If you claim to be well educated, you should know by now that British English that you are familiar with is different from American English. Americans don't follow the standard English rules.
Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by ritylove(f): 12:02am On Sep 09, 2018
saw this one coming wey back after motor sports video shots, they finally let it out

1 Like

Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by Idrismusty97(m): 2:02am On Sep 09, 2018
Mankosi:
it's that why u called me olodo?
Yes, That's exactly why he called you Olodo.
Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by falcon01: 6:08am On Sep 09, 2018
lol nicki wey senior this mumu cardi b by age, networth. years active, hoeing and virtually everything naim she get guts to attack her?? wow if i am nicki i will press charges, and rip her of her little earned money so she might go bankrupt. (Though all their songs are wacky trashy)
Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by wayne4loan: 7:02am On Sep 09, 2018
ritylove:
saw this one coming wey back after motor sports video shots, they finally let it out
what happened during motor sport video shots ?
Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by Mankosi: 7:33am On Sep 09, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Yes, That's exactly why he called you Olodo.
na wa o. Unseen and unknown enemies. E dey pain them well well. Sorry guys.

1 Like

Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by fatstan1: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2018
Nbote:

So you think because they are Americans they automatically can read and write English or even speak grammatically correct English?? �‍♂️
Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by flinton(m): 9:29am On Sep 09, 2018
Nbote:

IeatPussy:

They are Americans not English,, same way u should mind ur business and write with ur tribe language here lets see.
Metuh:

Abeg u all should shift, many American celebrities are illiterates, that they speak doesn't mean they can write English, R Kelly can't read tho he is dyslexic, but he is an illiterate, listen to I admit by r Kelly.

1 Like

Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by ritylove(f): 9:51am On Sep 09, 2018
wayne4loan:
what happened during motor sport video shots ?
they both were throwing shots at each other with lyrics, cardi started it tho buh latered cancel her forst verse cux it was too fvcking bloody and obvious the rap verse was aimed at minaj
Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by blingxx(m): 9:55am On Sep 09, 2018
delzbaba:

I swear her songs are complete garbage undecided

1 Like

Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by IeatPussy: 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
flinton:

Abeg u all should shift, many American celebrities are illiterates, that they speak doesn't mean they can write English, R Kelly can't read tho he is dyslexic, but he is an illiterate, listen to I admit by r Kelly.

See this olodo that qualify person by how they speak English language. Can u write ur own Language here make we see.
Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by makydebbie(f): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
blingxx:

I swear her songs are complete garbage undecided
I was thinking I was the only one that felt that way. Complete trash. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by Martinez19(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
makydebbie:
I was thinking I was the only one that felt that way. Complete trash. lipsrsealed
Her bodak yellow, red barz, be careful and few songs were OKAY but most times, she raps very few verses that are sometimes off and she is prone to repetition. grin
Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by wayne4loan: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
ritylove:
they both were throwing shots at each other with lyrics, cardi started it tho buh latered cancel her forst verse cux it was too fvcking bloody and obvious the rap verse was aimed at minaj
Wow ,so the rumours are true grin
Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by ritylove(f): 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
delzbaba:
wack songs dats topping US billboard charts displacing artist the likes of drake, minaj, selena gomez and eminem now i like wack songs shocked
Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by flinton(m): 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
IeatPussy:

See this olodo that qualify person by how they speak English language. Can u write ur own Language here make we see.
I can comfortably write in my own lang, slowpoke
Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by makydebbie(f): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Martinez19:
Her bodak yellow, red barz, be careful and few songs were OKAY but most times, she raps very few verses that are sometimes off and she is prone to repetition. grin
Her songs and rap are wack please. tongue
I just respect her hustle, that's all.
Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by IeatPussy: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
flinton:

I can comfortably write in my own lang, slowpoke

LOL. Oya reply me with ur language utobo.
Re: Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack by Martinez19(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
makydebbie:
Her songs and rap are wack please. tongue
I just respect her hustle, that's all.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Ringtone: Saka – I Don Port! [MTN Commercial] / Munachi Abii Vs An UGLY Girl. Who Wore It Better?! / Pictures Of Nicki Minaj Naked Boobs Goes Viral On Twitter ( Nudes Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.